Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 01:59 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times

Advertisements

Nancy pelosi is leading the arm of the democrat party that wants to be obstructionist while refusing top listen to party input from regular voters. Because of this standoffish approach, democrats feel empowered to take back the seat in order to be represented by more in touch democrats vs. Pelosi.

These splits highlight the fractured democrat party of do- nothings with those moderates who want to see America succeed and enjoy a successful America that hasn't seen a GDP over 2 since before Obama was elected.

So battlefield is set. A pro Bernie part leader at the grass root level against an obstinate, corporate donor hack who refuses to listen to any democrat who doesn't donate obscene amounts of money to her own coffers.

Nancy Pelosi Feels the Bern, Faces Pro-Sanders Primary Challenger | Observer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 02:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Nancy pelosi is leading the arm of the democrat party that wants to be obstructionist while refusing top listen to party input from regular voters. Because of this standoffish approach, democrats feel empowered to take back the seat in order to be represented by more in touch democrats vs. Pelosi.

These splits highlight the fractured democrat party of do- nothings with those moderates who want to see America succeed and enjoy a successful America that hasn't seen a GDP over 2 since before Obama was elected.

So battlefield is set. A pro Bernie part leader at the grass root level against an obstinate, corporate donor hack who refuses to listen to any democrat who doesn't donate obscene amounts of money to her own coffers.

Nancy Pelosi Feels the Bern, Faces Pro-Sanders Primary Challenger | Observer
Hey it worked the last time so of course they'll do more of it <sarcasm>.

Pelosi made it clear that the Party wouldn’t do much to reverse the drastic losses suffered throughout the Obama Administration. At a private, three day conference with billionaire donors, Pelosi doubled-down on developing Party strategy—without any input from voters. Pelosi confirmed she would preserve the status quo, claiming “I don’t think people want a new direction.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:06 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
I bet Pelosi refuses to debate him and then claim he is a misogynist because she refuses to debate him.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:08 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I bet Pelosi refuses to debate him and then claim he is a misogynist because she refuses to debate him.
It wouldn't surprise me if she did just that.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:10 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,509,244 times
Rooting for team Bernie. We'll see what's being offered up in 2020. I'm already blowing off 2018 for the most part. I doubt much will change by then.

Maybe keep my eye out for a Green Party canidate for my reps seat.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:14 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Rooting for team Bernie. We'll see what's being offered up in 2020. I'm already blowing off 2018 for the most part. I doubt much will change by then.

Maybe keep my eye out for a Green Party canidate for my reps seat.
Me as well. Pelosi just isnt at the top of her game at all. Its time to retire.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:17 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
The fact they voted her in as minority leader again pi$$ed half the party off. If you've listened and, more importantly, watched her over the last couple months there seems to be something wrong. This isn't to say she wasn't always a bit loony, but now there appears to be something up with her health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Pelosi confirmed she would preserve the status quo, claiming “I don’t think people want a new direction.
Schumer is saying the exact same thing. He is using the "it isn't what the American people want" over and over and over... which is double speak for "it isn't what we (DNC) want" - The party under those two is politically deaf.

Old 04-30-2017, 05:37 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
This should be a good one to watch and even Pelosi would have to know that she is in trouble with a real challenger. It will be interesting to see what Sanders will do, will he campaign for those that support his ideas and taking on the establishment? help those candidates raise money? Or will Bernie not lift a finger? If Jaffe gets some help he could beat Pelosi and that would be a big upset.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:39 PM

610 posts, read 533,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Now now, you can't blame the ol' gal if her memory is a bit fuzzy nowadays.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:24 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert137 View Post
Now now, you can't blame the ol' gal if her memory is a bit fuzzy nowadays.
Called senior dementia. Her mind is jello.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies