Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can Trump nominate a new, impartial FBI director to investigate him now?
Yes 79 29.81%
No 186 70.19%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 04:44 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times

Advertisements

The corruption of Hilary and Bill Clinton was also on display in Colombia, Haiti, and other places.

Hillary Clinton endangered the lives of our foreign operatives, placed our national security at risk, lied to Congress, the FBI, and the American people, and used her public office to enrich herself and her family without benefit if a business or private sector job.

Comey Fired -- Now Indict Hillary

Old 05-11-2017, 04:46 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
The thing is, in order to fire Comey, all Trump had to do is do it. He didn't need a reason.

Indictment is a different kettle of fish altogether.
There are those who are obsessed with indicting Clinton.

Try though they might, and they did, year after year after year, they never could come up with a crime to charge her with. Comey was their best hope and he said the FBI couldn't find anything that met the level of criminal activity.

There are people still waving the Confederate flag. What can you say about lost causes?

Old 05-11-2017, 04:47 PM

Hillary's emails may be only the tip of an iceberg that could include Clinton Foundation donations to shield Boko Haram from being designated a terrorist group and her brother's involvement in a Haitian gold mine….

Old 05-11-2017, 04:48 PM

533 posts, read 642,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Let me suggest another scenario, that Rod Rosenstein reviewed the Hillary Clinton file, and decided that Comey's judgment was utterly irregular and inappropriate and that maybe she should have been, and still can be indicted for espionage, the failure to safeguard state secrets while she was Secretary of State.

Maybe as long as Comey was the director Democrats knew this wouldn't happened...

This could be why Democrats are freaking out ---> Comey Fired -- Now Indict Hillary
Now I have a strong feeling that the right is more obsessed with Hillary than her die-hard fans. I am a liberal couldn't care less about Hillary's fate. Most of the liberals I know don't care either. So stop with this nonsense already.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:52 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Am I the only person who finds it even stranger than strange that Trump attempted to deflect the blame on Comey's firing by saying he was doing it on the advice of Jeff Sessions? After all, Sessions had recused himself from the whole Russia investigation, thus wasn't in a position to advise Trump about anything related to it.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:52 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The destruction of evidence under congressional subpoena. Even Comey admitted, Hillary lied about sending and receiving classified material; about having only one device, and about turning over all her emails.

If intent is needed, what is accidental about smashing devices with hammers or using Bleach Bit to render emails unrecoverable? If you need a motive for having a private server, which speaks to intent, the obvious purpose is to cover up the “pay to play” trail that leads from the State Department to the Clinton Foundation.

OK, start a thread about it.

This thread is about Comey being fired. I know of no one suggesting he be indicted.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:53 PM

1,743 posts, read 991,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwsavemoney View Post
Now I have a strong feeling that the right is more obsessed with Hillary than her die-hard fans. I am a liberal couldn't care less about Hillary's fate. Most of the liberals I know don't care either. So stop with this nonsense already.
I am interested because I don't want two sets of laws!

One for the elite and one for us peons!

Old 05-11-2017, 04:54 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Am I the only person who finds it even stranger than strange that Trump attempted to deflect the blame on Comey's firing by saying he was doing it on the advice of Jeff Sessions? After all, Sessions had recused himself from the whole Russia investigation, thus wasn't in a position to advise Trump about anything related to it.
Trump is not the brightest of people and his lies expose his idiocy.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwsavemoney View Post
LOL looking in the mirror like you're obsessed with Trump.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
OK, start a thread about it.

This thread is about Comey being fired. I know of no one suggesting he be indicted.
You're missing the point... Comey who outlined all the things she is guilty of then let her off the hook. With Comey out of the way...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies