Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 12:54 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
His ex-wives raised the kids. He supplied the money.
Donald Trump Thinks Men Who Change Diapers Are Acting “Like The Wife”
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...7VV#.ikdAoPaKK
Oh, of course, let's not give Melania any credit for anything. What could a woman who speaks five languages fluently possibly have to offer? What could she possibly know?

And then you cite another "fake news" Website, Buzzfeed!

Old 04-25-2017, 12:56 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,228,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
There is no "Jared/Ivanka co-president 'thing'"

Here is Jared's official duties in the administration:

1. Bring peace to the Middle East

2. Solve America’s opioid epidemic

3. Diplomacy with Mexico

4. Diplomacy with China

5. Reform the criminal justice system.

6. Reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business

7. Reform care for veterans

Now, if he is just assigned to do one or two of those things. Reasonable persons may be incline to think he is a subject matter expert tasked for the jobs. But look at the list, he is basically doing EVERYTHING!!!

Imagine this is a business and one person is tasked to do sales, marketing, production, Finance, and R&D. Even if that person isn't technically the CEO, we all know he is the one running the show.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:58 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,527,678 times
Quote:
Oh, of course, let's not give Melania any credit for anything. What could a woman who speaks five languages fluently possibly have to offer? What could she possibly know?

And then you cite another "fake news" Website, Buzzfeed!
Do you know how to google? Take your pick. You may find the Howard Stern video.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
But he never once changed a diaper. And thats from his own mouth. REAL parents do.
No, they don't ...not all "real parents do." I did, and I know other men who did too. But I also know some that didn't.

I also know men who won't touch tools, who won't wash dishes, who won't do laundry, who won't cook, and won't do a lot of other things.

But Trump does a lot more than you give him credit for. You just prefer your false narrative, because it suits your agenda.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:00 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,384 times
Quote:
Laugable! I've seen the videos of him shaking her hand. It was a lie then, and it's still a lie. Those videos of Trump shaking her hand were out there as soon as that fake story broke, and I said to myself, "what the hell are they talking about?"
here you go THIS is what everyone is talking about. Nothing else matters because this is the point at which trump refused....

You can pretend his shaking hands other times magically heals the wound but guess what , only extreme trump supporters buy that story the world thinks you are wrong wrong wrong .

it was rude and cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQm5v5bTf48

Old 04-25-2017, 01:03 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,480,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Oops, another rape in Germany?

Lefty Logic: For women's rights but let all the rapers in

splain ???
Oh, get off that tired out meme!

https://www.thenation.com/article/ra...-corpses-year/

A reported rape (there's lots more that go unreported) every 6.5 minutes in America and you have the nerve to come out with this crappola?

Excerpt from above link: "Take your pick: some of the twenty men who gang-raped an 11-year-old in Cleveland, Texas, were sentenced in November, while the instigator of the gang rape of a 16-year-old in Richmond, California, was sentenced in October, and four men who gang-raped a 15-year-old near New Orleans were sentenced in April, though the six men who gang-raped a 14-year-old in Chicago last fall are still at large. Not that I actually went out looking for incidents: they’re everywhere in the news, though no one adds them up and indicates that there might actually be a pattern.
There is, however, a pattern of violence against women that’s broad and deep and horrific and incessantly overlooked. "

Clean up your own cesspool of a country as it applies to any type of violent crime before you presume to castigate even the worst third world countries.

Last edited by BruSan; 04-25-2017 at 01:15 PM..

Old 04-25-2017, 01:04 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,384 times
Quote:
No, they don't ...not all "real parents do." I did, and I know other men who did too. But I also know some that didn't.

I also know men who won't touch tools, who won't wash dishes, who won't do laundry, who won't cook, and won't do a lot of other things.

But Trump does a lot more than you give him credit for. You just prefer your false narrative, because it suits your agenda.

there is no need to nit pick. You know full well what the poster meant by diaper changing. And the poster is correct Trump did not raise his kids it is fully documented as you are likely aware.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Here is Jared's official duties in the administration:

1. Bring peace to the Middle East

2. Solve America’s opioid epidemic

3. Diplomacy with Mexico

4. Diplomacy with China

5. Reform the criminal justice system.

6. Reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business

7. Reform care for veterans

Now, if he is just assigned to do one or two of those things. Reasonable persons may be incline to think he is a subject matter expert tasked for the jobs. But look at the list, he is basically doing EVERYTHING!!!

Imagine this is a business and one person is tasked to do sales, marketing, production, Finance, and R&D. Even if that person isn't technically the CEO, we all know he is the one running the show.
You know who Valerie Jarrette is, right? Was she "running the show" ...in your opinion?

Old 04-25-2017, 01:12 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,361,452 times
Quote:

I have raised 8 kids.

A father who BRAGS about not changing diapers is not a good parent, or a good man. Thats my opinion. No false narrative or any of that nonsense, thats my opinion as a parent.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
here you go THIS is what everyone is talking about. Nothing else matters because this is the point at which trump refused....

You can pretend his shaking hands other times magically heals the wound but guess what , only extreme trump supporters buy that story the world thinks you are wrong wrong wrong .

it was rude and cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQm5v5bTf48
And you believe this limp wrist on this phony "news" video? This guy is so obviously a liberal who has no interest in showing anything favorable to Trump. Do you know how easy it is to doctor a video?

I have seen the videos, the same or nearly the same setting, obviously the same meeting where he shook her hand, and again later when introducing her. In fact, he shook her hand several times during that visit, and those videos like the one you posted have been shown to be completely false.

But believe what you want. You have no credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6NPNVxcFME
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies