Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2017, 10:41 PM

16,068 posts, read 10,726,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
With friends like Russia, we won't need enemies.

Jesus... that's like suggesting that we befriend a basket of rattlesnakes.

While sitting inside it.

This moves us closer to impeachment. Every day in every way he's getting sicker and sicker. He is delusional. Trump thinks Russia and Putin are our friends and partners in some imaginary world order. He lies to us but discloses classified information to the Russians. He excludes US Reporters but blabs secrets in front of Russian reporters. He is treasonous and a danger to the defense of the country. You don't tell Russia anything. They are aiding the Taliban against us...where else are they meddling? Oh, yeah...the election.

Russia may be aiding Taliban in Afghanistan, top US general says | Fox News

Old 05-15-2017, 10:44 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
This moves us closer to impeachment. Every day in every way he's getting sicker and sicker. He is delusional. Trump thinks Russia and Putin are our friends and partners in some imaginary world order. He lies to us but discloses classified information to the Russians. He excludes US Reporters but blabs secrets in front of Russian reporters. He is treasonous and a danger to the defense of the country. You don't tell Russia anything. They are aiding the Taliban against us...where else are they meddling? Oh, yeah...the election.

Russia may be aiding Taliban in Afghanistan, top US general says | Fox News
The Republicans are getting fed up with his nonsense, count on it, and it will be they that walk his behind out of the WH, I just wish they would get on with it before he does something that cannot be fixed.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:44 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Cue twilight zone music.

You need to read up on Trump's finances. He won't release his taxes because he doesn't want the public to see his net worth and who he is indebted to. It is widely acknowledged that he is highly leveraged. His own son has stated they have borrowed heavily from the Russians. Who knows what he is capable of if his real estate empire begins to crumble.
Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits?

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity."

I was listening to a financial expert who said that Trump's personal tax returns might not show much, although there's no reason for him to hide them from the American people. We need to see all his business tax returns. The discussion then went into detail about shell companies that can be created by real estate transactions. I understand personal finances, but I sort of got lost listening to the explanation which described ways large investments like real estate can be made anonymously without actually disclosing the buyer's name. I'm not accusing Trump of money laundering, but it certainly wouldn't shock me.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:53 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity."

I was listening to a financial expert who said that Trump's personal tax returns might not show much, although there's no reason for him to hide them from the American people. We need to see all his business tax returns. The discussion then went into detail about shell companies that can be created by real estate transactions. I understand personal finances, but I sort of got lost listening to the explanation which described ways large investments like real estate can be made anonymously without actually disclosing the buyer's name. I'm not accusing Trump of money laundering, but it certainly wouldn't shock me.
Seems even Republican Leaders now want to see those returns, this is going to get very interesting, can one be impeached for conflict of interests, American or Russian. Bet someone in the GOP is looking hard to find some good reasons to get him out, not to worry trump will continue to feed them causes.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:07 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,380 times
As it turns out the story was false and debunked tonight.

Report: President Trump Revealed Classified Information to Russia ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/.../report-pr...ation-russia-n...
  1. Cached

23 mins ago - President Donald Trump reportedly revealed highly classified ... in a brief statement: "The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false.".

Old 05-15-2017, 11:15 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
If true, what an incompetent turd.
And when it is revealed that WaPo is full of it, what will you say then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
As it turns out the story was false and debunked tonight.

Report: President Trump Revealed Classified Information to Russia ...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ation-russia-n...
  1. Cached

23 mins ago - President Donald Trump reportedly revealed highly classified ... in a brief statement: "The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false.".
Gee, how shocking, the WaPo LIED again. They are praying that Trump doesn't have any recordings of that meeting.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:19 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,797,954 times
“We have no way to know what was said, but protecting our nation's secrets is paramount,” House Speaker Paul Ryan’s spokesperson said in a statement.

Hey Ryan!

I have an idea check the tapes!

Or are you an idiot and going to believe our government is so inept that it doesn't even tape visits from Russia.

Oh wait! Perhaps we can ask the Russia media for a tape.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:22 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,796,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
And when it is revealed that WaPo is full of it, what will you say then?

Gee, how shocking, the WaPo LIED again. They are praying that Trump doesn't have any recordings of that meeting.
From the article provided:

1. Trump's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, told reporters in a brief statement: "The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false."

2. "At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed," said McMaster, who didn't take questions. "I was in the room, and it didn't happen."

3. McMaster "hasn't said anything that really contradicts the story," John McLaughlin, who was acting director of central intelligence during the administration of former President George W. Bush. told NBC News on Monday night. "He just says sources and methods weren't revealed."

Old 05-15-2017, 11:23 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

He has already been fined for money laundering.

Trump Taj Mahal Settles Over Anti-Money-Laundering Violations
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-t...ons-1423669834

Old 05-15-2017, 11:27 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
From the article provided:

1. Trump's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, told reporters in a brief statement: "The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false."

2. "At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed," said McMaster, who didn't take questions. "I was in the room, and it didn't happen."

3. McMaster "hasn't said anything that really contradicts the story," John McLaughlin, who was acting director of central intelligence during the administration of former President George W. Bush. told NBC News on Monday night. "He just says sources and methods weren't revealed."
Congratulations, you know how to read. You all are going to have egg on your faces. AGAIN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies