Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can Trump nominate a new, impartial FBI director to investigate him now?
Yes 79 29.81%
No 186 70.19%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 05:36 AM

58,713 posts, read 27,044,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Out of Trump's own mouth..he had already made up his mind to fire Comey...and then he asked for a letter from AG:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBB1JAT?m=en-us
"and then he asked for a letter from AG:"

I've seen the interview before and just read your article.

I may have missed but but, please show WHERE it says,"and then he asked for a letter from AG:"

Old 05-12-2017, 05:36 AM

51,613 posts, read 25,655,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Hah! Seriously, how could anyone possibly think the Russian government would NOT allow its state news agency to post photographs of the Oval Office meeting between President Donald Trump, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov & Russia's ambassador to the US?
I mean really now.

What did they think the photography was all about? A secret dossier of some sort?

Old 05-12-2017, 05:37 AM

51,613 posts, read 25,655,910 times
On the one hand, I can't wait for this whole fiasco to be over.

On the other, some of this is just too damn funny.

Old 05-12-2017, 05:38 AM

58,713 posts, read 27,044,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
No legitimate sources said the birthplace issue had any validity but SEVERAL sources have said the Russian thing is real. We don't know how deep it goes but it certainly isn't even close to the birth thing. Racists and tea party members aren't = gvt agencies and journalists
"Racists and tea party members aren't = gvt agencies and journalists"

B.S. We ALL know racist in gov't agencies and journalists.

If you DON'T admit that there are MANY racists journalist, you have your head in the sand!

Old 05-12-2017, 05:39 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,267,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I mean really now.

What did they think the photography was all about? A secret dossier of some sort?
This confused me, as well. The WH is saying they were duped. How so?? Trump and his comrade are clearly posing for photographs in the Oval Office.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:13 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,897,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
This confused me, as well. The WH is saying they were duped. How so?? Trump and his comrade are clearly posing for photographs in the Oval Office.
It's baffling I agree. They prevent the photos from appearing here in US & think they can control what's being reported in Russia?

Begs the question why they don't want the photos out there to begin with.

That's how the American people found out about Ivanka's licensing & branding deals with China & Japan. Photographs of her meeting with Japan's prime minister appeared in Japan. Same thing with branding deals in China.

American press weren't allowed to even be there. Effed up however SNAFU with this administration.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:19 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,897,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I mean really now.

Now I can understand them thinking so if it was Mr. Bannon. That whole thing about him not showing up in photos & all.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:26 AM

33,507 posts, read 18,064,533 times
The liberal left is having a fit because our dear wonderful president who works FOR THE PEOPLE, is actually doing what he said on the campaign trail . They hate he is not politically correct, can actually be flexible . Trump uses plain words to tell it like it is, even about him being wiretapped.

The left is used to a lying politician who watches every word because they lie so much, are not flexible, are so politically correct it is sickening.

Trump is easy to figure out. He is a regular guy, can be flexible because that is how he deals with people to get things done. As Trump said in his own words, if the situation changes and I see things are not working , I change things around.. I am flexible.

People also think that because Trump talks about crowd size, Trump because he is a businessman, measures success through crowds.The left goes bonkers over this.

Trump being a businessman, is trained to think as one. He is not exact , set in concrete kind of guy. He will work and make things happen and be flexible. The left goes bonkers because he is not a career politician.

The left of course uses every difference of Trump to make it negative. I see it as very positive and gives me hope we have a man who will finally fight FOR THE PEOPLE. Trump is not afraid of being strong, flexible and telling it like it is.. We have a human being finally in the White House. Not a pull string puppet that is trained saying a bunch of beat around the bush comments that tells Americans NOTHING.

Trump is for real and I love it!!!

Old 05-12-2017, 06:37 AM

25,792 posts, read 16,440,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
By the end, neither of them thought much of the other.

After President Trump accused his predecessor in March of wiretapping him, James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was flabbergasted. The president, Mr. Comey told associates, was “outside the realm of normal,” even “crazy.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/1...mes-comey.html

Good to know the FBI can smell crazy as much as most non kool aid drinking Americans. What a joke of a president.
And Comey got canned for embarrassing the FBI over and over and being a mediawhore.

Amazing how once respected news outlets will print anything negative about the President these days.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:40 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,906,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Hah! Seriously, how could anyone possibly think the Russian government would NOT allow its state news agency to post photographs of the Oval Office meeting between President Donald Trump, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov & Russia's ambassador to the US?
Absolutely. Surely the Russian government is laughing their derrieres off because they realized a long time ago what a sucker Trump is for shallow compliments and now that he's POTUS, they can manipulate him to do their bidding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies