Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 06:44 AM

234 posts, read 122,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You don't see how he could have known??

Are you kidding me?????
Why would he? Did President Trump run for some political office I missed? I don't care that he didn't understand how hard it is. The man is human and the PEOPLE see that....just the extremist crybabies whine about things like this....he is human just like everyone else,you extremist crybabies should be happy he hasn't gotten 100% grasp of it yet....he is already driving you people up the wall imagine what he will get done when he is 100% in control of things!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What real accomplishments does he have to talk about?
Immigration is down drastically. Pipeline will be built. NAFTA will be redone. Hillary isn't president. I can go on. I know it won't matter some people just need something to whine about so go ahead.

Old 04-28-2017, 06:48 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookSearcher View Post
Why would he? Did President Trump run for some political office I missed? I don't care that he didn't understand how hard it is. The man is human and the PEOPLE see that....just the extremist crybabies whine about things like this....he is human just like everyone else,you extremist crybabies should be happy he hasn't gotten 100% grasp of it yet....he is already driving you people up the wall imagine what he will get done when he is 100% in control of things!
The bolded is exactly the problem. You elected someone completely unqualified for the position, who doesn't have a clue what he is doing, and YOU DON'T CARE. And we all are paying for your ignorance.

Old 04-28-2017, 06:49 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,735 times
Quote:
Boy oh Boy look at all these EXPERTS on running a country we have in here!
Well, most people have a healthy respect for hard jobs consider jobs like police officer, brain surgeon, rocket scientist and president of the United States as extremely hard jobs.

Why would Trump think being POTUS would be easier than being a real estate developer?

Old 04-28-2017, 06:52 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,077,804 times
If we believe that he has an "empire" worth $10 Billion, and that his experience in running "big organizations" is limited to that job, think think about it...

The US GDP is something north of $15 Trillion.....do the math. His background isn't even remotely close to the scope of anything he now has to manage. People wise, money wise, management wise, global wise.....he is not even remotely close to having the required experience, nor the mental fortitude, to running the Country.

Poor Donald. And we haven't even gotten into at least 100 lawsuits over his sexual abuse, misogyny, tax returns, emolument, nepotism, conflict of interest, and money wasting for personal purposes.

If he thinks he is overwhelmed during the 100 day honeymoon period, I wonder if he can even remotely understand that the next 100 days is going to be exponentially more challenging--mostly due to problems of his own making.

You can only bluff for so long. Now he has to get down to work.

Old 04-28-2017, 06:52 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Immigration is down drastically. Pipeline will be built. NAFTA will be redone. Hillary isn't president. I can go on. I know it won't matter some people just need something to whine about so go ahead.
HINT: "Will be" is meaningless in the realm of accomplishments.

Old 04-28-2017, 06:56 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Serious question.

Just how old are you anyway? Because even dullards can note how quickly the office ages people. Or can sit there watching the news about some crisis or other and think "man, how on earth would I ever handle that".

Old 04-28-2017, 06:56 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive....html#comments

Is it possible to laugh and cry at the same time?

This would appear to be clear vindication for everyone who claimed Trump wanted to win the Presidency, he didn't want to be President.

To paraphrase the Orange in Chief - "Sad!".

Old 04-28-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
HINT: "Will be" is meaningless in the realm of accomplishments.
Nonsense...if Clinton had won then they wouldn't have even been considered...just more jobs NOT created and more Americans jobs sent overseas! Like I said some will whine and complain no matter what...the LOUDER they complain means President Trump is doing a great job!

Old 04-28-2017, 06:58 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
What real accomplishments does he have to talk about?

Bingo.

Couldn't rep you again, yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies