U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 08:41 AM

13,181 posts, read 6,827,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post

Was not a fan of Obama, but every time a trump lemming brings up clinton or obama in response to a negative criticism of trump, it only reinforces how they have no basis on which to argue FOR the man.
im calling bull on your "not being a fan"

the point here is the left is using everything in their power to attack Trump and most of what they are saying is wrong with Trump, their guy did exactly the same thing or worse. pointing out their hypocrisy is valid. very valid. It proves that the issue isn't what Trump is doing, rather it is about what Trump isn't (which is one of them)

Old 05-19-2017, 08:44 AM

301 posts, read 103,156 times
Trump is taking care of himself first and America second.

The Secret Service is going to have a hard time getting through this.

Old 05-19-2017, 08:44 AM

4,328 posts, read 3,313,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Please feel free to investigate some of my previous posts over the past few years. My nickname for Obama was "The Mad Bomber" and for Hillary it was "The Corporate Schillary." Dislike both these politicians intensely.

Quote:
most of what they are saying is wrong with Trump, their guy did exactly the same thing or worse.
Examples?

Old 05-19-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
yes
ad infinitum
If so common, I'm sure you can provide plentiful examples. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote:
PROG responses on C-D
Again, I'm sure you can link us to several such comments, right? Or can we just go ahead and assume you are talking out of your butt and calling it fact?

Old 05-19-2017, 08:51 AM

11,656 posts, read 4,345,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
No but christians have to tolerate schools teaching islam and telling us that mohammed was a real story and Christ was more of a rumor.

Apparently the very small minority of fundamental islam has decimated, read that murdered, the majority of christians in the middle east.

All sign of christianity have been sued and removed while isalm demands 5 prayer breaks a day, and sharia law be viewed as an alternate to legislated law. Islam and law are one and the same. something our legal system can't handle.

Laugh at the use of the word EXPERTS up against Trump.... bets on Trump.
So tell us. The topic is about Trump giving an inspiring speech on islam to a group of high-level saudis and other arabs who are muslims.

What do you think Trump is going to say to them?

Old 05-19-2017, 08:52 AM

3,230 posts, read 2,534,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Oh brother.

I think I'd almost rather he give those muslims his CG graduation speech. I cannot imagine him not pissing them off somehow.

OTOH, maybe him giving an " "inspiring" speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia" will be enough to **** off a bunch of his supporters, exposing him for the incoherent and insincere "thinker" that he is.
Or, maybe he will say something off script about Allah and the prophet and deeply offend his hosts.....

Old 05-19-2017, 08:54 AM

3,230 posts, read 2,534,903 times
Quote:

the point here is the left is using everything in their power to attack Trump and most of what they are saying is wrong with Trump, their guy did exactly the same thing or worse. pointing out their hypocrisy is valid. very valid. It proves that the issue isn't what Trump is doing, rather it is about what Trump isn't (which is one of them)
No, our "guy" did not" do exactly the same thing." Our guy, Obama, has a brain and is well educated. Your guy, Dump, has neither.

Old 05-19-2017, 08:55 AM

13,181 posts, read 6,827,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
If so common, I'm sure you can provide plentiful examples. I'm looking forward to it.

Again, I'm sure you can link us to several such comments, right? Or can we just go ahead and assume you are talking out of your butt and calling it fact?
its a nice debate trick you are using. I proud of you. we all know the truth. mr Obama was often happy to wax poetic about the ills of Christianity. move along you scored no points

Old 05-19-2017, 08:55 AM
Status: "Livin' it up in the United States of Russia" (set 14 days ago)

17,044 posts, read 16,432,871 times
I hope he doesn't give his "Tour Bus Speech"

Old 05-19-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
its a nice debate trick you are using. I proud of you. we all know the truth. mr Obama was often happy to wax poetic about the ills of Christianity. move along you scored no points
What debate "trick?" How very weak. You make an assertion with absolutely no attempt whatsoever to back it up, and when repeatedly given the opportunity to do so, deflect and hide. Brilliant rebuttals!

Again, if Obama was "often happy to wax poetic about the ills of Christianity" can you provide just ONE example?

Since, I mean, because you have no other ammo you are having to resort to bringing up past Presidents in your desperate attempts to make trump admin, inc. not look like an utter train wreck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies