Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 09:13 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,425,253 times

Advertisements

It's ManaFake news!

Was he laundering it into Trump properties?

Old 07-20-2017, 09:13 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,882,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
But Hillary...
Butter emails...

Old 07-20-2017, 09:14 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,923,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Not everyone concerned is on the Left...and every American should be concerned about corruption..especially at the highest levels.
If Obama or Hillary had been accused of the ridiculous nonsense that Trump is being accused of, you'd be bleating about racism and misogyny. If there weren't double standards, you leftists wouldn't have any standards at all. Amusing.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:16 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,729,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Let the boot drop where it needs. Are you against law and order?
I'm fine with law & order as long as it applies to all people equally. I'd be happy as a pig in slop to see Manafort share a cell with Hillary, Podesta & Wasserman-Schultz. Investigate ALL the crooks, not just the crooks on the other side of the political aisle. That's law & order.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:19 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,474,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
If Obama or Hillary had been accused of the ridiculous nonsense that Trump is being accused of, you'd be bleating about racism and misogyny. If there weren't double standards, you leftists wouldn't have any standards at all. Amusing.
Here is what is amusing. It is the Fbi that is investigating team trump. Not the democrats . Add to that the house and senate Intel committees which are republican led.

Face it. This is republicans eating their own. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

It has gotta suck.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:20 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,474,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
I'm fine with law & order as long as it applies to all people equally. I'd be happy as a pig in slop to see Manafort share a cell with Hillary, Podesta & Wasserman-Schultz. Investigate ALL the crooks, not just the crooks on the other side of the political aisle. That's law & order.
I have no problem with that either. And I would not omit trump. Or kushner for that matter.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Here is what is amusing. It is the Fbi that is investigating team trump. Not the democrats . Add to that the house and senate Intel committees which are republican led.

Face it. This is republicans eating their own. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

It has gotta suck.
The FBI was investigating your gal Hillary and you never cared one whit about that. Now suddenly the FBI matters. You are a joke.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:23 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,760,416 times
Obviously, you Trumpees are making some references to Hillary when you mention corruption. Let's look at that. No other human being on the planet has been put under a microscope and investigated more than Hillary Clinton, and each time, it comes up empty. We realize that you guys attribute that to people covering up for her, but that is not the reality. There was simply never any evidence that she did any of the alleged things the right has tried to pin on her.

So, for you guys to try to divert attention away from the CURRENT investigations going on, by throwing Hillary into the mix, is simply not going to work. We see it for what it is.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:25 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,434,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Dang..not really a Leftist...but I suppose in your world I qualify--I didn't like Clinton..was lukewarm about Obama. Had Obama done any of the 'ridiculous nonsense' I would have been braying for his resignation...I'm not talking about the Collusion shyte...just the straight-out blunders he's made...had Obama done the same..I'd have been just as mad.

I fail to understand why it is that those on this board who support Trump...refuse to accept the fact that there are a whole lot of people who are not Leftists..not Progressive...not Liberal--who are appalled by Trump.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Dang..not really a Leftist...but I suppose in your world I qualify--I didn't like Clinton..was lukewarm about Obama. Had Obama done any of the 'ridiculous nonsense' I would have been braying for his resignation...I'm not talking about the Collusion shyte...just the straight-out blunders he's made...had Obama done the same..I'd have been just as mad.

I fail to understand why it is that those on this board who support Trump...refuse to accept the fact that there are a whole lot of people who are not Leftists..not Progressive...not Liberal--who are appalled by Trump.
The people pushing the narrative about Trump are left wing nuts and media affiliates of the left wing nuts. These people are liars and have been proven to be liars time and time again. I don't understand how anyone with an IQ over 80 can listen to what they say and think it's credible.

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary, but I for damn sure voted for him in the general. All this nonsense is politically motivated pap that left wingers are pushing. It's obvious, and sad that you can't recognize it for what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies