Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 08:19 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's up to her constituents, not any of us. That is, unless the OP claims to live in her district.

9/10ths of you posters have some lame idiot representing you in Congress. Focus on him/her and let San Franciscans worry about their own representation.
This forum is called politics and controversies. If you want to shut down free speech and open dialog about how looney and off the grid Pelosi really is, then we can start a censorship forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 04:06 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
She's clearly 'unfit.' If the Democrats are looking for a definition of "unfit," perhaps Pelosi should be their standard for comparison. And Maxine Waters too.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:08 AM

Quote:
That's up to her constituents, not any of us. That is, unless the OP claims to live in her district.

9/10ths of you posters have some lame idiot representing you in Congress. Focus on him/her and let San Franciscans worry about their own representation.
Wow. What does that say about San Franciscans?

Old 05-17-2017, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So you think she should be heading commissions and voting on issues important to the whole country given her rather obvious mental issues?
You have one thing correct, as an escapee from CA (who still cares about my home state) I'm now stuck with John McCain who is the Republican Party's equivalent of Liz Warren. McCain is someone else who's past time to toddle off into the sunset, maybe arm in arm with Pelosi?
Amen to that!

My wife is also a California native (San Diego) and I lived in the state for nearly 30 years, so I consider it my adopted home state. We fled in 1993 with our two daughters (San Diego born). Can't believe they re-elected "Moonbeam" Jerry Brown again ...and again! He was bad the first time, and so was his father, Edmund G. Brown.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:21 AM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
She is nuts. She claims to have spoken to ghosts on more than one occasion.

Pelosi: The spirits of dead suffragettes visited me at the White House or something - Hot Air Hot Air

Old 05-17-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Our PRESIDENT has obvious mental issues. Pelosi and Turtle neck are the least of our problems at the moment.
"Obvious mental issues?" According to whom? Are you a doctor? I don't think the Presidents doctor reported any "mental issues."

But Pelosi's don't require an official declaration. They are obvious to all, even if you're not a doctor.

As for President Trump, there is absolutely nothing that looks like a "mental issue" except that you don't like that he moves too fast for you to keep up, and he is always thinking way ahead of himself. This is common with people like Trump. It is not an indication of a "mental disorder." Many people in business think just like him. The are quick, and they don't dither (like Obama did). Some call it, "thinking on your feet."

The Leftist's complaint about Trump is purely political and personal. They don't like his policies, and they don't like his persona. But that isn't a reason to have him removed. So they have to 'make-up' all these other excuses. They did the same with Reagan. They called for Reagan's removal too.

But Trump has done nothing wrong, illegal, or unconstitutional. And he's not going to, either. He's much smarter than they think he is. And he doesn't give up. Did anyone hear his excellent address at Liberty University? If he has any "mental issues" it certainly wasn't apparent when he spoke to the graduates. The speech was awesome.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:34 AM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:

Not only do we have the right to discuss any member of congress, we should. She votes on laws for all of us. She is a leader within the Democratic party.

You've never discussed the merits or lack thereof of a congress member outside your district?!

Old 05-17-2017, 04:34 AM

4,045 posts, read 2,128,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
She is way too old and should have retired years ago.
She's 77. Trump will be 74 in four years. If he gets re-elected, he'll be 78 at the end. Is that too old? Or is 77 just too old if said person is a woman? If said person is a liberal? Or if (horrors! ) both?

Old 05-17-2017, 04:39 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Not only do we have the right to discuss any member of congress, we should. She votes on laws for all of us. She is a leader within the Democratic party.

You've never discussed the merits or lack thereof of a congress member outside your district?!
I'll admit I do that, I happen to think Louie Gohmert (R-TX) and Virginia Foxx (R-NC) are two of the dumbest House Reps in the country, and I am not represented by either (thank Jesus).

Old 05-17-2017, 04:51 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Strom Thurmond served 48 years in Congress. He died while serving as a Senator at age 100.

Goes to show just how strong the bond between a Congressman and his constituents can be. If Thurmond's voters wanted him gone, he would have gone. Same goes with Pelosi. She'll go when she's good and ready, but not a minute before then.
Many of us just cant believe they want someone as clueless as she is representing them, the same could be said for Hank Johnson--but that situation is different, that is voter fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies