Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 04:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The daily 5:00-5:30 news headline that the propaganda media can feast on all evening.
I think this move is good for all and probably will stop some of the endless (and often exhausting) speculation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 04:50 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
The only thing to do. Just let's get it done and out of the way. If nothing turns up -- all is good......I can't see how people think it can be a bad thing.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:51 PM

1,204 posts, read 872,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
He has been hired by and reports to the Executive Branch.

While listening to Greta, I realize many of you will call her a turncoat and I listened to her when she was at Fox, it was recalled about Mueller and Comey got the Bush admin to change their tune on warrantless wiretaps.

Mueller threatened to resign if Comey was blocked from interviewing John ********. Mueller and Comey won.

Don't expect that he will be an administration favorite. Also keep in mind that Rodenstein did the appointment. Yes he is part of the administration-- this suggests a bit of independence on his part.

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Trump and all of his apologists have proclaimed his total innocence from day one. Mueller will provide them with close scrutiny of all of the available material pertaining to the collusion allegations and make recommendations which could range from "nothing to see here" to "firing squad at dawn".

What I can't figure is, if Trump really is pure as the driven snow, why doesn't he welcome the opportunity to clear up all of the misinformation once and for all? I would think he would be leading the investigation if he isn't guilty. If. Great Big "If".

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
63 million people voted for Trump. The attempt to usurp the voter's choice under the electoral college rules by the Leftists will not end well. The Progressives would rather destroy the country and democracy.

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
Can't wait to see the list of reasons Democrats come up with to proclaim why this isn't good enough...
Waaaaaahhh Democrats waaaaaaahhhh!!!! Bbbbbbut Obama and Clinton!!!

Old 05-17-2017, 04:53 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Great news and good pick.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:58 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
63 million people voted for Trump. The attempt to usurp the voter's choice under the electoral college rules by the Leftists will not end well. I am very sad for our country's future. The Progressives would rather see the country and democracy destroyed.
Ah see here's the thing...66 million voted for Clinton. So if you're counting on the number of people who support Trump vs. those who don't, you will lose. The electoral college is meaningless in a criminal investigation. And what does that tell us? A majority of Americans want Trump investigated and removed from office if he committed treason.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:59 PM

1,204 posts, read 872,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
63 million people voted for Trump. The attempt to usurp the voter's choice under the electoral college rules by the Leftists will not end well. The Progressives would rather destroy the country and democracy.

And the margin that Nixon defeated McGovern was even larger-- hugely.

Go back and read up on your history and then respond when you are less inclined to post foolish babble.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:01 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Exactly! Why has Donald Trump been so quiet? When it's time to talk intelligently, he's quiet as a mouse.
Trump is right when he said, "No politician has been treated worse than me." I am glad he has not caved to the terrible treatment of those who call him names and wish him misery each and every day. That would include the news media and many Libs who post here incessantly....where their only dream is to fry Trump on a BBQ pit and taste his blood.

You would think since you Libs hate this man so much, the Libs would stop making thread after thread about this president. But you in FACT are fascinated with him, you are on here day after day, sucking in the news media and running here to report it all. Give this man a chance. If he has done something so horrible, that it is proven to be beyond his capacity to serve the United States, then the chips will fall where they will.... I will accept that outcome and not because I think President Trump is half the vile names he has been called here, or that he was a bad President or that he had a HEAVY job to do.. but I know that President Trump, a non-politician, took office for which his voters deemed him worthy enough to be their President .....Unlike the Libs who have tied the president to the stake already, before a full investigation has begun....I prefer to hear the FACTS, from that investigation. I hope he survives this, I really do. Either way, it has been a pleasure to watch the Libs squirm for the last 6 months.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies