Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 06:31 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,583,482 times

Advertisements

Think Cankles is sweating bullets now that her stooge Comey wont be covering for her anymore? Is she looking to move to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2017, 06:52 AM

21,431 posts, read 7,403,728 times
I don't think it concerns her any more than any other decent citizen.

I think Mr Trump is dismayed that his decision, and his constantly evolving explanation for it, is exposing him to more criticism, exactly what he did not expect.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:02 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,748,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I don't think it concerns her any more than any other decent citizen.

I think Mr Trump is dismayed that his decision, and his constantly evolving explanation for it, is exposing him to more criticism, exactly what he did not expect.

Yep, that is the big story here, not how Hillary is viewing it. Trump had NO idea how this would backfire on him, he thought it would be an issue for a day or two and then go away. SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!!!!

Old 05-13-2017, 07:20 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,611,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Think Cankles is sweating bullets now that her stooge Comey wont be covering for her anymore? Is she looking to move to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US?
MThe Clintons always stood above the law and felt so comfortable by all the support that I doubt she will be worried although she should be.

The next FBI director replacing Comey may review or just open the last file and hand it over to the AG to decide what to do as Comey was clear about his findings but then started to act like the AG and protected Hillary.

A different director may just start with having a third party decid.

Maybe a special prosecutor should decide

Old 05-13-2017, 07:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,429,153 times
Trumplings...

B-b-but Hillary!

Deflection noted.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:52 AM

1,859 posts, read 1,639,089 times
If her reported responses are accurate, Mrs. Clinton seems about as interested in the "Comey story" as any other person: not very. It's another "story" on media life-support being presented as if everyone is on the edge of their seats about it. How many real people do any of us know that are as end-of-the-world concerned about any of these stories - this one, anything to do with Russia, the President's family, as many media outlets would have us believe we should be?

Old 05-13-2017, 12:11 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,583,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
MThe Clintons always stood above the law and felt so comfortable by all the support that I doubt she will be worried although she should be.

The next FBI director replacing Comey may review or just open the last file and hand it over to the AG to decide what to do as Comey was clear about his findings but then started to act like the AG and protected Hillary.

A different director may just start with having a third party decid.

Maybe a special prosecutor should decide
It makes me wonder why liberals dont seem to care about Hilly openly violating national security, but goes into a frenzy and demands Trump be crucified over unfounded allegations over Russia.

Old 05-13-2017, 12:12 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,269,961 times
Comey don't play that.

Old 05-13-2017, 12:19 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,659,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Since I think she did nothing that warrants criminal prosecution, I doubt she is one bit worried.

However, if you enjoy the thought of her sweating bullets, well, to each his own fantasy. Doesn't hurt anyone, except maybe you, to have her living in your head that much.

Old 05-13-2017, 12:24 PM

2,330 posts, read 3,795,532 times
Nobody cares about Clinton anymore. Republicans hated her and most Democrats outside of the Washington/Manhattan establishment never really liked her.

Trump is President. Lets talk about him. Apparently he fired the guy who was investigating whether he sold out the US to a Russian dictator. I wonder what that is all about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies