U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 05:12 PM

15,256 posts, read 14,490,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
And yet, Clinton STILL wouldn't be president.
I think you're the only one debating this.

Pence has been very quiet lately. Wonder if he's worried about what may turn up.

Ryan, on the other hand, seems to be cheering about the investigation. These are just my observations but it did cross my mind that Pence could have known and pretended to be shocked when Flynn was found out. Lying to "innocent" Pence, oh dear.

We'd be stuck with Ryan. He's an angry, hateful man who wants to totally repeal health care. Not just fix it, actually take it away. The Dems will fight him tooth and nail on that. He could prevail and 24 million people would lose their health insurance. I wish SOMEBODY would come up with a decent, fair minded, middle of the road candidate for the next election.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:15 PM

27,618 posts, read 22,927,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Originally Posted by Zenstyle View Post
I couldn't agree more with the removal of Pence; preferably by ambulance

Does the suggestion of removing VP preferably by ambulance not count as a death threat? How else would you remove him by ambulance? Funny farm i guess? Because if not dead he would still be in office!
Maybe that poster just hopes Pence drops dead?

I mean, that does not in any way imply that that poster or anyone that poster knows plans to actively attempt to harm Mike Pence.

Ergo, it's not a threat. Impolite? Yeah... you could totally argue that it wasn't polite.

But, a thread?

Nope.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:16 PM

27,618 posts, read 22,927,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
All this talk of wanting dead Veeps, ignoring the constitution, etc, reminds of a certain tragic event during the Vietnam War - "we had to destroy the village in order to save it".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

The radical left (heavily represented here) are willing to destroy America in order to "save it".

smh
Come now... isn't that why the "radical right" voted for an incompetent boob?

Old 05-18-2017, 08:18 PM

7,525 posts, read 10,930,449 times
You do realize that no matter what happens, Hillary will NEVER be President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 11:09 AM

31,039 posts, read 49,802,503 times
Default False Denials by VP Mike Pence Continue to Stack Up

He's a lying slime bucket just like the rest of them..

Old 05-19-2017, 11:12 AM

589 posts, read 224,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
He's a lying slime bucket just like the rest of them..
By the rest of them, I assume you mean everyone on both side of the aisle.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:13 AM

36,912 posts, read 28,034,464 times

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcxGFmYyPs

Old 05-19-2017, 11:15 AM

55 posts, read 19,628 times
in many ways, he's even worse - he's a lying slime bucket who hides behind the mantle of being a leader in the "moral majority".

And as I've said for a long while now...all this hand-wringing about "Shariah Law" in the US - he and his ilk are no different..they're about two steps away from flinging gays off the tops of tall buildings.

He's part of this giant disgusting cabal - don't believe a single word out of his mouth.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:18 AM

2,528 posts, read 433,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump is not that rich, he's a phony, who is indebted to the Russians for money for his golf courses and businesses, because he can't even get an American loan, because he's such a lousy business manager with many failed businesses! He is also a Corporate Ho owned by the Kremlin, Deutsche Bank , and others who have loaned him money.
Do you really believe any of this nonsense or do you just like saying it?

Old 05-19-2017, 11:18 AM

9,868 posts, read 7,450,185 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie "contraire mon ami" the lying lime buckets are on the other side of the fence...don't you know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies