Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 05:26 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Trump won't be impeached if there is no proof of wrongdoing. If it turns out Trump actually did what he has been accused of and Republicans still refuse to hold him accountable, that says more about them than it does the Democrats.
Ever hear about being framed. It happens and the democrats are so Sleazy they would do just that.

If anyone should have been investigated with a connection to Russia it is Obama. When I get ELECTED I WILL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY. A hint to tell Putin to make sure Obama gets in and Obama will be flexible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
From Trump voters that I know there is a deafening silence. Remember too that he lost the popular vote. The majority of "You, the people" did NOT vote for him.
Illegals gave Hillary the popular vote. Many illegals carry their voter registrations in their wallets when they are stopped at the border coming back in.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:30 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ever hear about being framed. It happens and the democrats are so Sleazy they would do just that.

If anyone should have been investigated with a connection to Russia it is Obama. When I get ELECTED I WILL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY. A hint to tell Putin to make sure Obama gets in and Obama will be flexible.
This is getting ridiculous.

It's not about Obama. It's about Trump. If he is being framed or if it's part of a liberal media conspiracy, an investigation will bring that out. If not, then Trump is in some serious trouble and not because of Democrats.

Also, if all of these allegations are really false, Trump should stay off Twitter. He isn't helping his case with these tweets and if anything, he is giving his opposition more ammunition.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
trump is not above the law and neither are his supporters. if trump is guilty of what he's being accused of, before it's all over most republicans will be against trump too.
Hillary is.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:31 PM

131 posts, read 127,981 times
I enjoy the right winger rage. The truth will set you free. Embrace the "fake" news.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:32 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
I talk to Trump voters that I know and they are getting fired up and angry. They see the democrats trying daily to take Trump out and invalidate their votes for Trump.

If Trump was ever impeached there would be hell to pay.

Trump won when WE THE PEOPLE went to the ballot box and cast each vote

The liberals better think long and hard on what they are trying to do. Take down Trump. His supporters will rise up with such fervor there will be a rising up like never before. From what I heard ,it will be a war on government to think Trump supporters will lay down and take it.

Trump represents their hope for they have had none and no one will take it away without a fight. They have been forgotten for too long and their hope runs deep for a better America and a better life for them and their families.
WE the people voted for hilly or other people-- so chill _ we the people are the majority - NOT trumpettes - lets him show he did commit some despicable act--- how many will turn away--

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
I talk to Trump voters that I know and they are getting fired up and angry. They see the democrats trying daily to take Trump out and invalidate their votes for Trump.

The liberals better think long and hard on what they are trying to do. Take down Trump. His supporters will rise up with such fervor there will be a rising up like never before. From what I heard ,it will be a war on government to think Trump supporters will lay down and take it.

Trump represents their hope for they have had none and no one will take it away without a fight. They have been forgotten for too long and their hope runs deep for a better America and a better life for them and their families.
Oh, you mean that they will be told to "suck it up Buttercup" like they've condescendingly been telling everyone else?

Violent Snowflakes.

If Trump is their only hope, they are already in trouble.

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Hillary is.
BUTTER EMAILS!

Available at City-Data Politics forums, Breitbart.com, or your nearest TV airing Fox News.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:33 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Quote:

WoW..and you live in Florida!!??

This is America....we are a nation of laws..if Trump is impeached..and yes..it would be the Republicans that would have to do it, even if some disagree...at the end of the day, we won't tear this country apart over this empty man.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:35 PM

8,484 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Even as we speak thousands of Jim Bobs and Bubbas are pouring out of trailer parks across America to protest. He's going to jail. He's going to jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies