Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2017, 09:33 AM

313 posts, read 152,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Jay Sekulow: "The President is the Commander-in-Chief. He has the Constitutional authority to 'do it' (share information). The Supreme Court has said so." "No crime has been committed."

This thread should be closed.
Indeed it should,but isn't it hilarious watching the frothing at the mouth from the left!?

Old 05-17-2017, 09:34 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,379,633 times
Quote:
This entire thread is about NOTHING! No crime has been committed. This is about the Democrats acting in search for a crime. All their outrage is over NOTHING.
Yawn. I'm bored with the Democrat agenda, which is squarely focused on destroying President Trump. They think they are on to something here, yet they couldn't work themselves out of a wet paper bag. I predict, as the economy improves and people become more prosperous in the next two years, Republicans will not only retain both houses of Congress, but will win seats in both. Meanwhile, the Democrats will continue to dwell on this and focus on their big themes of protecting illegal immigrant criminals, transgender bathrooms and publicly financed abortion on demand right up until the moment of birth.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:38 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,290,915 times
46m
Quote:
Bill Kristol @BillKristol
"If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well it were done quickly."
But Watergate took 15 mos. from Haldeman firing.
Rough year ahead

Old 05-17-2017, 09:44 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,152 times
The same people asking us to "slow down" and "examine the evidence" are the same ones who would be saying the exact opposite if Clinton had gotten elected. They're also the ones who are biased enough to lie about or downplay the seriousness of the events that have transpired so far. It's not that they don't raise logical points or are the only ones who are biased; it's that they're full of **** and everyone knows it.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:45 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,290,915 times
Quote:
If you work for a private firm, and your boss asks you to do something unethical, you are likely to have an ethical obligation to quit. But Comey worked for the American people, and he seems to have understood that his ethical obligation was to stay in place, refuse the unethical request, and keep a paper trail.
Why James Comey didn't quit earlier - Business Insider

Old 05-17-2017, 09:45 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
Quote:
This entire thread is about NOTHING! No crime has been committed. This is about the Democrats acting in search for a crime. All their outrage is over NOTHING.
As stated in the Washington Post article, how many cities does ISIS currently control that would give away the identity of a foreign agent? One, maybe two. Mosul is being overrun by the Iraqi militias. Palmyra and Deir Ezzor are contested between Syrian army and ISIS. The only city currently held by ISIS, where US-backed forces are engaged, is Raqqa. If you didn't know about the foreign agents in ISIS by now, you wouldn't know after talking to Trump.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:47 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,892,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Yawn. I'm bored with the Democrat agenda, which is squarely focused on destroying President Trump. They think they are on to something here, yet they couldn't work themselves out of a wet paper bag. I predict, as the economy improves and people become more prosperous in the next two years, Republicans will not only retain both houses of Congress, but will win seats in both. Meanwhile, the Democrats will continue to dwell on this and focus on their big themes of protecting illegal immigrant criminals, transgender bathrooms and publicly financed abortion on demand right up until the moment of birth.
He's doing a good job at hanging himself. You're so bored but yet you took the time to respond and too obtuse to see a shift is taking place. The Republicans will be lucky to retain the House with the next election.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:50 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times
Quote:
David Bossie, "The Democrats and the media are playing 'gotcha politics' day in and day out. Those that were in the room said the President did 'everything by the book,' that none of the information was about sources and methods, and they share information all the time. This is the permanent campaign against Trump by the Democrats and by the media."
But didn't you hear? Everyone in the room is lying and some anonymous source and the oh-so respectable MSM is telling the non partisan truth as they always do...

Old 05-17-2017, 09:51 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
He's doing a good job at hanging himself. You're so bored but yet you took the time to respond and too obtuse to see a shift is taking place. The Republicans will be lucky to retain the House with the next election.
Really? Please list what he's been PROVEN to have done. Remember, PROVEN not 3rd party hearsay or alleged but PROVEN.

We'll wait...

Old 05-17-2017, 10:08 AM

1,021 posts, read 910,624 times
I would consider my self Independent. I don't buy into the whole two party situation and I find it disgusting when individuals display enmity towards others based off of which party they identify with. I don't understand the need to generalize entire groups based on political lines drawn in the imaginary sand. This happens on the left and the right. Just because some one identifies more with the right does not mean you know how that person thinks. Same with the left. I find it especially repulsive when Americans place party over country and ignore poor decisions simply because the poor decision was made by their party. It also seems incredibly hard to have a civil conversation with anyone who firmly believes in the two party system. With that being said, I have been following this thread in it's entirety. From what I have noticed, It seems like those on the "right" post almost in unison. There will be a 2 - 3 page break with no posters from the right. Then, suddenly, multiple posts from those on the 'right' all within minuets of each other (not that there is anything wrong or 'shady' about this). It's interesting. Anyone else pick up on this trend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies