U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 05:15 PM

17,719 posts, read 7,585,344 times

Advertisements

I talk to Trump voters that I know and they are getting fired up and angry. They see the democrats trying daily to take Trump out and invalidate their votes for Trump.

If Trump was ever impeached there would be hell to pay.

Trump won when WE THE PEOPLE went to the ballot box and cast each vote

The liberals better think long and hard on what they are trying to do. Take down Trump. His supporters will rise up with such fervor there will be a rising up like never before. From what I heard ,it will be a war on government to think Trump supporters will lay down and take it.

Trump represents their hope for they have had none and no one will take it away without a fight. They have been forgotten for too long and their hope runs deep for a better America and a better life for them and their families.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 05:16 PM

3,963 posts, read 2,232,263 times
If Trump is impeached, it will be because of his own undoing. And because the Republican-controlled Congress acts.

It will have nothing to do with "liberals" or Democrats.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:17 PM

13,002 posts, read 12,130,706 times
trump is not above the law and neither are his supporters. if trump is guilty of what he's being accused of, before it's all over most republicans will be against trump too.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:18 PM

10,700 posts, read 5,667,707 times
Well, I'll be sure to keep my handgun by my bed!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Old 05-17-2017, 05:20 PM

4,859 posts, read 3,458,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
If Trump is impeached, it will be because of his own undoing. And because the Republican-controlled Congress acts.

It will have nothing to do with "liberals" or Democrats.
They have stated they were looking for an excuse to impeach Trump since the election. Several attempts were even made to reverse the election before inauguration day.

720 posts, read 497,552 times
I think people should support Trump, for better or worse. Let's face it--all politicians are a bit shady, to put it mildly. We don't need another civil war.

3,273 posts, read 1,380,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I talk to Trump voters that I know and they are getting fired up and angry. They see the democrats trying daily to take Trump out and invalidate their votes for Trump.

The liberals better think long and hard on what they are trying to do. Take down Trump. His supporters will rise up with such fervor there will be a rising up like never before. From what I heard ,it will be a war on government to think Trump supporters will lay down and take it.

Trump represents their hope for they have had none and no one will take it away without a fight. They have been forgotten for too long and their hope runs deep for a better America and a better life for them and their families.
Trump won't be impeached if there is no proof of wrongdoing. If it turns out Trump actually did what he has been accused of and Republicans still refuse to hold him accountable, that says more about them than it does the Democrats.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:21 PM

3,963 posts, read 2,232,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
They have stated they were looking for an excuse to impeach Trump since the election. Several attempts were even made to reverse the election before inauguration day.
Who cares what they say? The reality is that the only ones with the power to impeach Trump are the Republicans. And if it actually happens because of something he has done (and they grow a spine to do it), then you only have them to blame (well, and Trump himself, of course).

Old 05-17-2017, 05:22 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,760,012 times
From Trump voters that I know there is a deafening silence. Remember too that he lost the popular vote. The majority of "You, the people" did NOT vote for him.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:22 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,376,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies