Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 02:04 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Pure BS on your part. Im not talking about skinny guys, the discussion, or at least this part of it, has evolved to the feminine type guys.

Try dealing with the actual point. Or not, and keep posting like this.

Whenever someone pulls this act of being afraid to simply answer an honest question, I know their point is worthless.
Quoted for irony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 02:30 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Quoted for irony.

If you want a question answered, then be man enough to ask it directly instead of being coy and making comments like " you know what". As far as I know I answered to what you asked. If you think not, then be a big enough boy to ask it again directly when i question you about what you are talking about.

So, if you want me to answer some question from you, put your big boy pants on, ask it instead of playing your silly game, and I will answer. Guaranteed.

Its up to you now.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
If you want a question answered, then be man enough to ask it directly instead of being coy and making comments like " you know what".

So, if you want me to answer some question from you, put your big boy pants on, ask it instead of playing your silly game, and I will answer. Guaranteed.

Its up to you now.
There was nothing coy in my direct questions I asked you. It is the letters followed with the (?).

Old 04-30-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
There was nothing coy in my direct questions I asked you. It is the letters followed with the (?).
So more of this, instead of simply making the question clear you think I missed? You would rather continue at this even after I guaranteed you an answer if you would simply clarify your question?

You dont own any big boy pants then? If you cant be adult enough to simply ask your question again so I know what you are referring to, then I dont have the time to waste on your childish games. I answered two questions. I didnt see a third.

Come back when you can act like an adult.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
So more of this, instead of simply making the question clear you think I missed?

You dont own any big boy pants then? If you cant be adult enough to simply ask your question again so I know what you are referring to, then I dont have the time to waste on your childish games.
You know what I am referring to. You replied to the post. The post with the (?) that you avoided answering.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
You know what I am referring to. You replied to the post. The post with the (?) that you avoided answering.

Since you cant seem to repeat that for me here, Im not buying your claim. You are avoiding repeating it for some reason.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:51 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
Oh, for heaven's sake, enough of the "tough guy" vs. "feminine guy" crap.

If I was accosted by criminals, with my life at stake, I wouldn't give a damn what a potential rescuer looked like, as long as he OR SHE had a good eye and a steady hand.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
It's a bureaucratic nightmare, a system contorted and abusive and denies help for the very people who paid for it all their lives .... like Obamacare, it would be a nightmare to fix.

I can not support a system or a party that doesn't encourage able bodied people to work, defends people who come here illegally and who are on the system, supporting people who are on drugs and instead of getting them help and making changes so it harder to get drugs into the country, instead doing everything that makes it easy to keep the drugs coming in.

We support all these people and then let the American elderly suffer.
You are addressing a lot of issues that I think should be discussed one by one, but for now, I ask you:

What sort of healthcare system would you like to see happen? That is clearly the issue closest to your heart, and it's close to mine, too. Let's use that as a place to start the conversation.

Old 04-30-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
I supported Bernie. We need to quit making excuses for the failure that is the ACA. Did it do a couple good things? It did but overall it's a failure because the biggest thing it did was help line the pockets of the Insurance companies.
I think it probably did help a lot of people. The thing is, it hurt other people, and for way too many, made no difference at all.

I supported Bernie, too. The thing is, there's a House bill on health care out there right now that would address all of these problems, if only more people knew about it, and contacted their Representatives, demanding that it at least got fair consideration. It may not be perfect, but it's a hell of an improvement on anything we've had yet.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...F91798A4C464A7

Old 04-30-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Oh, for heaven's sake, enough of the "tough guy" vs. "feminine guy" crap.

If I was accosted by criminals, with my life at stake, I wouldn't give a damn what a potential rescuer looked like, as long as he OR SHE had a good eye and a steady hand.
When I was young we were defined the same way because we had long hair and the older folks didn't care for it.

Get off my lawn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies