Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 06:29 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,978,248 times

Advertisements

What he said is true really everybody I know or knew who abused drugs and drank heavy at a young age into adulthood was committing slow suicide .... it is the timing but the statement and truth is we need to talk about it especially to our children about abuse and depression.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:46 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,172,258 times
I loved the smackdown Moran's brother and cousin gave him via Twitter.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:25 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,874,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Why did our glorious media seek to have an interview with him?

Why did the interviewer bring it up?

If you want to see a "Goofball", look into the mirror
I wonder why so many are choosing to ignore FACTS! He was asked a question......why was the question asked?

Old 04-27-2017, 09:28 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,488,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This is what I thought. He said, "if drugs were involved!" Possibly, he tried to talk to her at one point only to be told to mind his own business.

It just might help if people really asked or listened to what was asked and said! To expect liberal media to be fair is asking a whole hell of a lot!

Scott Baio clarifies blaming Erin Moran’s death on drug use | FOX31 Denver
“Monday, April 24th at 6AM Pacific time I did a live radio interview. I was asked ONLY about Erin’s troubled past due to drug & alcohol abuse. I was still upset and said I felt that living that kind of a lifestyle will catch up with you and nothing good would come of it,” Baio’s Facebook post read. “THIS WAS BEFORE THE CAUSE OF DEATH WAS ANNOUNCED STATING STAGE 4 CANCER.

Many other news sources are reporting, "she likely died from cancer complications." We still do not know exactly the cause. If the family chooses to not reveal this, we still will not know the truth.

It was her life and if drugs and alcohol were part of her lifestyle, then Baio is correct it will catch up to you!
And? He opened his fat mouth & speculated. Anyone with a brain would know how tactless that is & would've kept their mouth shut. End of story.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:40 AM

727 posts, read 387,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Regardless, think it was a classless thing to speculate on, since it was revealed that Erin was suffering from stage 4 cancer and in a lot of pain and suffering.
If they didn't throw Trump in there would anyone have cared about what Scott Baio says?

Right now every mope trying to get clicks on their website knows all you have to do is find a way to throw Trump in the mix. The link you provided has a picture of Baio and Trump but the article is about his comments regarding Erin Moran. What does that picture have to do with what he said? Nothing!

Trump's name has brought easy money to anyone willing to throw away their morals. If someone tripped in front of Trump and a picture was taken of it, that would be spun into some wild story and people would flock to the website.

Today, everything is political, even when it's not.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:53 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,874,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
And? He opened his fat mouth & speculated. Anyone with a brain would know how tactless that is & would've kept their mouth shut. End of story.
He said it before the outcome......possibly he, like many of us have had friends do the same. When we see someone that allowed drugs and alcohol to rule their lives, there is an automatic reaction when one dies, that it may have been the lifestyle one led. Get over it!

All he can do is apologize, which he has already done. The fact is they still don't know the cause and if the family chooses to not tell us we will never know if it was cancer or drug related.

Old 04-27-2017, 10:30 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,796,413 times
https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/...hol-fact-sheet

Abuse of alcohol can lead to cancer.

Old 04-27-2017, 11:02 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,830,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I wonder why so many are choosing to ignore FACTS! He was asked a question......why was the question asked?
Because they always ask those questions.'

He has been a celebrity forever and should know better.

Come on and some point we have to own what we say.

Old 04-27-2017, 11:09 AM

46,795 posts, read 25,709,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Why did our glorious media seek to have an interview with him?

Why did the interviewer bring it up?
You cracked the case! It was all a sinister plot to make yet another Trump supporter look bad!

OK, so in the real world, the interviewer didn't "bring up" cause of death, that was all the little Trumpista's own speculation - but still, I'm sure he's the victim. In his own mind, at least, and apparently in yours as well.

Old 04-27-2017, 11:13 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,082,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Seems he knew she had an addiction problem, to speculate about.
Even so... would've been nicer to say something like "I am saddened to hear of her passing. My thoughts are with her family."

Then, you know... shut up until you know more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies