U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 12:29 PM

2,006 posts, read 1,436,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I welcome the investigations...hope for a thorough investigation

they WILL find trump not connected to any of this..they will find that hillary colluded with the Russians...they will find out that a DNC insider leaked all that ''they say'' was done by the ruskies...and they will find that the mysterious surroundings of the leakers death, connect right back to hitlery.

you useful idiots of the left, are barking up the wrong tree
The investigations WILL find that Trump hired Flynn as NSA despite knowing he was under investigation by the FBI, that Trump waited nearly 3 weeks to fire Flynn while Flynn still had access to top secret information. That Trump accused Obama of tapping his wire with no evidence. And that is just top.

FYI this investigation will have nothing to do with Clinton, her emails or her server.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 12:30 PM

30,663 posts, read 47,839,858 times
Theyre ridiculous and are not really loyal to our republic. They turn a blind eye to the foreign virus that has infiltrated our White House.

I am totally speechless at their total disregard for our beloved country.

1,466 posts, read 575,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Trump fired Comey because of the Russian investigation
Trump gave the Russians information that he should not have given them

Those are two from last week alone.
1. That was never the reason given at all. That's an assumption.
2. He tweeted the information he gave the Russians about ISIS stuff. I fail to see how any of that is illegal. It's within his right as President.

So again, what facts?

(Note: I'm not even a Trump supporter, but blind biasedness is pretty silly, if you ask me).

11,320 posts, read 5,652,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Trump fired Comey because of the Russian investigation
Trump gave the Russians information that he should not have given them

Those are two from last week alone.
Exactly.

Trump has admitted to both. But apparently that's no longer factual because it makes him look bad?

Old 05-18-2017, 12:32 PM

17,951 posts, read 12,443,133 times
The people afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome do not wait for actual facts. Anti Americans is what they are.

Hint: The media saying it does not make it true.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:33 PM

1,466 posts, read 575,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Exactly.

Trump has admitted to both. But apparently that's no longer factual because it makes him look bad?
Why Did Trump Fire Comey? - FactCheck.org

Yes, except Comey wasn't fired because of Russia. Also, the investigation isn't just going to stop because Comey is out...as Comey is not the entire FBI.

What was that about loyalists who choose to ignore facts and instead just make things up?

Old 05-18-2017, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The people afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome do not wait for actual facts.

Hint: The media saying it does not make it true.
What about Trump saying it? Does that make it true? Or is he simultaneously lying and telling the truth?

Old 05-18-2017, 12:34 PM

3,451 posts, read 1,489,166 times
There is no need to involve the media in this.

Trump condemns himself with his own words.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:36 PM
NCN

18,808 posts, read 18,496,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
What facts ?
Amen. They are probably referring to false facts being reported by corrupt news agencies. An accusation is not a fact until it is proven. I have yet to see one impeachable FACT. I have heard many of what I consider false accusations. I don't even watch the news anymore. They are so negative they ruin your good day if you let them.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Why Did Trump Fire Comey? - FactCheck.org

Yes, except Comey wasn't fired because of Russia. Also, the investigation isn't just going to stop because Comey is out...as Comey is not the entire FBI.

What was that about loyalists who choose to ignore facts and instead just make things up?
From your link

Quote:
Update, May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.
Explain to me again how Trump didn't say that the Russia investigation wasn't a reason why he fired Comey?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies