Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 05:07 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
I'm a social liberal (to a degree) and a fiscal conservative.

Please send along some of those liberal women. I'd like to offer a second opinion!

Could somebody please post the party line shaving statistics for women? Now that you've brought it up (no pun intended) I'm curious how the parties compare in this respect. I'd like to do a bit of bipartisan exploration. Inquiring men want to know!
Well, there is this:

Quote:
A recent series of photos that were released shows a new push from liberals for women to stop shaving their underarms in protest to conventional standards of beauty.

Photographer Ben Hopper out of London recruited models and actresses to grow out the hair under their arms so he could photograph them for his “Natural Beauty” series. His aim is to push women against conforming to society’s standards for being attractive. He said in an interview with the Huffington Post that “The whole point is contrast between fashionable female beauty and the raw unconventional look of female armpit hair."
WARNING: Do not open the link while eating.

Link: https://www.mrconservative.com/2014/...-women-photos/

Old 05-14-2017, 05:50 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,118,288 times
Thanks for your kindly reply, LoveToRow. I mean really!

It just so happens I'm about to fix myself a nice vodka Martini and set out a few nibbles, in order to enhance my enjoyment of watching the endlessly boggling C-D posts while at the same time truth checking the alt-right TV news, wondering what they are going to do now that they have just two anchors left and one trainee. Strangely, their trainee is doing well jumping at the chance of his life to break into the big time. I don't like him but I like rooting for underdogs!

I'm pretty sure I can read and post C-D, sip a Martini, watch TV and nibble munchies at the same time, but I think you'll understand that I may not want to see what I seem to have requested, at least not at the present time.

It brings to mind an interesting point to ponder though, related to the post of course. I feel like this topic may not be the best venue and is probably off topic, so I'll give some thought to formulating my query better and take a pass on the natural women photographs. Maybe start a topic where said discussion would better fit...

Thanks again!

Old 05-14-2017, 06:23 PM

11,344 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Don't think my wife would approve. Oh well.

Old 05-15-2017, 12:36 AM

99 posts, read 68,372 times
Depends how much she charges. Just kidding

Old 05-15-2017, 12:40 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,329,485 times
No. Deep down if she were a hardcore Democrat and leftist, she hates white men.

Old 05-15-2017, 09:10 AM

1,768 posts, read 1,637,813 times
The only smart ones are political and economic moderates.

So this thread is pretty stupid as liberals and conservatives are STUPID

Old 05-15-2017, 09:23 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
i think most Arrogant People are pretty ignorant and therefore, unattractive.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:05 AM

10,137 posts, read 17,477,758 times
It could make for more spice in the sack so why not give it a try.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:18 AM

3,217 posts, read 2,429,872 times
Frankly people who won't be friends with, date or whatever someone with opposing views political or otherwise is closed minded. This is what bothers me today of the vocal left. Instead of seeking out discussions they shut down those who oppose their viewpoint. How can you either change someone's opinion or come to some sort of middle ground if you shut them out? I think if people sat down and discussed their views, not boo or make demands they not speak, they would find they have more common ground than not and that ground which you are on different planes can often be addressed to be satisfactory to both parties.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:21 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofHere View Post
Frankly people who won't be friends with, date or whatever someone with opposing views political or otherwise is closed minded. This is what bothers me today of the vocal left. Instead of seeking out discussions they shut down those who oppose their viewpoint. How can you either change someone's opinion or come to some sort of middle ground if you shut them out? I think if people sat down and discussed their views, not boo or make demands they not speak, they would find they have more common ground than not and that ground which you are on different planes can often be addressed to be satisfactory to both parties.
Same with cons.

I have no interest in dating someone who isn't on the same belief or value level as me. Cons aren't even close so I just say no to cons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies