Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 06:13 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,526,550 times

Advertisements

In the end people will not side with people who boo or behave badly and if they had hoped Ivanka would loose her cool then they are very wrong.

Many people will see how decent people behave and she will gain more people to like and live her.

On top of that she looks great and is a living example for many young women, except for women who hate everything a strong woman stands for. That used to be something feminist would stand for but Supporting a strong woman, feminists are now against her as she is a Republican!

Hypocrisy at it highest!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2017, 06:17 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,863,092 times
How women should behave???? Seriously?? You think women need a standard on how to behave???

Please go back to the 1940's, you'll be much happier there.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:20 AM

45,680 posts, read 23,810,621 times
Strong woman who was handed a job out of university and has never known what it is like to truly struggle with real obstacles and have to manage day to day living of a family without help from a barrage of 'house servants'.

She is not the epitome of feminism at all.

She has never fought for rights until her father became President and she 'chose' a cause like we choose hobbies.

I don't think she's a bad person.....but she's just a rich lady brought up in a rich family.

She has to prove herself yet.

She was not booed for who she is -- but who she represented yesterday -- a President that most do not think truly has the best interests of women.

I feel bad for her on that one. But in time she can prove herself, truly fight for women's rights, especially in the work force.

We'll see -- she hasnt' done a thing yet...and please don't tell me about that daycare tax credit -- it's a whole lot of nothing really.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:20 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,772,192 times
She sounds so vapid. And she never actually says anything of substance. Why do people think she's smart?

Old 04-26-2017, 06:21 AM

John Oliver did a funny piece on Yvanka and how she answers a question. It is true -- she really never says anything ....just a barrage of words.

They truly have poor communication skills. I find it hard to believe that you can get through college/university and operate in a global organization with their limited vocabulary.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
How women should behave???? Seriously?? You think women need a standard on how to behave???

Really! You like women to walk around with ***** hats and yell and scream in the streets and stump on the American flag!

I like women who behave like for example Ivanka and many other behave and I don't care which side of the aisle.

I don't like Hillary and how she behaves as it is all for her own greed and she will lie herself out of anything, even over dead soldiers bodies!

Look at Pelosi and Waters and Warren! Just a bunch of yelling screaming lousy women. Add Katie Perry and Madonna and and let's not forget Ashley Judd to that equation and you have the worst women!

Give me Ivanka and Melania who are class act women and bring the sophistication of the White House back like Jackie Kennedy did!

Old 04-26-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
She sounds so vapid. And she never actually says anything of substance. Why do people think she's smart?
You sound like the people asked on tv about something Hillary said and how you feel that's Ivanka said that and people are all against it and then informed their beloved Hillary said it. That's always good for some fun time!

Old 04-26-2017, 06:27 AM

Women like Melania and Yvanka don't scream because they have nothing to fight for....they live in luxury. I am started to think that the men in their lives would not be happy either. Are they seemingly strong women but secretly puppets for their husbands' agendas -- ahhhh -- what about that......

Women and men yell when their voices aren't being heard and they are fighting for those that don't have the money....or access to the power. These women Melania & Yvanka have both.

Her strength, determination and skills will be better shown when she is challenged and booed and not bowed down to like some princess.

If she stands up, changes things (really changes things not talk about changes things)..the world view will change.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:29 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,772,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You sound like the people asked on tv about something Hillary said and how you feel that's Ivanka said that and people are all against it and then informed their beloved Hillary said it. That's always good for some fun time!
I'm hoping English isn't your first language.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:31 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,407,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Really! You like women to walk around with ***** hats and yell and scream in the streets and stump on the American flag!

I like women who behave like for example Ivanka and many other behave and I don't care which side of the aisle.

I don't like Hillary and how she behaves as it is all for her own greed and she will lie herself out of anything, even over dead soldiers bodies!

Look at Pelosi and Waters and Warren! Just a bunch of yelling screaming lousy women. Add Katie Perry and Madonna and and let's not forget Ashley Judd to that equation and you have the worst women!

Give me Ivanka and Melania who are class act women and bring the sophistication of the White House back like Jackie Kennedy did!
She made it into the 1960's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies