U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-19-2017, 05:49 PM
 
3,717 posts, read 1,444,963 times
Reputation: 2820

Advertisements

We need to make sure the guy carrying the black bag has an assistant, we would not want him to take a nap or need to go to the bathroom and by some means Trump get his hands on the black bag.
We need a special detail to "guard the black bag from Trump". !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-19-2017, 05:49 PM
 
Location: Dixie
570 posts, read 209,130 times
Reputation: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
The electoral college is not "we the people." Obviously, "the people" would tend to mean the popular vote. That's what "popular" means.

Trump lost the popular vote. A major reason he won - apart from foreign interference, billions worth of free publicity, and a widespread irrational hatred of Hillary - is because gerrymandering has undermined "we the people."
My hatred of Hillary was very rational.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2017, 06:03 PM
 
30,250 posts, read 34,015,873 times
Reputation: 24753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
My hatred of Hillary was very rational.
Let me guess, you thought her to be a crooked corrupt criminal because trump said so..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2017, 06:07 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
21,468 posts, read 11,625,657 times
Reputation: 7796
I saw on a CNN video that it sounds like Democrats are trying to talk back on the impeachment talk. I say, what about today with Trump's own words saying he fired Comey to obstruct justice? Is that just rhetoric?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2017, 06:09 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
21,468 posts, read 11,625,657 times
Reputation: 7796
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Let me guess, you thought her to be a crooked corrupt criminal because trump said so..
Yep, and it has little ground. To me Trump calling anyone else a crook sounds like this... "Hi Kettle, it's me Pot. You're black."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2017, 06:09 PM
 
4,769 posts, read 1,867,353 times
Reputation: 4008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
It's sad, that most of these people have no idea ... how they stand against themselves and push to erode the very Constitution of this nation. And we've watched it for the past 120 days...

Gov. Position unfilled, because under the Antebellum system, they are not relevant, departments cut and programs and policies and services rendered mute by budget cuts and lack of funding, and monies directed to programs that provide service and function to the wealthy, that is not accessible by the poor and working poor.

All of such things has been engaged and demonstrated in the Trump Agenda.


People are not very smart, many thing tell many things. All that Faux, Eastern European Royalty Design that Trump has costumed his home to reflect, the man think of himself as some figure of Royalty of some sort, with a dictatorial premise.
People should go back and read more and understand what his ancestry hailed from, and under what they of regimes they developed their value system, that has been passed along within the Trump lineage. He has an affinity for any imagery of a Strong Man who functions like a dictator over the lands and the people. Putin is his Idol, he cannot fathom why he can't make American function like Russia.
Trump detested Obama, because Obama stood for the people, his aims, goals and plans were engaged for the empowering of the the people, and promoting a system where Industry and wealthy could not devastated and take away the rights of the average American.

This was and is in stark contrast to the Republican Ideology, that is in current day, rooted in Antebellum Manner and objective to Conserve the Antebellum system.

You are nuts. Trump is of Scottish and German heritage. The Scottish side virtually poverty stricken and the German side merchant class. The rest of your BS about Obama is really just BS. Get some meds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2017, 06:38 PM
 
Location: Florida
19,432 posts, read 8,319,345 times
Reputation: 6807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
You are an "Internet Troll" !!!!!! ((a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community.))


You say absolutely nothing, but seek to promote agitations when you have nothing, then you fall back to "asking for proof"... as your escape mechanism, when you already know your position is of one that is uninformed.

Why not learn to READ, RESEARCH AND ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION BEYOND THE RIGHT WING MEDIA.
Flynn did not ask for Immunity because he is innocent, Trump has a long history of money issues, and collusion with not only mobsters in this country but the money spinning games with the world player in the money washing system of illicit money's networks.

Russian collusion exist, and the details will continue to unfold. as will the revelation to the broader base of American people come to learn better and understand better how the Confederate Idealist, who use a modern day term of "Conservative", has been waging war against the Established Democracy and the United States Governance System across these 50 States, for 153 yrs.

Pushing their madness of "State Rights" as if State Rights is suppose to supersede Federal Governance Policies, Statues, Laws and Governance Systems. As the public get more attuned to see the gaming of the So called "Conservatives", whom are basically Confederates with an Antebellum agenda, where the wealthy make the law, establish policies and engage to regulate on their behalf not that of the people of this land.
Obama itold illegals to vote. It is on YouTube.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2017, 07:25 PM
 
Location: on the edge of Sanity
14,271 posts, read 13,752,520 times
Reputation: 7841
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I saw on a CNN video that it sounds like Democrats are trying to talk back on the impeachment talk. I say, what about today with Trump's own words saying he fired Comey to obstruct justice? Is that just rhetoric?
I think they just want to make sure they don't rush to judgment and let the investigation run its course. Nobody wants a U.S. President impeached unless there's no other resolution. To me it's no longer a partisan issue. It's a matter of law and, if Trump violated it, then he needs to be prosecuted. However, no matter what is discovered, I don't know how long our country can tolerate all these weekly (and daily) crises. The whole world is watching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2017, 07:39 PM
 
Location: Dixie
570 posts, read 209,130 times
Reputation: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Let me guess, you thought her to be a crooked corrupt criminal because trump said so..
No, actually I form all of my opinions from reading C-D.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2017, 01:10 AM
 
Location: Finland
6,167 posts, read 4,317,898 times
Reputation: 9879
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Let me guess, you thought her to be a crooked corrupt criminal because trump said so..
And probably because she doesn't have a penis. Good ol' misogyny still rules America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top