U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-19-2017, 10:36 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
5,258 posts, read 2,075,877 times
Reputation: 9974

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
So when do we swear Pence in?
Gotta find him first, he's been MIA the past few days since this week's crap has started happening, and that he has been called just as complicit in these latest WH scandals.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7744241.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 01:57 AM
 
2,487 posts, read 1,961,763 times
Reputation: 1912
The fact that Trump and his supporters are so focused on the leaker(s) is verification that the leaks are factual.

The fact that the leaker(s) are almost certainly Trump appointees is yuge!

Find them, prosecute them? Wonder once they are sitting in front of Congress what ELSE they have to say? Once you acknowledge the leaks veracity by charging the leaker, have you not validated virtually everything the say in the courts?

Be careful what you wish for Donald. Might be a very credible appointee, who has a whole lot more to say!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:01 AM
 
6,253 posts, read 5,600,242 times
Reputation: 11960
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
So when do we swear Pence in?
At the rate disclosures are occurring, it's more likely to be Orin Hatch who's eventually sworn in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:11 AM
 
14,765 posts, read 6,380,679 times
Reputation: 13922
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
At the rate disclosures are occurring, it's more likely to be Orin Hatch who's eventually sworn in.
Rumor has it that Hatch has started receiving initial national security briefings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM
 
Location: a nation with hope
12,694 posts, read 15,132,673 times
Reputation: 4885
Rumor has it...

Can we switch from rumors to facts for a change?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:42 AM
 
14,765 posts, read 6,380,679 times
Reputation: 13922
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Rumor has it...

Can we switch from rumors to facts for a change?
Oh, now that's sweet.

Republican calls for evidence and identified sources is a sweet pitch after years of spreading disinformation on a steady basis, everything from Clinton having inconvenient people assassinated to Obama not being born in the U.S. and everything in between.

Obama is going to take your guns away, he had open borders, he was going to institute Sharia law, ... the list goes on and on.

Vicious unsupported attacks against Clinton, pedophile rings, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:57 AM
 
Location: a nation with hope
12,694 posts, read 15,132,673 times
Reputation: 4885
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Oh, now that's sweet.

Republican calls for evidence and identified sources is a sweet pitch after years of spreading disinformation on a steady basis, everything from Clinton having inconvenient people assassinated to Obama not being born in the U.S. and everything in between.

Obama is going to take your guns away, he had open borders, he was going to institute Sharia law, ... the list goes on and on.

Vicious unsupported attacks against Clinton, pedophile rings, etc.
Why do liberals regularly bring up imagined ills against Obama and Clintons as some sort of defense??

Some of those charges were legit, by the way. And still are. They're part of the Dem legacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:09 AM
 
Location: Self explanatory
5,258 posts, read 2,075,877 times
Reputation: 9974
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Why do liberals regularly bring up imagined ills against Obama and Clintons as some sort of defense??

Some of those charges were legit, by the way. And still are. They're part of the Dem legacy.
Lol, you say imagined ills, but then that some of the charges are legit? What is it?

Every one of those imagined ills were what the right had been saying for the last 8 years. Part of the Republican legacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:01 AM
 
Location: In an alternate universe according to some, AKA Aspergers
17,329 posts, read 17,917,012 times
Reputation: 12508
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Rumor has it...

Can we switch from rumors to facts for a change?
Nope, because if that happens the whole MSM/Left narrative falls apart...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:02 AM
 
Location: In an alternate universe according to some, AKA Aspergers
17,329 posts, read 17,917,012 times
Reputation: 12508
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Oh, now that's sweet.

Republican calls for evidence and identified sources is a sweet pitch after years of spreading disinformation on a steady basis, everything from Clinton having inconvenient people assassinated to Obama not being born in the U.S. and everything in between.

Obama is going to take your guns away, he had open borders, he was going to institute Sharia law, ... the list goes on and on.

Vicious unsupported attacks against Clinton, pedophile rings, etc.
So your answer is to act just like the people you decry? How adult and logical of you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top