U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM

19,034 posts, read 34,917,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!
Gee, let's see............ Could it be because neither of them ever fired the investigator investigating THEM because he wasn't "their guy" - ya' think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
You must realize how fake you appear when you completely ignored/ignore all the obvious corruption of the Obama/Clinton years, but suddenly find a conscious when Trump upsets your candidate?
Ya' know - maybe if Trump didn't insult all and sundry, throw his own associates under the bus once or twice a day, insult the intelligence of EVERYONE with one stupid crybaby UNPRESIDENTIAL tweet after another, make reckless accusations about EVERYONE - just maybe people would not be so upset.

But, face it - TRUMP STINKS - he is incredibly OFFENSIVE. He lies, calls names, invents his own reality, sows chaos and discord wherever he goes. Trump is an undignified, unethical, rude, lying, crass, lowlife - and shouldn't be anywhere near the WH.

Last edited by Ibginnie; Yesterday at 08:07 PM.. Reason: trolling/flaming
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM

20,359 posts, read 10,817,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I expect that part of what Mueller will be looking at are those Illegal Leaks to the Press and the legality of surveillance (by anyone, including Susan Rice, Comey, John Brennan) on a Presidential Candidate and President Elect. We KNOW that Leaks coming from the Intelligence areas are criminal acts.

The integrity of the Intelligence Community has to be restored.
That is true, that said is it in a whistle blowing situation though? I mean many think Snowden shouldn't be tried as a traitor for being a whistle blower. I don't personally think that myself but there are several on here who do. I wonder if they share that same view on Deep Throat '17...

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

1,533 posts, read 391,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
well, you might need to open a new account and pretend to be a dem.
It appears that won't be necessary: Dems Laud Special Counsel, But Say It's Not Enough

Let's face it, nothing will be enough for the likes of Pelosi and crazy Maxine Waters short of removing Trump from office on whatever pretense they can rustle up.

Old Today, 12:13 AM

47 posts, read 8,083 times
I am afraid if Mueller gets too close and too deep, Trump will fire him and spineless GOP congress will do nothing about it. They will pay for it dearly later on, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Old Today, 07:35 PM

Location: In an alternate universe according to some, AKA Aspergers
17,312 posts, read 17,901,091 times
Alan Dershowitz, a well know legal eagle AND a Hillary supporter as well as a lifetime democrat said today "Trump has done noting illegal". He went on to say that while Trump "might" have done something "politically wrong" there's nothing to charge him with based on the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies