Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2017, 02:31 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo Driver View Post
Perhaps you should learn to read. Maybe then you'll stop trying to put words in the mouths of people who are smarter than you.

But do continue to believe Leftist spin.
Oh? Just WHAT words do you allege I tried to put in anyone's mouth? And PROVE they're smarter than me as you also allege. Otherwise we'll just accept it all as your O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S and nothing else.

I've certainly seen no believable spin from the 'Donny's right no matter WHAT he says/does' crowd and it sure doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 02:34 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Other than the meeting occurring, you mean?

I have come to no conclusions yet as to the truth of what occurred during this meeting, other than it did occur.
Let me help -

Was a Russian Photographer allowed in the Oval Office to take pictures? YES
Were American Press Photographers allowed in the Oval Office to take pictures? NO
Was the White House Press Photographer in the Oval Office to take pictures? YES
Were there any questions from press at all? NOPE

Has there ever been any occasion in Oval Office history, where the White House Photographer took pictures? YEP ............. Obama almost always did it exactly that way.

Did the American Press enter the Oval Office today to take pictures and ask some questions?
Yes they did - they were invited in after the Russians left and President Trump was visiting with former Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger.

Has the American press been unbelievably RUDE to Foreign Minister Lavrov (and other Foreign Ministers)?? YES, he even told Andrea Mitchell she had never learned any manners a few weeks ago when Secretary Tillerson was in Russia. Security removed Andrea Mitchell from the US State Department when she continued to yell at the Ukrainian Foreign Minister a few months ago. The American Press are like Rabid Animals in their Hatred and Rudeness.

"With all the comparisons the Nixon era, Trump brings the press into the Oval to see him sitting w/ a key member of the Nixon administration," tweeted Bloomberg and pool reporter Jennifer Epstein who attended the meeting. Kissinger is a deeply embattled figure. Many advocates and journalists have characterized him as a war criminal; the late Christopher Hitchens wrote a scathing book, which was turned into a documentary film, called "The Trial of Henry Kissinger" condemning the former secretary of State for his actions.

Has the Left totally lost their minds in this Continuous Total Hysterical Meltdown? YEP

Old 05-10-2017, 02:34 PM

749 posts, read 734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
That's a pretty big leap in logic.
It's a pretty typical Leftist leap of logic. Stunning, really.

If Trump was ever seen drinking a beer, the Leftists would immediately start screaming about how he's an alcoholic.

I can't they can say stuff like that with a straight face.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:35 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
B-I-N-G-O!

Trump doesn't trust or respect the FBI, the Intelligence Community as a whole, the Free Press, the American voting process, or the Judicial Branch of the Government...but he seems to trust Russia, Putin
and the Russian Press in spades. Wake up America. That speaks volumes.

It's a sad day for America.

He just likes the money they give him for being their HO!
American banks have learned not to loan money to him.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Oh? Just WHAT words do you allege I tried to put in anyone's mouth? And PROVE they're smarter than me as you also allege. Otherwise we'll just accept it all as your O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S and nothing else.

I've certainly seen no believable spin from the 'Donny's right no matter WHAT he says/does' crowd and it sure doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon.
Condescending snark duly noted.

Maybe the reason "the Right" isn't doing any spin on this is because they're not a bunch of sniveling knee-jerk crybabies. Or maybe they're thinking, "Wow - that's stupid." Or maybe - just maybe - they're waiting to see what's actually going on before they start howling at the top of their lungs.

You should try it.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:36 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
You might as well admit that you're just blowing it out of your ar$e now. You have no idea what was going on in that meeting and/or why the American Leftist Press wasn't invited. Not a clue.

Don't you have an Antifa Riot you need to run along to? (see how easy it is to do that, Comrade?)

Weird, I never said I did. Nor am I saying that antifa riots are right, but you are saying allowing Russia media in while excluding American is ok. Thus...have a good day comrade. Do you understand the difference between being called out for your opinions, and being insulted are?

Old 05-10-2017, 02:37 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
maybe some of us would like to decide for ourselves and not listen to what the Liar-in-Chief has to say. You know, the one who has fired three people conducting investigations into him and his administration and associates. And BS on everything else in your post because the media was there - the RUSSIAN media. It doesn't take much brain power to realize how inappropriate that is for the AMERICAN Executive Office. If this were the Kremlin, you might have a point. But it's not the Kremlin, not yet at least. By the time Trump gets finished, who knows?
Seriously? lol

He said it was a good meeting. The Russians shared photos of everyone laughing. It was a social/diplomatic meeting to get to know each other. Do you think the Ruskies photoshopped the pics?

But, its no surprise given the language you use that you would be in favor of allowing the American press in to rudely shout questions at the President about Comey while he is conducting a social/diplomatic visit with foreign dignitaries on entirely other subjects.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Weird, I never said I did. Nor am I saying that antifa riots are right, but you are saying allowing Russia media in while excluding American is ok. Thus...have a good day comrade. Do you understand the difference between being called out for your opinions, and being insulted are?
Run along now, little one. The riots won't start by themselves!

Old 05-10-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Seriously? lol

He said it was a good meeting. The Russians shared photos of everyone laughing. It was a social/diplomatic meeting to get to know each other. Do you think the Ruskies photoshopped the pics?

But, its no surprise given the language you use that you would be in favor of allowing the American press in to rudely shout questions at the President about Comey while he is conducting a social/diplomatic visit with foreign dignitaries on entirely other subjects.
The American Leftist Media is kind of like a pack of Beagles that got started baying and just won't shut up.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:44 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Run along now, little one. The riots won't start by themselves!
Ahh demonstrating that you do not understand the difference, and are just here to sling childish insults with no relationship to reality or the discussion.

LOL. As a FYI most here know my opinion of the antifa rioters, I have called them out. And I have stated here that I have never been to a protest in my life. Might someday, but not so far. So your insults are mildly humorous to me comrade.

I honestly never thought I would see the day where a American citizen defended stuff like this. And im still not sure I have yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies