Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 07:58 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times

Advertisements

I've said we've raised a generation of adults with 4 year old mentalities. Everywhere you go you see people with sippy cups( sodas, water bottles, energy drinks, coffees) they have with them wherever they go and they leave lying around. Or they're texting or on the cell phone playing games or being preoccupied and distracted even while working. Like children with toys. Or they have to have music with them like a child with their favorite childrens songs. They don't get what they want or instant gratification and they throw fits and tantrums and get into fights. They have poor social skills.
So, yeah, society is in deep deep trouble.
But at least the people arguing politics have some interest in whats going on around them. Most of its self centered and much of its based on intolerance on both sides, but it beats talking about sports or music or entertainment or whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2017, 08:02 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking View Post
I realize some of you don't live in the armpit of Liberal-ville, but I just can't help but laugh at the constant whining over the most trivial of items from the people I'm surrounded by, the media, and the little kiddies on this board. Hard to believe how they waste so much time on their daily "Trump left the toilet seat up again" nonsense. I truly think people across the world laugh at what our nonsensical media feels is newsworthy. It doesn't surprise me one bit that the media's credibility is at an all time low and that people have little faith in them. And all I see is a strategy of resist, obstruct, censor, and destroy. So I have to ask...what exactly is the message of Democrats? They continue to try and use their character assassination tactics and the battleground states laughed at them and gave them the middle finger. So what have the Democrats done since January to earn anyone's vote? And if the election were held today, what makes any of them think the results wouldn't be the same?
"And all I see is a strategy of resist, obstruct, censor, and destroy."

This was the mantra of Republicans for 8 years.
Call yourself 'Independent thinking'?
You are as partisan and closed minded as the rest of them.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:08 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
The balance-of-power in Murrrrca is what is ticking-off both parties. The Vileocrats thought they were going to get a grand-slam in pushing through their filth......but it did not happen with POTUS-Osama, then Stankles-Rotten lost......now the Filthocrats are furious.

And you see the Rebumblingcans, phonycons to the core who will not push HARD for much needed changes..........just, PLEASE, don't let the dimwits blow-up another global-warhawk episode.

The system is corrupt, fetid and totally broken.......no fixing any major problems in Retardistan.
What is your solution to the problems?

Old 05-04-2017, 09:43 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
What is your solution to the problems?
YEAH, you should know my answer.....there is no solution!!

Old 05-04-2017, 10:14 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,528,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking View Post
I realize some of you don't live in the armpit of Liberal-ville, but I just can't help but laugh at the constant whining over the most trivial of items from the people I'm surrounded by, the media, and the little kiddies on this board. Hard to believe how they waste so much time on their daily "Trump left the toilet seat up again" nonsense. I truly think people across the world laugh at what our nonsensical media feels is newsworthy. It doesn't surprise me one bit that the media's credibility is at an all time low and that people have little faith in them. And all I see is a strategy of resist, obstruct, censor, and destroy. So I have to ask...what exactly is the message of Democrats? They continue to try and use their character assassination tactics and the battleground states laughed at them and gave them the middle finger. So what have the Democrats done since January to earn anyone's vote? And if the election were held today, what makes any of them think the results wouldn't be the same?
Actually, people around the world are laughing at your clown ass president. Him and the North korea guy are seen as two mentally ill nuts who are playing war and have no idea what they are doing

Old 05-04-2017, 11:03 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,642,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Actually, people around the world are laughing at your clown ass president. Him and the North korea guy are seen as two mentally ill nuts who are playing war and have no idea what they are doing
You are so correct, I wish more Americans agreed with us.

Old 05-05-2017, 09:04 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Ever feel like you're surrounded by a bunch of petulant children acting like 5 year olds?
No. We don't live near a college campus.

Old 05-05-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
YEAH, you should know my answer.....there is no solution!!
If there is no solution, why bother talking about it?

Old 05-05-2017, 10:43 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
More like 2 year old. My 5 year old is less ignorant than most liberals here.

Old 05-05-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
More like 2 year old. My 5 year old is less ignorant than most liberals here.
Plenty of ignorant conservatives here as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies