Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2017, 05:44 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,872,551 times

Advertisements

Too bad he can't master SpellCheck:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 05:48 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,765,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Too bad he can't master SpellCheck:

@realDonaldTrump

With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!
He's trying to deflect a REAL President of the United States wouldn't. Nixon never blamed Johnson or McGovern for investigating his ties into Watergate. Trump just wants Russiagate to be a non issue so we can let Russia get away with whatever.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:48 AM

16 posts, read 8,658 times
TRump KNEW and so did Pence that Flynn was dirty before the hired him....MAGA Mother****ers!

Old 05-18-2017, 05:51 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,395,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
Nonsense. Any evidence that the Trump team colluded with the Russians to influence our elections will lead to felony indictments. Election fraud is a criminal offense every day of the week.

WRONG!!! Your echo chamber is going to let you down again.

This is not a criminal offense. It is an internal intelligence breach. The criminal part of it is unmasked people leaked to the media.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:52 AM

13,673 posts, read 8,955,497 times
As usual, news breaks while I am out living life and not at my computer. As such, I am late to the party.

However, this is the best possible news for President Trump. Should Mr. Mueller exonerate Mr. Trump of any wrong-doing (obstruction of justice, collusion with the Russians, what have you), then Mr. Trump may (hopefully) regain the confidence of a majority of Americans, and move forward. Only the most biased and partisan Democrat would then, in that instance, decry the findings of Mr. Mueller (which I have no doubt some would).

Conversely, if Mr. Mueller's findings are the opposite, with felony indictments and/or impeachment proceedings being justified, again: only the most biased and partisan Republican would continue to support Mr. Trump (again, no doubt some would).

As an American, part of me hopes that Mr. Trump is exonerated. I did not like that circumstances (forged by the President) forced Mr. Nixon to resign that evening in August 1974. It was not good for the country, and our battered economy took even more beatings (look up the inflation rate). There were no 'winners' at that time.

However, the other part of my American-self hopes that, if Mr. Trump's has engaged in even some of the actions attributed to him, he be removed from office, and we take our chances with the economy and our reputation in the world (and with Mr. Pence).

I did not vote for Mr. Trump. I did not want Mr. Trump to be President. I did, however, as I noted in my postings prior to the election, hope that, if elected, Mr. Trump would want to be a 'great' President and act accordingly. If the investigation exonerates him, and if Mr. Trump surrounds himself with able advisors (not the clown-car of people he currently has), he may still achieve that result.

My advice to Mr. Trump: keep off Twitter. Twitter is not your friend. Keep off the golf course, save for perhaps once a month (if that). Get rid of your current advisors: Mr. Bannon, for instance, does not have your back.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The usual deflections, doesn't matter Mueller will get the truth. He isn't here for leaks, if that were true we would need a permanent special prosecutor in every administration. The unmasking is just nonsense.
releasing unmasked names to the media in classified intel, is a 10 year federal crime.

This is not a criminal offense. It is an internal intelligence breach. The criminal part of it is unmasked people leaked to the media.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Oh ****!

Donald Trump isn't under investigation. The Russians are.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:55 AM

17,344 posts, read 9,161,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
How long before Dems accuse Mueller of some suspicious connection with Russia?
Mueller better hope he was never at a party or gathering that included anyone from Russia

Old 05-18-2017, 05:55 AM

Looks like a tweet storm ....here's his second de jour on the Special Counsel:
Quote:
@realDonaldTrump

This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Old 05-18-2017, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Donald Trump isn't under investigation. The Russians are.
The investigation will include all issues and all persons related to the Russian interference in our election. That includes President Bonkers and his minions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies