Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 07:08 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times

Advertisements

Now THAT's a first-rate rant!

But the object of the rant is true enough. Sessions lied when he was being vetted, and that's enough to disqualify him. If he didn't quit, and if Trump refused to fire him, the Senate has the powers to impeach him and force him out of his office.

And a Grand Jury could then decide if he had committed a felony or not.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:17 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
I wish people dug through the last admin and the 3 before that the way they're digging through this one but alas they didn't. I don't care how much people carp and moan Trump is most likely not leaving office before the next election cycle and maybe not even then.
I wonder if we'll ever find the perfect president or cabinet, ones that are pristine, no flaws and absolutely no dirty laundry.

Oh wait, it's DC and politics...... BAWWW HAWWW HAWWW...

Old 05-13-2017, 09:07 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Gee, have we gone from long diatribes to measuring certain body parts? Oh boy Good for you. Seriously I'm glad you have a moderate IQ and know how to type very long sentences but none of this makes you A. More right than anyone else, or B. Have a more valuable opinion than anyone else.

Never said it did, that's your thought and you won't be dumping it on me... I write what I want to write and you should too... rather than being hung up on trying to measure me... Geez!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-13-2017, 09:09 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Never said it did, that's your thought and you won't be dumping it on me... I write what I want to write and you should too... rather than being hung up on trying to measure me... Geez!!!!!!!!!
You probably can get free meds until ObamaCare bites the dust........just saying.

Old 05-13-2017, 09:22 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
The subject still remains the same "Jeff Sessions - Broke the Law !!!!"

Everyone has the choice as to what they click on, and it is theirs to deal with.... or not... either way.... you choose.

I have no concern what any of you do with your time...

Old 05-13-2017, 09:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Jeff Sessions - Broke the Law !!!!

Why make the Birthers sound rational?
You guys & gals on the Liberal Communist Left, have been in full meltdown, since election night.
Give it a rest, or you are going to burnout, before the year is up.

Old 05-13-2017, 09:44 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Jeff Sessions - Broke the Law !!!! He was illegally Appointed under False Testimony - It's a Felony! and the acts engaged of which he lied about were of Subversive and Treasonous activities. IF a fair play justice system, he would be removed and imprisoned for Life, and depending on how the charge of Treason is levied and substantiated, he would receive the death penalty.

(If you don't have the patient for reading and thinking, please skip this post and spare yourself agitations, as it is likely not suitable for those who choose to embrace short attention spans and stand averse to critical thinking, and it certainly is not for those who run from seeking truths discovery).... You've been warned, so dispense with the comments about the length of the post... no one wants to hear it. This post is suitable for those who want to research, check, cross reference and grasp the honorable spirit of what Constitutes our Laws and our Democracy.

As to Sessions appointing or even recommending a person to fill the position at the FBI, The only way he can do it, is for the Democrats to remain silent about his lying and not pick up and go after him on the rightful charges that should be levied against him. And this time don't let Trump distract them, as he did with the BS wiretapping drama. Democrats have to stop being distracted and led by the nose with this off beat distractions. By now, the Media should have learned that Trump using such means and methods to take attention off of the case at point. The Media needs to do their job and promote the true nature of his offense and be unrelenting, because it involves the Sovereign status of the United States of American and its Integrity Among our standing in relations to our citizens and our global neighbor nations of the world.

As it is well known that Sessions, will only interview looking for those whom aspire to the Confederate Ideals, that itself is a treasonous act to promote Confederate Ideals in this Union of the United States. we know where he hails from he will too, push to further his Confederate Ideals and aim to chose clones that can create the Alabamafication of American. (People should ask, why original article by the young man was deleted from the web)...

Let's review some history and ask questions (for those whom support Trump, Sessions and the Administrations conduct. to help put the perspectives in context.)

People it is important that you look back at history.

~1. When doing so, ask yourself how did society embrace slavery? How did the general population of white people support it even those who did not own slaves?
~2. How and Why did white people buy into the racial prejudices that existed and were promoted for 100's of years?
~3. How did white people claim themselves to be Christian, but "at the same time" engage in discrimination, racist divisiveness and become led to teach the same to their kids?
~4. Ask yourself, what kind of people were these who brought the whole family to lynching?
~5. Ask yourself why did white people participate and join in Jim Crow ideology?
~6. Then ask yourself how can white society talk about non white peoples broken families when it was white people who set up a cycle to brake up black families, sell of their kids, rape the women and kids, impregnate the women and then turn his own kids from his acts of rape into slaves and work people and then beat them if they did not work fast enough or long enough?
~7. How and why could people in this day and time still claim themselves christian and live with values that are still based on the old system of Antebellum Society and Jim Crow Ideology?
~8. You should want to know "what kind of people can be so twisted in mindset and embracing such inhumanity?"

When you finish those questions,
~9. Ask yourself, how can people claim to believe in Justice and support a system of buying and selling people and treating them less as less than a human being, and then take pride in claiming themselves to be more than another human being?

After all such questions,

~10. Then ask yourself why did such people spend such inordinate time, trying to deny non white people education and then expect them to be informed and how did people support a system that denied even the civil rights but claim they support the Constitution?

Most will run front these questions, because (SOME) white people have never had a habit of self review, they just function on a level of thinking they can do anything to anyone at anytime simply because they are themselves white people. Their escape clause is always the same "forget about the past", but they won't say forget the past when it is conversation about Hitler killing millions of Jews. But they won't self review about their ancestry and the pass along mentality of which many live today, of having race bias as a built in motivation in how they live their lives.

One might ask... How they support someone like Sessions?, who has every indicator of deep race bias that his urgency to try and create scenarios to relive his youth as a beacon of Jim Crow Ideals.

At what point and time did (SOME) white people ever ask themselves such questions. The answer: "NEVER" because people who have a delusion of themselves as being "superior" would never pose such questions unto themselves.

White men for Centuries used minorities for every kind of experiment he could think to engage, and never did ethics come into his mind, He denied education and when minorities did learn to read, why did the white man turn and litter his professions with Latin phrases hoping that it would throw off the minority from gaining the ability to interpret and understand. The level of fears in the minds of white society has been tremendous. They both resent and envy minorities, and then emulate minorities but then deny they have done so. They spin and make twist and turns hoping to deflect and deny, and find themselves living within the depths of their own lies, and then seek to push blame upon anything and everything except themselves. Why would anyone who claims to be a Christian, live for 100's of year with money as their sense of self measure and self value and then promote a system where money is used as a divider, and every effort is engaged to promote a system of inequity, with vain aims that the denial of economic equilibrium can give them some fiction of being better than others based on money and material objects.

None of such questions enter the minds of many white people, and what results is acts that are vile and conduct that is adverse to the elements of what is the Christian model.

Now.... How can someone who is of such ways and conduct as is Sessions, Interview candidate for any office that meets with the premise of democracy. How can there be a democracy without first having a system of equality among American people. One has to ask, how and why was a Judge from Alabama who is a US senator be meeting with Russians, during the middle of a Presidential Campaign and under what business does he have that promotes him to meet with Russians in the first place, and then why did he feel compelled to lie about it?

People SELECTIVELY choose not to understand what Subversive conduct is. I will provide the definition for those who pretend not to know: SUBVERSIVE: "seeking or intended to subvert an established system or institution."

Then let's look at the point, fact and premise of what is Treason: in the simplest of definition; TREASON: "the action of betraying someone or something".
(("Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.)).
What is the punishment:

A simplified definition of Treason for those who seek to engage in pretense of not understanding.
1. engages in conduct that assists by any means whatever, with intent to assist, an enemy: In this case Russia
whether or not the existence of a state of war has been declared;
2. engages in conduct that assists by any means whatever, with intent to assist:
another country; or an organisation;
This includes Russia and the organization of Republicans in their support and assistance in aiding and abetting acts of subversion, and treasonous conduct and aims to dismantle the Governance system of the United States of America.

Why is it for the past 8 yrs all we heard was the rabid yelping of Republican talking about "The Constitution" and now they have ignored every aspect of the Constitution to support and sanction the violations of Not just the premise and principles of the Constitution, ignored the Preamble, and allowed a desecration of the Office of the Presidency, by the blind and negligence motivated support of public lying to the American people by a sitting administration.

How and why did the Right Wing suddenly forget the fiction of their pretentious claim of fiscal responsibility and support a sitting President to waste Taxpayer money flying to his personal resort and enriching himself by pretending to use it for Official Government Business. When we have Camp David as a specific Retreat Location to Carry on Government Business outside of the White House Grounds?

Yet, we have an Attorney General who has chosen to be blind to such graft in office, violation of every ethical premise and principle of conduct, and the waste and fraud by covert means of devising methods to promote his own property interest and set up a cycle and pattern of wasteful destruction of America's Financial Resources, by himself and his wife. How does a sitting Attorney General work to avoid addressing these violation, while at the same time showing little regard for the American System of Political Office Campaigning when it is overt that many of the Administration top appointee have Russian Ties, including previous co-opt business with Russia, and place such a man in the position as Secretary of States. First using a Russian Operative as a Campaign Managers, such as Maniford, then following it up with appointing a National Security Chief, who has a history of Russian connections and accepting foreign payment, and then allow him to claim status as a Foreign Operative "AFTER THE FACT", as if that is to exonerate him. He should be brought to trial for Treason, and his punishment should be Death, and he verified that by signing up as a Foreign Operative ("After the Fact of being Busted").

At what point is it that the Attorney General does not bring charges of abuse of power, by the Kusner family for trying to sell Citizenship "Green Cards" to the Chinese Wealthy, for donation to their self enrichment schemes by using the image and likeness of the President and promoting family ties to the Governance top administration adviser to the president, as a tool to solicit money by such means, and Session has given a blind eye and chosen selective Amnesia to not even address it as a illegality.

How does an Attorney General who is under investigation for Russian complicity in a national election, and claim to recuse himself, yet, turn and endorse the promotion of firing the Head of the FBI, as an aim to curtail and obstruct the justice of a department whose responsibility is to investigate and prosecute such who engaged in subversive and treasonous acts.

Are (SOME) American white people of such desperation and such lusting for hopes that a Swindler who gained access to the top seat in the White House, is going to suddenly make them economically prosperous as being their motivation to support such subversive and treasonous acts and conduct.

What Is a Felony? (A felony is generally considered a crime of high seriousness)

What is: Offense of Treasonable Felony:

Additionally, Are they not aware, they are themselves guilty of aiding and abetting ongoing criminal conduct. Are they aware as such participants, they too in a just system could be and should be charged with the RICO status, of aiding and abetting an ongoing criminal endeavor and enterprising program. Their names are well listed, by their Republican Declaration of Party Status. In a fair and just system of Democracy, they too should have the charge of accomplice in Treasonous Conduct against the United States of American, Its Citizens and its Interest.
Are they not aware, that America's currency is backed only by the Confidence Global Nations have in America, of which they have diminished and desecrated, which could send American into financial ruins. The level of egregious
acts of subversive and treasonous conduct would receive the harshest punishment under the guideline of Accomplices unto acts of Subversiveness and Treason. This would too entail, the guilt being equally placed upon the Republican Congress for their role as accomplices during and after the fact, by their rubber stamping such conduct and aiding and abetting such egregious acts of subversion against the United States and the people whom support the basis of our Democracy.

Since Republican & Deep Core Right Wingers are always talking about "the letter of the law"... (lets see how well you like the real truths of the law).

Convictions of such can be levied and carry an array of charges when one applies the full weight of the American Justice Systems Processes.

As convicted Felons, the law states. "you can have your rights to own a gun revoked"
((Federal and State law prohibits a convicted felon from purchasing or owning a gun but there are certain provisions in both federal and state laws that can reinstate gun rights. ... Thus, a 10-year felony-free period after the felon's sentence has been satisfied can reinstate their right to own a gun.

Now, Back to Sessions.... IF the charges are fully processed against him for his subversive acts in relation with Russia and even if he claims now not to be further engaged, he can still be charged with an Offense of Treasonable Felony.
which means he too can have his weapons seized and not be eligible to own or posses or be around weapons. So, out the door with any thought of him packing a pistol.

Sessions, should not be in office and certainly he should not be allowed to interview anyone for any public office. Lets enforce the real essence and elements of the law.... there might well be a Jail Cell awaiting his arrival.

Now.... let's see how he thinks of increasing the penalty for crimes in the truer system of American Justice, when he himself will be the recipient of his own avocations of penalty increases.
Is that you, Ted Kaczynski???

Last edited by Oldhag1; 05-14-2017 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting

Old 05-13-2017, 09:54 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Quote:
I'd think it appropriate that individuals use their time as they make choice to do as it relates to this forum.

Just to help you out, I play multiple instrument, adept at business and business administration, skilled in multiple crafts, excellent at building and repair computers as well as building website and any other thing I care to do and learn about computers and I likely can write more pages in a matter of minutes than many can write in a matter of days. I likely have writing that number over 100 thousand, and have left sites that I've posted more than 20k on a single site, not to mention other sites I've posted multiple subject material, and have a long history of business successes that likely engage a level that many may never attain, I've created programs that work currently on a global scale, and I've designed "multiple' programs that has generated more revenue for my previous employers, than a great many people can imagine. thats a few things among a vast variety of other time uses that is available for people to indulge. I am working on a second career after 28 yrs in a previous career, therefore It is highly unlikely that you are designated or appointed to be a time keeper for me. I've built stock portfolio's that averaged a higher aggregate % of returns than many of the analysis who do that for a living have achieved. I have more writing on social sciences, nature and poetry, than many people who have chosen such things as their career. I've yet to find subject category that I can't learn....

You should choose your people more carefully, before you seek to make such assumptions about another's time..
...and I'll bet my dad can beat up your dad, lol. The problem with pissing contests is that once the wind shifts, you're all wet.

But seriously, 28 yrs in a previous career, yet you write like you're in high school.

Old 05-13-2017, 10:04 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
To make a short story long, the OP thinks Sessions is a White devil.

Old 05-13-2017, 10:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
OMG! I lean more left than right, but this is nonsense.
STOP, there is more than enough out there to go after, this is not it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies