U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:05 AM
 
60,879 posts, read 24,043,525 times
Reputation: 11885

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Wrong story pknopp.
The excuse above was "just do what you are told". That didn't work, did it? How many times have people done what they are told but the cops lied.

The cops that shot the 15 year old kid in Texas lied. Hopefully he does not get away with it.

The lying has to stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:27 AM
 
Location: Suburb of Chitcago
13,127 posts, read 6,576,657 times
Reputation: 15539
I'm not surprised in this case. Didn't videotape show she asked him to stop more than once, he kept walking to his vehicle and, at least from her vantage point, it looked like he was reaching inside the window for something?

Open season on cops the past year. Why would anyone wait to see what someone who already wasn't complying was going to get from his car?

If she had continued saying stop, and he took a gun and shot her, then the narrative would be, 'Why didn't she just shoot him? What did she think he was reaching for - Girl Scout cookies?'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:31 AM
 
60,879 posts, read 24,043,525 times
Reputation: 11885
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm not surprised in this case. Didn't videotape show she asked him to stop more than once, he kept walking to his vehicle and, at least from her vantage point, it looked like he was reaching inside the window for something?

Open season on cops the past year. Why would anyone wait to see what someone who already wasn't complying was going to get from his car?

If she had continued saying stop, and he took a gun and shot her, then the narrative would be, 'Why didn't she just shoot him? What did she think he was reaching for - Girl Scout cookies?'
It was clear....the window was closed. She lied.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:34 AM
 
Location: annandale, va & slidell, la
4,744 posts, read 1,793,968 times
Reputation: 3946
I've never been told to walk backwards, get on the ground, or been shot by law enforcement. What am I doing wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:36 AM
 
17,923 posts, read 8,644,019 times
Reputation: 6895
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
I've never been told to walk backwards, get on the ground, or been shot by law enforcement. What am I doing wrong?
You don't act like hood rat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:37 AM
 
60,879 posts, read 24,043,525 times
Reputation: 11885
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
You don't act like hood rat.
How was the guy with his arms in the air that got shot acting like a "hood rat"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:45 AM
 
16,531 posts, read 14,767,585 times
Reputation: 8607
Well.... we have to wonder what exactly went on in that court room with the case. Did the Justice Department stick their noses in and derail the prosecution like they did with Trayvon Martin case? They wanted racial unrest and the best way to get it was to let George Zimmerman walk. They could have gotten him on a lesser charge, but that would not do.
I think she was guilty of gross misconduct and negligence and with other police officers getting held accountable, this was a surprise. I said before, you taze him order him to the ground, arrest him, ruin his day. You don't just panic and gun him down. Why do idiots always seem to find each other on a collision course?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:46 AM
 
Location: Suburb of Chitcago
13,127 posts, read 6,576,657 times
Reputation: 15539
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It was clear....the window was closed. She lied.
It's not even clear with videotape and close up stills.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBsRuQUQuo

Yet you think a cop who is behind a car, and pretty much parallel to the window would clearly see that it was closed - IF it WAS closed?

All she had to go on was that he wasn't stopping, kept heading for his car, and once he got to the door made a movement that looked like he was reaching in the window.

Otherwise, I'm sure she could have shot him before that point if killing a black man was her sole intention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:52 AM
 
60,879 posts, read 24,043,525 times
Reputation: 11885
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It's not even clear with videotape and close up stills.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBsRuQUQuo

Yet you think a cop who is behind a car, and pretty much parallel to the window would clearly see that it was closed - IF it WAS closed?

All she had to go on was that he wasn't stopping, kept heading for his car, and once he got to the door made a movement that looked like he was reaching in the window.

Otherwise, I'm sure she could have shot him before that point if killing a black man was her sole intention.
Always with race.....sad.

She panicked and then lied.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 07:58 AM
 
Location: Suburb of Chitcago
13,127 posts, read 6,576,657 times
Reputation: 15539
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Always with race.....sad.

She panicked and then lied.
Yeah, it really is sad that so many made this about race.

Your continuous posts that she lied, doesn't make it so, but keep posting that over and over to fit your b.s. narrative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top