U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:35 PM
 
674 posts, read 195,400 times
Reputation: 532

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I keep hearing that Trump did something horrible with the Russians, but I can't seem to ever get anyone to say what specifically they think Trump did.

Anyone care to elaborate?
He divulged a "Mission Word" one word used in an intelligence mission to talk to other agents buy using one word.

With that the Russian's can reverse research what a mission is and who is involved.

That act by our President Trump is treason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:42 PM
 
24,224 posts, read 10,641,810 times
Reputation: 18135
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I guess if giving classified information to a political adversary that undermined our allies, compromised our sources, and destroyed our credibility is not "something" then nothing is.
What specific information and when?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:46 PM
 
24,224 posts, read 10,641,810 times
Reputation: 18135
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
He divulged a "Mission Word" one word used in an intelligence mission to talk to other agents buy using one word.

With that the Russian's can reverse research what a mission is and who is involved.

That act by our President Trump is treason.
When did this happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:48 PM
 
24,224 posts, read 10,641,810 times
Reputation: 18135
So far, we have been told that he might have gotten loans for golf courses and some of his people might have made unknown deals for so sort of "access".

(I'll wait for the answers of the oltwo posts above to get to those.)

And, of course we have the crime that he is a patsy?

Seriously people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 05:53 PM
 
2,598 posts, read 1,171,777 times
Reputation: 3436
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
What specific information and when?
I guess you missed the brouhaha over Trump's meeting with the Russians in the Oval Office. I have attached an article for your edification.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.01b5e60aa8e0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 06:06 PM
 
674 posts, read 195,400 times
Reputation: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
When did this happen?
Last Week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f560025e045f
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 06:14 PM
 
Location: Barrington
36,000 posts, read 27,210,316 times
Reputation: 12227
Speculation on my part the Russians ( banks, individuals and companies) have made substantial equity investments in Trump Org controlled businesses and the Russians have lent Trump Org a lot of money. The potentially troublesome part is the lack of disclosure.

There's endless ways to launder and move funds around the globe, disguising the true source.

No shortage of straw buyers in Trump Tower over the years. That's small potatoes compared to the 500 or so that Trump Org controld sbusinesses all over the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 06:19 PM
 
Location: Midwest
26,490 posts, read 15,987,774 times
Reputation: 6039
Maybe here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTh5cut5S6U
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 06:19 PM
 
24,224 posts, read 10,641,810 times
Reputation: 18135
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I guess you missed the brouhaha over Trump's meeting with the Russians in the Oval Office. I have attached an article for your edification.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.01b5e60aa8e0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
So, the two of you say he didn't do anything with the Russians that is serious until last week?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 06:22 PM
 
24,224 posts, read 10,641,810 times
Reputation: 18135
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Speculation on my part the Russians ( banks, individuals and companies) have made substantial equity investments in Trump Org controlled businesses and the Russians have lent Trump Org a lot of money. The potentially troublesome part is the lack of disclosure.

There's endless ways to launder and move funds around the globe, disguising the true source.

No shortage of straw buyers in Trump Tower over the years. That's small potatoes compared to the 500 or so that Trump Org controld sbusinesses all over the world.
So you think he might or has done something illegal in exchange for money from the Russians? Such as?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top