Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 01:44 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Hey Paisano

"Ill give you an offer you can't refuse". Make those Americans pay more for pizza pies!!!

Obama to discuss climate change in Italy | TheHill
Obama showed his tax returns and transferred his financial holdings into US Treasury Bonds upon being elected POTUS. He also did not have any profit making conflicts of interest while assuming the position of Commander-in-Chief.

Why are you supporting a swindler? Are you Russian? I see a total lack of American patriotism on your part when you support a POS that cheated fellow Americans out of their savings at his bogus university while bashing Obama who is out of office and a private citizen doing what is entirely legal. Does anyone actually take your posts seriously?

And btw...a loser does not win TWO Presidential elections with BOTH the popular and electoral vote.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 05-08-2017 at 01:56 PM..

Old 05-08-2017, 01:53 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Hey Paisano ]
............only LOSER PRESIDENT" is trump ,Obama won his election.

Old 05-08-2017, 01:55 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Obama is a laughing stock community organizer. He has nothing to show for 8 years except a few post offices and 9 trillion in debt.

#AlternativeReality.

Old 05-08-2017, 02:02 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I'm starting to believe fordtrucks has a picture of Obama taped to the sun visor in his.....ford truck.

No no.It's on the ceiling in his mothers basement.Right next to his Star Trek VHS tapes.

Old 05-08-2017, 03:19 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Sniveling? I haven't heard the man utter a sentence since January.

I HAVE however, seen him on yachts, beaches, golf courses, and hanging out in NYC. You know..enjoying his life, making it look easy, and doing things that you can't afford to do. Closest you'll get to a yacht is watching old reruns of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!

But he's the loser and I'm to suppose that you're a winner!
If still he's hawking the Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Adjustment (CA-CA, for short) ripoff, then he's a sniveling loser. It doesn't matter how many yachts or golf courses he doesn't own but still uses, usually at the expense of others. Just because he's standing on a boat doesn't make him a genius. It makes him a waterborne loser.

Not as big a loser as the publisher that gave him and his rather strange spouse a $60 million book advance, of course. (Boy, did that outfit ever get hosed.)

I'm willing to give Obama credit for being a loser who can occasionally pull off a successful scam like this book deal, though. (Which doesn't really take much more talent than your average three-card Monte grifter on the sidewalk has, to be honest.)

Let's hope this effort turns out better than the first two servings of literary dreck he foisted off on the public as "autobiographies." I'm sure the publisher who is now out $60 million for two books which promise to be absolute drivel is hoping so, also.

Old 05-08-2017, 04:05 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Obama showed his tax returns and transferred his financial holdings into US Treasury Bonds upon being elected POTUS. He also did not have any profit making conflicts of interest while assuming the position of Commander-in-Chief.

Why are you supporting a swindler? Are you Russian? I see a total lack of American patriotism on your part when you support a POS that cheated fellow Americans out of their savings at his bogus university while bashing Obama who is out of office and a private citizen doing what is entirely legal. Does anyone actually take your posts seriously?

And btw...a loser does not win TWO Presidential elections with BOTH the popular and electoral vote.

Ok, let me explain this to you, sickofnyc. The Trumpees on here really do not believe the crap they post or the things they say to defend Trump. NO ONE could be that stupid. The reason they do it , with all the "WOW!!" insertions, is only to have something to say, when they realize all the news coming down on their cult leader is horrible. They keep hoping their dreams will come true, but those dreams are all wet.

You just have to humor them and chuckle a little, it keeps your blood pressure down and they ain't gonna listen anyway.

Old 05-08-2017, 04:21 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
............only LOSER PRESIDENT" is trump ,Obama won his election.
Trump also won his election...

Old 05-08-2017, 04:23 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Climate change deniers are so insulated from both their surroundings and the very planet that we call home, that they never notice the increasingly warm summers, the extremes of flooding, and ferocious winter storms. If they happen to experience a cool day in August or a snowy one in winter, they crow that "climate change doesn't exist!" Like moths or butterflies, they act as if the sum total of life on this planet is a mere 24 hours - a few weeks at very most. Their red states will be the ones who are first to experience global warming (they already are) and to be the most heavily impacted.
<snip>

There are no "climate change deniers." Everyone knows the climates changes; does not stay exactly the same.

Old 05-08-2017, 04:24 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Glad to know there is one president who isn't the laughing stock of the world and is respected by the world community.

I can imagine the Italians asking, "Hey Barack, WTF is going on in the US? We thought we are nuts but you have some choo choo puff over there and they're running your country."
Exactly.

Old 05-08-2017, 04:24 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Obama is not relevant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies