U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 11:59 AM

371 posts, read 329,848 times

Advertisements

We will not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 12:00 PM

2,915 posts, read 1,147,542 times
trump: no politician in history ...has been treated worse"

Pobrecito!

Old 05-17-2017, 12:03 PM

371 posts, read 329,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
The liberal media and Dems are determined to bring Trump down at all cost - screw the country and its people!
He has not needed anyone's help, thanks.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:08 PM

13,913 posts, read 5,189,410 times
Can you imagine a president giving a commencement speech at the Coast Guard Academy and using the occasion to whine about how 'mean' everyone is being to him? They have to have been laughing at him.

Then again, his Liberty College commencement speech was right out of "Legally Blonde.'

Sad!

Did Donald Trump rip off his latest speech from Legally Blonde?

Old 05-17-2017, 12:16 PM

3,003 posts, read 2,975,705 times
Default Never has a politician been hated so bigly!

President Donald Trump couldn’t resist hijacking his own commencement speech Wednesday at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy to complain about how he’s been treated in the wake of the various scandals that have rocked the White House over the past two weeks.

“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately,” he griped, to laughter from the crowd. “Especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

Trump Seizes Coast Guard Address To Gripe About Media Coverage Of Him (VIDEO) – Talking Points Memo

Everything is over the top with this guy...

Old 05-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Status: "How to make pacifists violent? Disagree with them!" (set 16 days ago)

12,758 posts, read 5,800,641 times
Originally Posted by steven_h
How is that different from Obama, HRC and the Dems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpuff View Post
It's not. Are you trying to excuse Trump because others before him have done the same thing? It's time for leaders to hold themselves accountable

I asked a simple question, you gave a simple answer. I'm not excusing anyone. I'm only calling out the double standard being applied to Trump.

The left seem to have perfect vision against Trump while they deflect and defend the very same, if not worse, actions by "their side".

Like I said earlier; if it wasn't for double standards the left would have no standards at all.

If everyone wants transparent government they have to stop being partisan about meting out justice. Crooks are crooks, criminals are criminals, and a letter does not change the facts.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:21 PM

313 posts, read 58,693 times
Sigh...all we need is one HUGE attack or disaster to allow him to declare martial law and start this ball rolling. Its gotta be on his mind....how long can he let the Anti American media derail America and what we voted for before he takes charge and destroys them once and for all. They have gotten too big for their britches.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:22 PM

10,280 posts, read 6,096,200 times
He has always been a lunatic and needs attention anyway he can get it.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:23 PM

730 posts, read 219,182 times
Cry baby.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:23 PM

10,286 posts, read 5,142,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Sigh...all we need is one HUGE attack or disaster to allow him to declare martial law and start this ball rolling. Its gotta be on his mind....how long can he let the Anti American media derail America and what we voted for before he takes charge and destroys them once and for all. They have gotten too big for their britches.
Yep, they are going to cause a huge back slap across their faces. I don't know why he has abided the Media this long. Here's to no more audience to the destroy Trump deep state Media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies