U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:37 PM
Status: "Trump caught lying about Wire tapping" (set 4 days ago)
 
5,535 posts, read 1,298,241 times
Reputation: 4688

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
What facts ?
killing fiduciary rule. there is a fact. You will pretend it is not real or does not matter or ignore my post.

But that one deed hand signed by Trump is the living Proof Trump is a gold plated faker who cares not a bit for the average working guy.

talk your way out of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:37 PM
 
3,620 posts, read 917,331 times
Reputation: 2153
What revelations?

Russian hookers urinating on the bed and putin blackmailing trump over it , fake dossiers ?

Sen. Chris Coons, from Delaware went on MSNBC and alleged — with a straight face — that the FBI had obtained transcripts that proved collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia!

Of course he ended up saying he had no evidence such transcripts existed, and apologized for any “hyperventilating”

Hillary said that the Russians "hacked" the election, a huge turnaround from only weeks previous when Obama was insisting that the the 2016 elections were not hacked and even the lefts favorite FBI Director, James Comey, said it didnt happen

The whole “hacked election” lie ??? The liberal media has been saying the decimation of the Democrat Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign emails was because of a hacking,but it wasnt a hacking. The DNC and the Hillary campaign are just run by idiots like podesta who lacked the common sense needed for electronic security and a brave whistleblower by the name of Seth rich.

One iota of evidence, even the tiniest, of collusion between trump and russia?

trump moved the statue of martin luther king? ok that was a lie but there has to be some truth there in all the lies

steve bannon is a nazi?

jeff sessions and russian collusion? lol

How many lies can the media and left tell before people stop believing a word you say. If donald trump were acting like hillary did with the obtruction of justice during the whole whole server fiasco or benghazi, he would be in jail

There were zero special counsels for the IRS targeting republicans, Hillary server/ email scandal, Benghazi, etc.I cant wait to see the hearings and special counsel for the Susan rice and the spying on a presidential candidate but most republicans want trump gone too so I doubt we will see it

Trump should speak directly to the people that elected him and **** the media
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:39 PM
 
Location: Dixie
571 posts, read 210,926 times
Reputation: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Trump fired Comey because of the Russian investigation
Trump gave the Russians information that he should not have given them

Those are two from last week alone.
You have no idea why Trump fired Comey and you don't know exactly what TRump sad to the Russians. And lastly, Trump has the right to declassify any information.

Back to the dumpling drawing board ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Status: "Trump caught lying about Wire tapping" (set 4 days ago)
 
5,535 posts, read 1,298,241 times
Reputation: 4688
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
killing fiduciary rule. there is a fact. You will pretend it is not real or does not matter or ignore my post.

But that one deed hand signed by Trump is the living Proof Trump is a gold plated faker who cares not a bit for the average working guy.

talk your way out of that.
no takers?


nobody wants to deal with PROOF Trump does not care one whit for you?


Nobody? Not a word?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:40 PM
 
Location: Pixley
2,319 posts, read 1,549,186 times
Reputation: 1229
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
What revelations?

Russian hookers urinating on the bed and putin blackmailing trump over it , fake dossiers ?

Sen. Chris Coons, from Delaware went on MSNBC and alleged — with a straight face — that the FBI had obtained transcripts that proved collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia!

Of course he ended up saying he had no evidence such transcripts existed, and apologized for any “hyperventilating”

Hillary said that the Russians "hacked" the election, a huge turnaround from only weeks previous when Obama was insisting that the the 2016 elections were not hacked and even the lefts favorite FBI Director, James Comey, said it didnt happen

The whole “hacked election” lie ??? The liberal media has been saying the decimation of the Democrat Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign emails was because of a hacking,but it wasnt a hacking. The DNC and the Hillary campaign are just run by idiots like podesta who lacked the common sense needed for electronic security and a brave whistleblower by the name of Seth rich.

One iota of evidence, even the tiniest, of collusion between trump and russia?

trump moved the statue of martin luther king? ok that was a lie but there has to be some truth there in all the lies

steve bannon is a nazi?

jeff sessions and russian collusion? lol

How many lies can the media and left tell before people stop believing a word you say. If donald trump were acting like hillary did with the obtruction of justice during the whole whole server fiasco or benghazi, he would be in jail

There were zero special counsels for the IRS targeting republicans, Hillary server/ email scandal, Benghazi, etc.I cant wait to see the hearings and special counsel for the Donna rice and the spying on a presidential candidate but most republicans want trump gone too so I doubt we will see it

Trump should speak directly to the people that elected him and **** the media
Yeah, he can regal us with his big electoral college victory. Maybe we'll get fee maps too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:41 PM
 
3,896 posts, read 1,794,902 times
Reputation: 5388
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
What revelations?

Russian hookers urinating on the bed and putin blackmailing trump over it , fake dossiers ?

Sen. Chris Coons, from Delaware went on MSNBC and alleged — with a straight face — that the FBI had obtained transcripts that proved collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia!

Of course he ended up saying he had no evidence such transcripts existed, and apologized for any “hyperventilating”

Hillary said that the Russians "hacked" the election, a huge turnaround from only weeks previous when Obama was insisting that the the 2016 elections were not hacked and even the lefts favorite FBI Director, James Comey, said it didnt happen

The whole “hacked election” lie ??? The liberal media has been saying the decimation of the Democrat Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign emails was because of a hacking,but it wasnt a hacking. The DNC and the Hillary campaign are just run by idiots like podesta who lacked the common sense needed for electronic security and a brave whistleblower by the name of Seth rich.

One iota of evidence, even the tiniest, of collusion between trump and russia?

trump moved the statue of martin luther king? ok that was a lie but there has to be some truth there in all the lies

steve bannon is a nazi?

jeff sessions and russian collusion? lol

How many lies can the media and left tell before people stop believing a word you say. If donald trump were acting like hillary did with the obtruction of justice during the whole whole server fiasco or benghazi, he would be in jail

There were zero special counsels for the IRS targeting republicans, Hillary server/ email scandal, Benghazi, etc.I cant wait to see the hearings and special counsel for the Donna rice and the spying on a presidential candidate but most republicans want trump gone too so I doubt we will see it

Trump should speak directly to the people that elected him and **** the media
None of that even matters. He has committed obstruction of justice in the Comey firing and admitted so himself in an interview.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:45 PM
 
5,306 posts, read 2,736,466 times
Reputation: 2476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The people afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome do not wait for actual facts. Anti Americans is what they are.

Hint: The media saying it does not make it true.
Every bit as true as the pictures from the inauguration. Trump`s Derangement is recognized globally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:46 PM
 
Location: Pixley
2,319 posts, read 1,549,186 times
Reputation: 1229
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Why Did Trump Fire Comey? - FactCheck.org

Yes, except Comey wasn't fired because of Russia. Also, the investigation isn't just going to stop because Comey is out...as Comey is not the entire FBI.

What was that about loyalists who choose to ignore facts and instead just make things up?

Ah, as already posted, Trump admitted it. In his own words, from his own mouth. On national television.

"I was going to fire regardless of recommendation," Trump told NBC. "He made a recommendation,” Trump said referring to Deputy Attorney General Rob Rosenstein. “He made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey."

“And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing, with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won',” he said.

You may have chosen to ignore this fact, but that won't change the fact that Trump said it. We all saw it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:47 PM
 
Location: Corona del Mar & Coronado, CA
1,413 posts, read 945,795 times
Reputation: 1794
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Trump loyalists pay little heed to revelations rocking DC

I wonder what exactly would need to come out via the various ongoing investigations that would change this kind of willful ignorance. Or are we really at the point where nothing he does matter, regardless of evidence or even his own admissions?
You mean like it was with Hillary Clinton Loyalists, Bill Clinton Loyalists and Obama Loyalists?

Does that log in your eye bother you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 12:48 PM
 
Location: Long Island, New York
19,346 posts, read 10,949,521 times
Reputation: 4859
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
None of that even matters. He has committed obstruction of justice in the Comey firing and admitted so himself in an interview.
uhm...there is no obstruction of justice...

firing the FBI director has zero to do with the investigations the FBI, House of reps, senate, and the AG are doing


not one thing is being obstructed




sorry, but you have been weighed and measured, and found wanting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top