U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 05:37 PM

48 posts, read 11,705 times

Advertisements

Trump is toast. Might as well resign now and save the pain, but of course he won't. He's the type that will have to be dragged out by his hair straight to jail. Mueller is experienced, aggressive, fair, an institutionalist, non partisan, ex marine who took on terrorists, white collar crime and Gambino crime family. wtf is trump to him.Nothing. There is no stopping him. Truly great day in American history worth a party. America had a brain fart with this election, but its self correcting now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 05:37 PM

17,726 posts, read 7,585,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
This is getting ridiculous.

It's not about Obama. It's about Trump. If he is being framed or if it's part of a liberal media conspiracy, an investigation will bring that out. If not, then Trump is in some serious trouble and not because of Democrats.

Also, if all of these allegations are really false, Trump should stay off Twitter. He isn't helping his case with these tweets and if anything, he is giving his opposition more ammunition.
No evidence. None . Investigation going on for months looking for a scandal ..Now usually something is found out with evidence to look into the matter. No evidence. It is a witch hunt. No connection. NO EVIDENCE.

Last edited by Taratova; 05-17-2017 at 06:08 PM..

Old 05-17-2017, 05:38 PM

19,390 posts, read 10,845,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I talk to Trump voters that I know and they are getting fired up and angry. They see the democrats trying daily to take Trump out and invalidate their votes for Trump.

If Trump was ever impeached there would be hell to pay.

Trump won when WE THE PEOPLE went to the ballot box and cast each vote

The liberals better think long and hard on what they are trying to do. Take down Trump. His supporters will rise up with such fervor there will be a rising up like never before. From what I heard ,it will be a war on government to think Trump supporters will lay down and take it.

Trump represents their hope for they have had none and no one will take it away without a fight. They have been forgotten for too long and their hope runs deep for a better America and a better life for them and their families.
Yeah? A whole lotta people voted for Bill Clinton too but the 'family values' conservatives were hell bent on nullifying our vote. People like Dennis Hastert and Newt open marriage Gingrich.

Cry me a river.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Ever hear about being framed. It happens and the democrats are so Sleazy they would do just that.

If anyone should have been investigated with a connection to Russia it is Obama. When I get ELECTED I WILL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY. A hint to tell Putin to make sure Obama gets in and Obama will be flexible.
HE WAS ALREADY PRESIDENT! What about that do you fail to understand?

Jesus Christ, you people can dish it out but you SURE cannot take it.

3,963 posts, read 2,232,263 times
Quote:
No evidence. None . Investigation going on for months looking for a scandel..Now usually something is found out with evidence to look into the matter. No evidence. It is a witch hunt. No connection. NO EVIDENCE.
You seem so certain - what else does your crystal ball tell you?

Obviously, time will tell.

I'd rather let the investigation come to completion before making any judgements on there being "no evidence".

2,826 posts, read 1,525,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Several attempts were even made to reverse the election before inauguration day.
Yeah -- we tried to save you from this awful embarrassment. Had they succeeded your guy would be better off and not likely going to jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yeah? A whole lotta people voted for Bill Clinton too but the 'family values' conservatives were hell bent on nullifying our vote. People like Dennis Hastert and Newt open marriage Gingrich.

Cry me a river.
Clinton lied under oath. Too bad the dress was the evidence.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:42 PM

3,381 posts, read 1,438,929 times
Trump is utterly unqualified, obviously guilty of obstruction of justice among other things and losing support from even some of the staunchest Republicans.

I don't get it. Most of Trumps supporters seem willing to forgive anything he does short of transforming into Hilary. Even if he does things far worse than Hilary. They can stop worrying about her now, she is irrelevant. There is no path to presidency for her through an impeachment so you can stop treating him like some faultless god and look at some of this seriously screwed up stuff that's going on.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Clinton lied under oath. Too bad the dress was the evidence.
My statement stands. An endless investigation was started by the Republicans for the SOLE reason of getting Clinton out of office.

If you can dish it out - you'd best be able to take it and quit crying about it.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Yeah -- we tried to save you from this awful embarrassment. Had they succeeded your guy would be better off and not likely going to jail.
On what. Tweeting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies