U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 04:34 PM

7,570 posts, read 9,506,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Hell yeah!!!! Here we go, folks!

In public and on City Data, Trump supporters will scream that this is fake news and call liberals snowflakes for believing any of the Russian scandal allegations.

IN PRIVATE, these same Trump lovers are shaking in their boots and terrified that their Dear Leader might actually be involved in illegal activity.
I see some Libs foaming at the mouth again.. ......Nobody is scared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 04:34 PM

6,755 posts, read 3,466,498 times
I've got the popcorn!

Old 05-17-2017, 04:35 PM

5,008 posts, read 1,426,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Exactly! Why has Donald Trump been so quiet? When it's time to talk intelligently, he's quiet as a mouse.
Yep.. except and of course pronouncing to Grad class that He's THE poor abused POTUS in HISTORy to those new graduating Cadets!!

Pity Party thin-skinned Child-like idiot!! He's progressed from the Liar in Chief to the Whiner-in-chief!! What a loser personified!! His hired voices actually are no longer saying anything.. other than It's speaks for itself.. or better ask blah blah.. Spicer actually hasn't explained nor supported anything for last few days... Sorry, Jaun, your Boss failed you and your Country and really don't blame you.. Clam up and allow Twit-IN-CHief to hang himself since he says something, and contradicts the talking points after a day of 'Splaining" Trump's idiocy.. only to be thrown under BUS .. WTH should they comment, explain anymore!!??? They're doomed either way!!

Old 05-17-2017, 04:36 PM

6,755 posts, read 3,466,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I see some Libs foaming at the mouth again. Nobody is scared.
I've added this post to a list of subscriptions of all the people who are so certain that Donald Trump is completely innocent.

Expect me to quote you a week or a month or a year from now when Trump goes down. I hope you'll have the decency to reply to me and admit that I was right and you were wrong.

Okay, I'm being sarcastic. Of course you and I both know that if Trump is ever impeached, you'll disappear from these forums and not answer for your guy.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:36 PM

27 posts, read 37,229 times
It's about time.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:38 PM

15,290 posts, read 14,064,068 times
Woohoo, it is about time.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:39 PM

1,864 posts, read 613,140 times
Very bad news for Trump. Mueller is an ally of Comey and he has experience in prosecuting white collar crime, including prosecuting the Gambino mafia crime family. If there's anybody who can smoke out and prosecute RICO and money laundering, it's Mueller. He's a serious law and order pro-FBI guy. He sure as heck will not be making any loyalty pledges to Trump.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:41 PM

1,886 posts, read 745,691 times
He has been hired by and reports to the Executive Branch.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:45 PM

2,733 posts, read 1,744,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
He has been hired by and reports to the Executive Branch.
Wait, so are you suggesting Trump should try to fire him too?

hahahaha

Old 05-17-2017, 04:47 PM

2,915 posts, read 1,147,542 times
Anyone watching the new Fargo?

The story line is a family-owned company (two brothers) who needed a big, short-term loan. Banks wouldn't loan the $$$ because of the recession. So the brothers get 'hooked up' with a no-name "lender." After a few years, they tell the lender they have made good $$$ and want to pay the loan back in full. They get a visit by a 'foreign' representative of the "lender." He tells them, we don't want your $$$.

The "lender" takes over part of the brothers' offices, setting up a fake business within the brothers' business.

This may be based on the trump business model.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies