Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 10:08 AM

25,552 posts, read 17,256,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
And meanwhile they think that somehow he will get re-elected. I truly do not comprehend some people.
No. You truly do not.

When Trump was elected his approval rating was 38%. Disapproval was 60%. RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
But somehow these "new numbers" just reported by our OP are supposed to concern Trump.

You and JAMS14 truly do not understand.

Last edited by Listener2307; 05-11-2017 at 10:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 10:31 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I smile every day knowing Trump is keeping his word on all he told his supporters. We finally have a president that does what he says.. happiness for all Trump supporters and we are many!
I am glad you are happy, (really I do like to see people happy even when I disagree, )

But you should be aware, Trump is not actually helping you in the real world. Step away from this site, TV etc. And instead look at actual policy, not just planned but implemented etc.

What you will find is that Trump has yet to come up with a plan that might change anything in your real life.

I would be happy to discuss this in a rational and reasonable way. We can look at what Trump might be able to achieve and how he might do that.

But I doubt you will want to have that "chat", I have noticed that nobody here on the right genuinely wishes to discuss policy, economy etc.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Polls can be rigged by the way questions are asked. Now would you like for me to tell you where you can put these polls? Yes, I am really tired of hearing about polls. The election is over. Get a life and let us live ours.
lol, nobody is stopping you living your life. If you find this stuff annoying, just do something else , turn the page yourself.

As to saying "polls rigged" that is just silly, Trump has low numbers, has had since Jan 20th and he has clearly lost moderates. The real question now , why are 1 out of 3 people unable face reality.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
No. You truly do not.

When Trump was elected his approval rating was 38%. Disapproval was 60%. RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
But somehow these "new numbers" just reported by our OP are supposed to concern Trump.

You and JAMS14 truly do not understand.
listener, this is super easy to explain for you.

Once elected and sworn in ALL Presidents in modern times see their approval ratings increase dramatically.

Americans rally to support whoever wins no matter who their choice was. You can look this up if you don't believe it.

Trump's number should be much higher than it is because he now enjoys the support of those who support the Office, give every elected POTUS a "chance" etc... many winners, have less that 50% support the day before and more than 60 the day after.

Trump should have much higher numbers, there are enough GOP members, enough trumpers, to stay about 50% Trump simply cannot hold on to his base, it is failing, because he is failing them.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:56 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It was the pinnacle of their success. From November 9th on it's been all downhill. That win is the only positive thing they've got to point to, which is why they cannot move on from it. Everything that followed has been a disaster.

So very true!

Old 05-11-2017, 11:00 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Yes I remember those polls.They are the ones that said more people would vote for Hillary than would vote for trump,and they were right so what's your point?
You sound just like Trump. News flash: There's more to being president than just winning the election. The president has to do the job too He can get fired if he doesn't do it to Americans' satisfaction.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:11 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
listener, this is super easy to explain for you.

Once elected and sworn in ALL Presidents in modern times see their approval ratings increase dramatically.

Americans rally to support whoever wins no matter who their choice was. You can look this up if you don't believe it.

Trump's number should be much higher than it is because he now enjoys the support of those who support the Office, give every elected POTUS a "chance" etc... many winners, have less that 50% support the day before and more than 60 the day after.

Trump should have much higher numbers, there are enough GOP members, enough trumpers, to stay about 50% Trump simply cannot hold on to his base, it is failing, because he is failing them.
Bingo. Thanks you for taking the time to explain this to him.

Trump still seems to hold most of his base, but he has had the swing votes flee. With these sort of numbers he would have a huge challenge in the next election. And he barely won this last one against a candidate like Clinton.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:13 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
The fake news MSM working at it's finest.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:22 AM

1,768 posts, read 1,637,315 times
I'm hoping we can get his approval % down to 10%

Very entertaining watching this clown

Old 05-11-2017, 01:36 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
I'm hoping we can get his approval % down to 10%

Very entertaining watching this clown
We won't do that. He'll do it all on his own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies