Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 09:03 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,429,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
If something comes up, then we can deal with it. But right now there's nothing, and for some reason you are acting as though there is something - even though people looking at the evidence is saying there is nothing.

I am not saying Trump is innocent or guilty.

I am saying you guys are wasting your time following the propaganda media narrative on this, when there is nothing.

You followed the propaganda news media in believing HRC would win, and they fooled you. And you are just trusting them again when there is no basis for it.
Stay tuned.

This is just getting warmed up.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:04 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,547,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
One word: Unhinged.
Yes, several of the news stations seem to be unhinged. They need to have a reality check where they realize the Russian talking points have all been made up by THEMSELVES. If several news stations keep saying the same things although there is no proof, are we supposed to believe them? I don't believe them and if I watch those stations I find a need to throw something at the liars so I don't watch them.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:05 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,893,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It's kind of cute the depths of denial that Trumplings will sink to in order to avoid admitting to themselves that they've made an epic mistake of historic proportions.

But a little sad, also.

So did Trump or his staff admit this? Yes/No?

Did the aide step forward? Yes/No?

If you can't answer such simple questions, then you are obviously pushing the same lie and my sarcastic response may not be as sarcastic as I initially thought,

Old 05-11-2017, 09:06 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,893,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Basically you will believe the report of an unnamed aide mentioned in a paragraph of a news article.

You choose to not believe people actually looking into the evidence stating there is no collusion.

Good luck with that...
Hiding behind "anon" sources has become the medias propaganda safefall.

This is why all reports without verifiable sources are just lies and those who push them are equally lying.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:09 AM

45,347 posts, read 26,914,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Stay tuned.

This is just getting warmed up.

OK - have fun with it, I guess...

Old 05-11-2017, 09:09 AM

77,015 posts, read 47,410,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Yes, several of the news stations seem to be unhinged. They need to have a reality check where they realize the Russian talking points have all been made up by THEMSELVES.
Trump screaming at Comeys face on TV is unhinged.

This person needs help. He is clearly not up to the task.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:19 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,206,744 times
It makes me wish that Obama really was "wire tapping " tRump. Imagine how hilarious video of the Tangerine Tyrant screaming at his TV would be.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:31 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,623,251 times
I am waiting for the mass resignations as the rats desperately try to leave the Good Ship Donald.

I may have to wait quite a while as this failing administration has not hired all that many to fill the appointed executive positions vacated by the Obama staff.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:35 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,547,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Trump screaming at Comeys face on TV is unhinged.

This person needs help. He is clearly not up to the task.
I would say he is doing great. It is healthy to vent. And how about all those uptight people he has upset. Go Trump!

Old 05-11-2017, 09:43 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,876,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Hiding behind "anon" sources has become the medias propaganda safefall.

This is why all reports without verifiable sources are just lies and those who push them are equally lying.
This is a strange thing to say. Anonymous sourcing doesn't necessarily mean the content of the information is untrue. It does mean that it is unverified and you should be very skeptical of it by taking everything from that source with a bag of salt. But a lie? There's no way for you to know. Of course, it doesn't make it "true", either - just unverified.

There are legitimate reasons why a source would like to remain anonymous, by the way. Especially when we have a President who has shown that he isn't afraid to make things petsonal and attack people specifically. As I'm sure you're aware.

And for that matter, named sourcing is no gaurentee of truth or accuracy. We've seen that plenty from Trump and some in his administration, for instance, with many different wildly innacurate/untruthful statements over the last few months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies