Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is president Trump unfit to serve as president
Yes 194 69.29%
No 86 30.71%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 04:28 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Gotcha.

In all seriousness, it does illustrate one of the main problems we are having with communication these days. You guys are so eager to hang anything you can on Trump, as if he is somehow special and abnormal, when he is clearly not. In certain ways, yes. But don't you think this kind of nonsense blurs the line? Lessens the importance of the important stuff?
The fact that he shared intelligence information with Russian officials behind closed doors during a meeting at which the American press was not allowed but the Russian press attended is nonsense, unimportant, etc?

We have very different definitions of nonsense and importance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 07:04 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvin View Post
Most of you people have drank the liberal media Kool-aid. They say anything with no proof and the whole place gets in an uproar. Meanwhile, this prevents President Trump from running the country effectively...oh, you see how that works. Put out so much bull that nothing can get done.

Let's start so many investigations, that they will be so busy running investigations, there will be no one to make the new laws. What a coincedence. You people belong in the BNW on soma (I mean the ones that voted yes).

It's right in front of you, but you can't see. Your devine anger is being stroked by the liberal media. All your righteous indignation is misplaced.

OMG! The New York Times just came out with an article that says President Trump is negotiating with the Martians who have invaded Saturn and it's ring (no one knew but the ring has centers of operations in them)! Nothing here but hatred and seperation.

Do you people even know where President Trump is going on Friday; or are you so obesessed with rumor that you have forgotten we are fixing America? First President Trump will go to Saudi Arabia, than to Israeli, than off to the Vatican, than Brussels to talk with NATO and lastly to the G-7 summit in Italy. I'm sure there will be plenty of liberal press following him so he can't be effective and than they can spread all kinds of rumors in every county!

I have faith in President Trump. He won't let us down.
I'm a conservative and can say that instead of taking the time to learn how DC is run a work up game plan to tackle what is wrong in DC, he's acted like a Bull is a glass shop since day one breaking nearly everything in sight and hoping whatever is not broken will be seen as fixed. He needs to step back and take advice from his cabinet, instead of disregarding them and later using them as damage control.

Doubt Clinton would have been better for the US in the long run as she would've entered office with a dark cloud over her due to her track record and her being the flip side of the coin many people didn't want a continuation of Obama's track record. It was a gamble vs lose election that is turning into lose vs lose.

Maybe Trump will have his act cleanup by day 200.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:51 AM

18,465 posts, read 15,244,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
The fact that he shared intelligence information with Russian officials behind closed doors during a meeting at which the American press was not allowed but the Russian press attended is nonsense, unimportant, etc?

We have very different definitions of nonsense and importance.
You are moving the goal posts. This particular discussion's origins were about releasing tax returns. Nothing to do with the Russians.

But either way, it still doesn't change the fact that you guys shoot yourselves in the foot by crying wolf all the time. Maybe the Russian stuff is true, maybe not, but all the false and nonsense stories add more scrutiny to the rest of them.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:04 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
You are moving the goal posts. This particular discussion's origins were about releasing tax returns. Nothing to do with the Russians.

But either way, it still doesn't change the fact that you guys shoot yourselves in the foot by crying wolf all the time. Maybe the Russian stuff is true, maybe not, but all the false and nonsense stories add more scrutiny to the rest of them.
I thought the topic was Trump's fitness for the presidency.

What stories are false as related to what I've said?

Old 05-22-2017, 09:40 AM

10,529 posts, read 6,163,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It's not about me. It's about the hypocrites that supported hillary that you are deflecting from because the truth hurts.

It's not about me. It's about the hypocrites that supported hillary that you are deflecting from because the truth hurts.

You have no idea who my great leader is. Which isn't the point. Quit deflecting. It's about the hypocrites that supported hillary.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I didn't support Trump. Not that the truth matters to you. How could it when you've lied in your post.

It's not about me. It's about the hypocrites that supported hillary.

Keep making more things up, it's fun to out the hypocrites who voted for the scumbag hillary.
I didnt vote for Hillary. Not that the truth matters to you. How could it be when you lied in your post.
Quit making things up, its fun to out the hypocrites who support scumbag Trump.

You repeated yourself multiple times in your post by the way.

Are you going to defend the 350 billion dollars in arms that Trump just pledged to Saudi or are you going to be outraged about that the same way you are outraged about Hillary?

Last edited by Cruithne; 05-22-2017 at 09:54 AM..

Old 05-22-2017, 10:19 AM

16,078 posts, read 10,738,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post

Maybe Trump will have his act cleanup by day 200.
Maybe the earth is flat. This is all going to hell in a handbasket. Every day in every way he's getting sicker and sicker. His behavior is indicative of mental and emotional defect. This visit with the Saudis was an orchestrated ego boost (ego trip?) after so many weeks of failure upon failure. Israel will be tougher and then Europe -- where he's unloved and unwanted. Bannon and Priebus came home to avoid blame. At least he hasn't thrown up on his hosts yet. Meanwhile, even the wait-and-see crowd at home has had enough. The White House staffers are hiring lawyers for their own protection, spewing out leaks, and keeping notes for their future books. They can't find people to fill key vacancies and some staffers are already jumping ship. Trump just creates more problems as he goes along and his lawyers are beginning to consider impeachment defenses. The GOP has reason to be worried...there's an election in eighteen months.

Old 05-22-2017, 01:53 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Face it. Most of Congress is unfit and Obama and Hillary too.

Trump cleaning the swamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies