Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2017, 08:29 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times

Advertisements

Trump needs to be impeached before he ruins this country. Trump is like a bull in a China shop. He has had 5 months of on the job training and still can't figure it out...

3,440 posts, read 2,527,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Any other Trump supporters sitting here eating popcorn laughing your butt off watching the lefties go nuts over a FALSE story? LMAO....this is pure entertainment.
Nope, pretty much you and a few of your buddies, the rest of us, no matter what our political alignment is, want to know if our president is being careless with the powers we have bestowed on him. If you want to laugh about it, go ahead, seems like most everyone else finds this a really disturbing accusation.

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump is the best President we've had in my lifetime, you guys have been tRumping up faux reasons to impeach since the night of that glorious election. Going to be fun watching you guys get denied and whacked in 2018 for being obstructionists while Trump is making America great again.
LOL. This from the guy who created this thread:
Who would you prefer as your President, Putin or Obama?

Asking whether we would prefer Putin or Obama as president in March of 2014. Looks like we got Putin by proxy.

313 posts, read 152,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ok, humor us for a minute. Just for sake of argument, let's pretend it is absolutely true. If so , how would you feel about that ? Would that concern you at all ?
Nope. IF it was true that means he shared information with an ally in the SAME war we are in....fine with me.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:30 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
So, they are saying Trump takes bribes?! This entire story and every part of it is totally manufactured by Clinton and company. I'm real sure someone worth Trump's fortune would be interested in taking bribes, or risk such a thing, even if he wanted to. This is hilarious to watch!
Cue twilight zone music.

You need to read up on Trump's finances. He won't release his taxes because he doesn't want the public to see his net worth and who he is indebted to. It is widely acknowledged that he is highly leveraged. His own son has stated they have borrowed heavily from the Russians. Who knows what he is capable of if his real estate empire begins to crumble.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:30 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/stat...06162574053376
Well, that's something I hope he remembers.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:33 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
That's fine if you feel this way.

But the point of my post is that more and more republican politicians, including the Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, are starting to speak out against Trump and the cloud of crazy that hangs over the White House.
There are many in the GOP who are against him and have been since day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
The source that gave the US this information DID NOT give authorization to disclose it to the Russians. Trump unilaterally decided to do this on his own to look like a big shot.

What part of this don't you people understand?
Each article I have found has said they they discussed other things that did not include that info. Only WaPo started that line and other news outlets are running with it. If it's so true expose who said it.

I think I will take someone who was in the room when all this was suppose to go down vs WaPo.
McMaster denies Trump leaked classified info to Russians | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
naw mate this is what you guys do. When a member of your party condemns Trump you guys condemn them.
Nope. haha Never cared for him. I didn't place my vote for him.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:35 PM

1,768 posts, read 716,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Not when the source of that information specifically said not to share the information for fear they would be outed.
Please tell me what was said about who and with regards to what location so I'm not left in the dark and can respond with an educated opinion.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:36 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Nope. IF it was true that means he shared information with an ally in the SAME war we are in....fine with me.
An "ally" for Trump's campaign?

Old 05-15-2017, 08:38 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
[quote=NotGonnaHappen;48168347]Nope. IF it was true that means he shared information with an ally in the SAME war we are in....fine with me.[/quote

Ally ? Got news for you, Bud, that ally would love to shove a missile right up your butt and would laugh while doing it. If you think they are on the same course we are, or do not want to take us over, I really understand how you guys were duped as badly as you were.

People with your mindset are not simply silly, you are dangerously mistaken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies