Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 03:34 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,701,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Was Huckabee upset by Trump calling miss Universe miss Piggy as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I1v7aXYitI
Exactly. Trump supporters cannot complain about SNL considering the remarks Trump himself has made about women and weight. He is their standard bearer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 05:00 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
It's funny how he thinks he's funny.
Yeah! He is sounding as classy as Trump!!!

Old 05-15-2017, 05:07 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,720,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Changes such as what? Think real hard, then get back to me. Go on; I'll wait.
If you are as intellectual as you want to believe you are you are able to read what changes have been made since Inauguration Day.

Do the work yourself as some people are hopeless and helpless and it seems you fit that label.

On top of that snow flakes and haters, don't even want to admit to what is fake and what is true so I co wider your post as a sign of a lost case. Maybe caused by wasting Scooby snacks

Old 05-15-2017, 06:05 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
I do not watch SNL very often but I do find their opening skit hilarious. And accurate.

Old 05-15-2017, 06:35 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,990,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If you are as intellectual as you want to believe you are you are able to read what changes have been made since Inauguration Day.

Do the work yourself as some people are hopeless and helpless and it seems you fit that label.

On top of that snow flakes and haters, don't even want to admit to what is fake and what is true so I co wider your post as a sign of a lost case. Maybe caused by wasting Scooby snacks
Really?
You are too funny.

Lots of changes since Inauguration Day but not many good.

Coal mines are allowed to dump toxins in our water -- WOOT!!!!!! Creating jobs -- look at him soar.. Creating jobs and polluting water - look at that change.

That is so amazing

What -- you say that is fake news....but I heard it from Trump himself. Are you saying he lies.......

Old 05-15-2017, 06:53 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,240,498 times
It was mildly funny. Spicy is kicking butt!

Old 05-15-2017, 07:23 AM

24,386 posts, read 23,041,608 times
But you have to wonder just who is watching SNL and what their level of intelligence is. Stephen Colbert tried to make a joke about Trump firing Comey and his audience laughing and cheering about it completely threw him off his material. he chastised them for laughing, but they probably would bark like trained seals if he said" A school bus drove off a cliff today..." and was being dead serious. He's dumbed down his shtick to the point that his fans aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, apparently. Its the same with SNL.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:25 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,105,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Let me start out by saying that I rarely watch SNL and most I see is when other networks or when videos are posted on social media and than I don't even watch it much.

This morning I saw an interview with Mike Huckabee regarding SNL making fun of his beautiful and smart daughter who now and then is the WH spokes person when Sean Spicer is on duty with the Navy.

A fat SNL person portrayed Mike's daughter who did an excellent job earlier this week and gave reporters a clear message by not taking all their bull****.

Sean Spicer was of course again made a fool off and it comes to a point that it is no longer funny but shows the lack of talent and material these left wing so called comedians have.

The level of talent of these comedians is just as low as their writers as the real White House briefing is getting way more viewers than SNL once had!

Actually when you think about political briefings more entertaining than a comedy program, that says enough how low and bad the SNL has become.

I'm even posting the link so google I yourself if you want to waste your time in it or better watch the real talents giving the lame stream media a run for their money!

Sorry to break it to you, but nobody cares.

SNL ratings are at a 25-year high. Don't like it? There are plenty of other channels out there you can turn to at 11:30 on Saturday night.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:49 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,952,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Really?
You are too funny.

Lots of changes since Inauguration Day but not many good.

Coal mines are allowed to dump toxins in our water -- WOOT!!!!!! Creating jobs -- look at him soar.. Creating jobs and polluting water - look at that change.

That is so amazing

What -- you say that is fake news....but I heard it from Trump himself. Are you saying he lies.......
And our ISP gets to sell our browsing history because MAGA

But don't worry, after net neutrality ends we'll only be able to use websites out ISP owns anyway. Because again MAGA.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:52 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,990,937 times
Finally saw the opening number, thought it was complimentary to Huckabee's daughter. Don't think the weight thing was meant to be a dig at her...just a coincidence she was played by that actor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies