Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 03:43 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times

Advertisements

...THAT THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE ANY CRIME!

We are investigating "bad judgments."

'State Of The Union' Panel: Comey Connects Russia Probe With Firing, Trump Thinks he's Above The Law | Video | RealClearPolitics

Then Bill Kristol, god bless his angry neocon heart, immediately jumps in and says that it is a "serious investigation into collusion," and then admits that it (what "it" is in never defined) might not lead to the level of a crime, which pretty much means that he knows "it" won't.

I find the level of hysteria almost comical. The only news this week is that we pretty much confirmed from Grassley and Feinstein that Trump is not even under investigation. Months into this thing, and no one has even suggested what Trump might have done wrong.

Can one of you from the *******-neocontard sour grapes coolaid tinfoil crowd please, please, please suggest what it is that Trump is supposedly guilty of?

Oh, let me give you your canned answer: "That is what the investigation is going to find out!"

Except that it won't. It is a complete fantasy, and WE ALL know it. Especially Bill Kristol, Amanda Carpenter, Diane Feinstein and Chuck Grassely.

Last edited by cachibatches; 05-14-2017 at 03:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 03:52 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

I find the level of hysteria almost comical. The only news this week is that we pretty much confirmed from Grassley and Feinstein that Trump is not even under investigation. Months into this thing, and no one has even suggested what Trump might have done wrong.
Democrats will reply how can we know nothing is wrong without a special prosecutor.

The problem is, the left and the MSM have judged Trump guilty. They can't make their minds up what he's guilty of, just that he's guilty. Politicians see this and are already planning for the 2018 elections. They figure to keep ginning up the hate and ride their way into taking over the House. The hell with the country, it's all a political calculation now.

It'll be interesting to watch. I suspect a lot of people are getting tired of Trump constantly being hamstrung.

Old 05-14-2017, 04:02 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Democrats will reply how can we know nothing is wrong without a special prosecutor.

The problem is, the left and the MSM have judged Trump guilty. They can't make their minds up what he's guilty of, just that he's guilty. Politicians see this and are already planning for the 2018 elections. They figure to keep ginning up the hate and ride their way into taking over the House. The hell with the country, it's all a political calculation now.

It'll be interesting to watch. I suspect a lot of people are getting tired of Trump constantly being hamstrung.

No, we are just tired of Trump being stupid. Just when you think Trump has committed the dumbest thing ever, he pops up with something even dumber. Gotta say, he is interesting to watch. Donald Trump reminds me of someone, I just can't put my finger on it ! Oh, yeah !

Old 05-14-2017, 04:29 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
Quote:

'State Of The Union' Panel: Comey Connects Russia Probe With Firing, Trump Thinks he's Above The Law | Video | RealClearPolitics

Then Bill Kristol, god bless his angry neocon heart, immediately jumps in and says that it is a "serious investigation into collusion," and then admits that it (what "it" is in never defined) might not lead to the level of a crime, which pretty much means that he knows "it" won't.

Can one of you from the *******-neocontard sour grapes coolaid tinfoil crowd please, please, please suggest what it is that Trump is supposedly guilty of?

Oh, let me give you your canned answer: "That is what the investigation is going to find out!"

Except that it won't. It is a complete fantasy, and WE ALL know it. Especially Bill Kristol, Amanda Carpenter, Diane Feinstein and Chuck Grassely.
Love that Kristol goes on and on about how Trump is a narcissist, when he can't go a single broadcast or podcast, in the case of the Weekly Standard Podcast, without talking about himself in some way.

Old 05-14-2017, 04:48 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times
Quote:

I cannot find your Kristol admission in either video at your link. Which video and what is the time-stamp?

Old 05-14-2017, 05:01 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:

After all -- this is the same Network that thought it was almost a Constitutional Crisis that President Trump got 2 scoops of Ice Cream - How can any fool take any of them seriously?

1). There is NO provision for a "Special Prosecutor" - that went away in the Clinton Era.
2). ANY "prosecutor" (and the correct term would be "Special Council" is ONLY ever used in a Criminal Investigation of some sort.
3). There is NO Criminal Investigation under way by the FBI or any other Federal entity concerning either the Trump Administration OR Russia. Therefore -- NO Special Council can be or should be formed.
4). We KNOW there is no Criminal Investigation because the Heads of the Investigation (Senate, Congress, FBI, CIA, National Intelligence) have stated this over-and over-and over-and over again.
5). The Hysteria & Meltdown by Leftists and Never-Trumpers may have been "humorous" in the beginning, but now they are Dangerous to our Democracy.

These Hysterical Meltdown "Never Trumpers" and Leftists are refusing to accept our Democratic Process and the Election of the American People. They are NOT just "anti-Trump" - they are Anti-Anyone/Everyone who Voted for Donald Trump and against their chosen Candidates ..... that the American people Re-jected.

Enough!!

Old 05-14-2017, 05:01 PM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
The whole Russian colluding thing is a ridiculous made up lie to discredit Trump.

Did Russia hack voting machines? NO.
Did Russia use Hillary's emails that she left on her private server against her? Maybe.
Did Trump seek a business loan for a construction project from a Russian bank in 2008 so that makes him beholding to Putin for some reason? Maybe but I know I owe nothing to my mortgage company except to keep making the monthlies.

Did Trump call Putin for advice on how to beat Hillary and how did that go?
"Hey Vlad it is The Don. How can I beat Hillary?"
"get more votes then she does and win the electoral thing" responded Putin.

This whole Russian nonsense was started by the Dems and the media picked it up and haven't stopped running with it.
This is very similar to the Obama birther thing that was started by Hillary and picked up by Trump who still hasn't let it go.

It is all nonsense and a waste of time.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:13 PM

587 posts, read 304,635 times
Dems should take note:

With zero evidence they are trying to smear trump most of the day with repetitive innuendo's and rattling on about nothing just accusations.

Thats a confirmed sign of CORPORATE PROPAGANDA MEDIA

Old 05-14-2017, 05:16 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
After all -- this is the same Network that thought it was almost a Constitutional Crisis that President Trump got 2 scoops of Ice Cream - How can any fool take any of them seriously?

1). There is NO provision for a "Special Prosecutor" - that went away in the Clinton Era.
2). ANY "prosecutor" (and the correct term would be "Special Council" is ONLY ever used in a Criminal Investigation of some sort.
3). There is NO Criminal Investigation under way by the FBI or any other Federal entity concerning either the Trump Administration OR Russia. Therefore -- NO Special Council can be or should be formed.
4). We KNOW there is no Criminal Investigation because the Heads of the Investigation (Senate, Congress, FBI, CIA, National Intelligence) have stated this over-and over-and over-and over again.
5). The Hysteria & Meltdown by Leftists and Never-Trumpers may have been "humorous" in the beginning, but now they are Dangerous to our Democracy.

These Hysterical Meltdown "Never Trumpers" and Leftists are refusing to accept our Democratic Process and the Election of the American People. They are NOT just "anti-Trump" - they are Anti-Anyone/Everyone who Voted for Donald Trump and against their chosen Candidates ..... that the American people Re-jected.

Enough!!
I mean, please, Lindsay Graham called for a 'special prosecutor" every time Obama's tie was the wrong color.

You forget your own hysteria.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:20 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,462,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

No, we are just tired of Trump being stupid. Just when you think Trump has committed the dumbest thing ever, he pops up with something even dumber. Gotta say, he is interesting to watch. Donald Trump reminds me of someone, I just can't put my finger on it ! Oh, yeah !

Is Trump the one being stupid? Or is it MSM for pushing stories that have 0 credit to them. They are still after all this time trying to find some reason why Trump lost. Russians had to be russians! But I thought the 80's wanted their foreign policy back Obama?

I think Trump is smarter than what everyone thinks. I dont think he is an expert in foreign policy or basic US Govt....but he knew how to win an election and he knows how to push buttons and get people fired up. He's making the democrats look stupid, the media look stupid. People are crying for him to be impeached but not sure for what? They just dont like him, he doesn't apologize, he wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies