Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 02:26 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,763,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Errr..Banjo...Trump thanked Comey 3 times for allegedly assuring him, Trump, that he was not a subject of FBI investigation.

Is a big deal to some because of ethics issues.
That's highly inappropriate. That's what Trump said-speaking to the Trumpers.

I don't believe anything the Cheeto says.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 02:28 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Is this the latest talking point?

Seems multiple Trump cultists are trying to flood the forum with this crap, in what I'd guess is an attempt to deflect from Trump's never ending stream of erratic behavior, lies, and corruption.

This is the FOX News and talk radio talking point that they think will deflect attention from Trumps digressions and ineptitude.

Old 05-12-2017, 02:34 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dang. Who knew this news of the day, would trigger the snowflakes.

Comey was the DNC's safety net.
No.
Remember that Clinton was the first to be damaged by Comey's revelations. He's why you chanted "Lock her up!" last year. Without Comey, no one would have ever known her email was hacked. Or that it was on a private server. The revelation came just at the time Clinton was leading solidly while Trump was floundering, and they reversed that. From his revelations onward, Clinton's lead evaporated in the places she needed the most to win.

Comey went wherever the findings took him. Clinton first, then Trump. And then Sessions. The list of who's next is still developing. When Clinton was taking the hit, Trump was good with Comey. But when Comey told him he was being investigated, Trump's favor suddenly changed to finding a way to get him out of the FBI asap.

And that's why Trump fired him. Comey was getting far too close to the truth than Trump could stand, and Trump or anyone else never knew when Comey was going to make his kept secrets public.

Comey is no one's safety net. And right now, with nothing to lose, he's the most dangerous man in Washington for the Trump administration. When questioned, he will not lie. And he knows everything.

Old 05-12-2017, 02:59 PM

30,138 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No.
Remember that Clinton was the first to be damaged by Comey's revelations. He's why you chanted "Lock her up!" last year. Without Comey, no one would have ever known her email was hacked. Or that it was on a private server. The revelation came just at the time Clinton was leading solidly while Trump was floundering, and they reversed that. From his revelations onward, Clinton's lead evaporated in the places she needed the most to win.

Comey went wherever the findings took him. Clinton first, then Trump. And then Sessions. The list of who's next is still developing. When Clinton was taking the hit, Trump was good with Comey. But when Comey told him he was being investigated, Trump's favor suddenly changed to finding a way to get him out of the FBI asap.

And that's why Trump fired him. Comey was getting far too close to the truth than Trump could stand, and Trump or anyone else never knew when Comey was going to make his kept secrets public.

Comey is no one's safety net. And right now, with nothing to lose, he's the most dangerous man in Washington for the Trump administration. When questioned, he will not lie. And he knows everything.
What kind of help could Trump have received from the Russians? All I hear from the left is Trump is guilty of something, what exactly?

We know what Hillary did. With the email server and the pay for play foundation while she was SOS.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:03 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
What kind of help could Trump have received from the Russians? All I hear from the left is Trump is guilty of something, what exactly?

We know what Hillary did. With the email server and the pay for play foundation while she was SOS.
This is how the leftist propaganda machine works. Repeat something often enough and plant some doubt with vague allegations and let the minions put it all together in their heads.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:04 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Well, thank goodness we're back to focusing on important stuff like, **** that happened years ago and not what's happening RIGHT NOW IN WASHINGTON.

Me? I don't care if Clinton winds up in prison.

I'm just not in a hurry to deal with old news.

I'd much rather focus on the shenanigans that are taking place right now in DC.

Because this HRC deflection is just that. A deflection.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:14 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
How this for a deal?

You guys reopen Clinton emails, Clinton Foundation, supposed five million illegal voters, Obama's birth certificate, Monica Lewinsky, Obama's Martian heritage...knock yourselves out. Go nuts and have fun.

In exchange, stop interfering in the ongoing investigation of Trump admin and Russia and let the facts come out. If you have nothing to hide, then why so afraid?

Let's see who blinks first.
WOW! I didn't know that every Trump supporter could actually interfere in the investigation.

Are you actually serious with such an insane rant?

HELL, even the FBI AD said that Trump firing Comey "did nothing to impede the investigation" and then proceeded to trash several claims the MSM have been hammering such as holding back funds, and also confirmed that "many agents on the HRC investigation team were pi$$ed how Comey protected her".

When this onion gets peeled the left have an 80% chance of getting exactly what they do not want.

Be careful what you wish for, especially when it's smoke and mirrors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
This is how the leftist propaganda machine works. Repeat something often enough and plant some doubt with vague allegations and let the minions put it all together in their heads.
Their tribe has been dumbed down so much over the decades that all critical thought has been bred out of them. Alinsky taught them how to control the narrative by turning all arguments and logic against itself. The irony is that the herd is too stupid to understand that his levels of control started with them. They are sheep to be used.

If somehow successful they'll find out soon enough once the herd turns on them. It always does.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:21 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
My favorite: A poster wrote this: "Hillary is like a Herpes sore, she never really goes away."

Old 05-12-2017, 03:24 PM

30,138 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Well, thank goodness we're back to focusing on important stuff like, **** that happened years ago and not what's happening RIGHT NOW IN WASHINGTON.

Me? I don't care if Clinton winds up in prison.

I'm just not in a hurry to deal with old news.

I'd much rather focus on the shenanigans that are taking place right now in DC.

Because this HRC deflection is just that. A deflection.
Russia hacking is not happening now. Its also old news. And if Clinton had won I doubt it would have been investigated.

The investigation with Clinton was happening about the same timeline as Russia was suppose to be stealing the election for Trump. Both the left and right are going back about the same amount of time.

It was the left that made the big deal about Trump breaking his campaign promise and not going after Clinton. I think he should fulfill his campaign promise and see if someone not under Lynch's thump might come up with a different conclusion.

Old 05-12-2017, 04:21 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
When Congress has spent as much time holding hearings on Trump/Russia and the Comey firing as it did on Benghazi and emails, then we can all sit down at the table and amicably talk.
So this isn't about possible collusion, it's just partisan revenge to get even for investigating Benghazi? That's close to what I've been saying all along, thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies