U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:12 PM
 
24,039 posts, read 13,756,505 times
Reputation: 5211

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
But, But, But.....OBAMA!

Meanwhile, TrumPutin is under investigation and it's the top news story around the world.

Just wait until Trump goes on his first foreign trip as president. The worldwide press is going to be asking him about Russia/Comey/the investigating every time they are near him. Wonder if he will duck away like he's been doing here, after he mouths "thank you" and gets away from the press as fast as he can. He couldn't even sign his executive order in front of the press without running away to hide....and his office set up the public signing.

Trump's a joke and the whole world is laughing.
All because of anonymous sources.....congrats...

Well, the world laughed for 8 years at us during obama, so you should be used to being laughed at....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:12 PM
 
10,230 posts, read 7,716,049 times
Reputation: 2802
And whatever....it is never okay to excuse someone's actions today by pointing out what someone else may have done wrong years before....

It doesn't help your argument, it doesn't give credibility to it...and it is seemingly a lousy excuse to address the problems of today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:13 PM
 
24,039 posts, read 13,756,505 times
Reputation: 5211
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
No one cares about Hillary. This thread is not about her.
Great, so we cannot bring up what other people did....but the left can? WOW......

Again, you cannot make this stuff up....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:13 PM
 
674 posts, read 194,891 times
Reputation: 532
The people he is talking too know history, politics and the inner workings of global intelligence better than him. He ran his big mouth trying to impress them and they just listened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:14 PM
 
24,039 posts, read 13,756,505 times
Reputation: 5211
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Breaking News: Hillary Clinton was never president!
Great! You may have some knowledge...maybe....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:16 PM
 
24,039 posts, read 13,756,505 times
Reputation: 5211
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
And whatever....it is never okay to excuse someone's actions today by pointing out what someone else may have done wrong years before....

It doesn't help your argument, it doesn't give credibility to it...and it is seemingly a lousy excuse to address the problems of today.
I'm going to assume that you are talking to me.....

What you stated, is why trump was elected....think about it, comprehend it.

You DO realize that a judge stuck down an trump EO because of what trump said in the past, yes? So, you agree that the judge is wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:18 PM
 
5,586 posts, read 2,720,315 times
Reputation: 3007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Great, so we cannot bring up what other people did....but the left can? WOW......

Again, you cannot make this stuff up....
What are you talking about?

The issue is that we are discussing, very specifically, Trump. Do I need to remind you what the thread title is? "Specifically, what exactly do you think Trump did with the Russians?"

The only one talking about other people is you.

It's really not that difficult to stay on topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:19 PM
 
Location: Twin Falls Idaho
3,492 posts, read 793,724 times
Reputation: 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I keep hearing that Trump did something horrible with the Russians, but I can't seem to ever get anyone to say what specifically they think Trump did.

Anyone care to elaborate?
I don't think Trump did anything illegal with the Russians. I think there is a possibility that some of his campaign staff colluded with the Russian to receive information designed to affect the election.

I think there is a possibility that some of Trump's associates have financial deals with some very unsavory people in Russia--and that access to the President, or access for their proposals, may have been bartered.

I think Trump may have obstructed--or attempted to obstruct--an ongoing investigation.

As for Trump..I don't think he has really broken the law since becoming President..absent the possible Obstruction--and even that..minor..since I also don't think he fired Comey because of the investigation..I think he fired him because Comey would not pledge loyalty and treated Trump with what Trump perceived as contempt.

I do think that there is a Russian theme to the administration that is troubling...and I do think that corruption within the administration is rife. That is, of course, my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:22 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
4,654 posts, read 2,521,339 times
Reputation: 2791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
it always boils down to money...and lying about, money. Stupid is up to his eyeballs in it and appears to be too stupid to have thought it through all the way.
Smart post.

Trump values money.

He's probably up to his bushy brows in debt to Russians.

The Russians helped him win the election-Trump doesn't want that known. It's bad for his brand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:27 PM
 
4,985 posts, read 3,620,520 times
Reputation: 5016
Their entire plan was based on Donald Trump becoming president? Hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top