Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can Trump nominate a new, impartial FBI director to investigate him now?
Yes 79 29.81%
No 186 70.19%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 08:50 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
According to NYTimes Trump asked Comey to dinner and asked for his loyalty and Comey indicated he would be honest but didn't pledge loyalty. This contradicts Donny's story about Comey asking for the dinner to determine his job status going forward.

Another LIE by the Liar in Chief trying to shut down an investigation into his corrupt administration.

Last I checked obstruction of justice is what got Tricky Dick booted!

No need to read any further. LoL

Old 05-11-2017, 08:54 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
Yes, I'm very certain that Trump believes firing Comey would instantly shut down any alleged investigations! Makes perfect sense to me!

Old 05-11-2017, 08:59 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
See, the NYT wants Trump gone. They will smear him with any manner of lie, allegation or innuendo.

I still read the NYT, but you can't believe most of the nonsense they write about Trump anymore. What's even more amazing is when these writers contradict themselves in the middle of their own stories. The editors don't seem to care, they just want to generate as much mud as possible.

Remember, the Russian fairy tale is the new birtherism, and the left has been totally infected with this madness.
Did the FBI open up an investigation because they read NYT? Or is it because they had some evidence to follow up on?

Maybe no charges will email warranted, but you're flat-out delusional if you think there's an investigation for no reason. You've been believing too much that everything you disagree with is "fake news."

And if there is nothing there, why so scared? Let the investigation play out and then say "see, I told you so.". Trump is spinning hard for someone with nothing to hide.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:02 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
According to NYTimes Trump asked Comey to dinner and asked for his loyalty and Comey indicated he would be honest but didn't pledge loyalty. This contradicts Donny's story about Comey asking for the dinner to determine his job status going forward.

Another LIE by the Liar in Chief trying to shut down an investigation into his corrupt administration.

Last I checked obstruction of justice is what got Tricky Dick booted!
Where have I heard these words before? Ah yes, all of 2015 and 2016 then Trump was elected president. You got something new?

Old 05-11-2017, 09:08 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times
Quote:
Remember, the Russian fairy tale is the new birtherism, and the left has been totally infected with this madness.
^^^^

That nails it ....... perfectly! Rant on, little boys and girls; not all of us who subscribe to conservative values hold to the same set, but the SJW's seem to be falling more into lock-step with every passing day.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:14 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Easy solution. Support an independent investigation. If I was so sure these people were wrong and I was innocent, I'd demand an independent investigation. Why is he so reluctant to do such a thing?
Like Obama did? I'm sure both learned their lesson from Clinton to never agree to a special prosecutor. Some lawyer eager to make a name for himself, always finding reasons to broaden the investigation. Ken Starr didn't get Clinton for the reason he was hired, but for lying about an affair. His investigation kept broadening to every single thing that had an appearance of impropriety. Might as well ask for a witch hunt.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:23 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
TRUMP LIED ????? Wow, never heard that one before !!!

It would actually be more newsworthy if Trump ever said anything truthful ! Now, THAT would be news !

Old 05-11-2017, 09:34 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Out of Trump's own mouth..he had already made up his mind to fire Comey...and then he asked for a letter from AG:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBB1JAT?m=en-us

Old 05-11-2017, 10:45 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,018,259 times
Quote:
Yup. I just wish he'd had someone lined up and ready to nominate...though one of Obama's toadies probably would've leaked it.

Remember libs...the Russian fairy tale = birtherism. Y'all are just as crazy and just as nonsensical.
No legitimate sources said the birthplace issue had any validity but SEVERAL sources have said the Russian thing is real. We don't know how deep it goes but it certainly isn't even close to the birth thing. Racists and tea party members aren't = gvt agencies and journalists

Old 05-11-2017, 10:47 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,669,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
The irony of your OP is that you among others are the most likely the koolaid drinkers, just like the liberal fools that followed Jim Jones with his version of liberal Utopia.
Not a particularly original retort, but let's see. History will vindicate one of us soon enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies