U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 09:50 AM

11,623 posts, read 4,324,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
In this case, it may be the Saudis who will become outraged. Trump might come back without his tongue.
Couple that possibility with the fact that Trump's aides cancelled his visit to Masada because he didn't want to walk. Which is equivalent in insult value to cancelling a visit to the Alamo for Texans, except multiplied by a factor of 1000 or more.

After outing a top secret Israeli intelligence source.

I bet Natanyahu is starting to regret his dislike of Obama.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:50 AM

4,235 posts, read 3,293,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
In this case, it may be the Saudis who will become outraged. Trump might come back without his tongue.
If he keeps his thumbs, he'll still be able to tweet like a whiny little brat though.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:52 AM
Status: "Working on Bach No.1 Cello Suite Prelude for guitar" (set 1 hour ago)

23,658 posts, read 11,872,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
No but christians have to tolerate schools teaching islam and telling us that mohammed was a real story and Christ was more of a rumor.

Apparently the very small minority of fundamental islam has decimated, read that murdered, the majority of christians in the middle east.

All sign of christianity have been sued and removed while isalm demands 5 prayer breaks a day, and sharia law be viewed as an alternate to legislated law. Islam and law are one and the same. something our legal system can't handle.

Laugh at the use of the word EXPERTS up against Trump.... bets on Trump.
So true.

The fact is, there is very little historical evidence about Mohammad. Very little is known about him. What is claimed is based on myths and traditions passed down over centuries from generation to generation. I watched a video about six months ago that was created by a group investigating the historicity of Mohammad, and they talked to tribal leaders in various countries and found there wasn't much that was known for sure. All just stories.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
"People always ask me about Islam, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Islam. I do very well with Islam. No one loves Islam more than me. BELIEVE ME. We're going to have so many Islam you are going to get sick of Islam. The Islam just got 10 feet higher. I have the best Islam"
LMAO! Perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Washington Post! Ha!
"Enemy of The People!"

Old 05-19-2017, 09:53 AM

8,965 posts, read 6,001,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump is to give an "inspiring" speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia. Who the hell approved him telling Muslims, in an Arab country, how to live their religion? Trump has a kindergarten understanding of Christianity and doesn't have the smarts for nuance in discussing religion. Christians wouldn't sit for a lecture on Christianity from Khamenei. Trump will be a bull in china shop and only inspire radicals.

Trumpís speech on Islam is rife with pitfalls. Experts say thereís little upside to it.

This entire Presidency gets funnier and funnier by the day ! I almost can never wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Quote:
So true.

The fact is, there is very little historical evidence about Mohammad. Very little is known about him. What is claimed is based on myths and traditions passed down over centuries from generation to generation. I watched a video about six months ago that was created by a group investigating the historicity of Mohammad, and they talked to tribal leaders in various countries and found there wasn't much that was known for sure. All just stories.
Could say the exact same with regards to Jesus, though he is even further back in the mists of time.

(No, this is not a defense of Islam. I consider most all religions to be largely mythological nonsense for the weak-willed and easily-controlled.)

9,524 posts, read 6,900,024 times
Somebody needs to...other than our former bowing POTUS. Obama Has Bowed Eight Times as President | White House Dossier Enough of that carp...reminds me of a bobble head doll.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:55 AM

11,623 posts, read 4,324,943 times
Quote:
So true.

You're wandering OT.

Tell me, what do you think Trump should include in his "inspiring" speech about Islam?

Because he's really going to give it. Unlike the speech he cancelled on at Masada.

And how will you feel about him after he says those words?

Old 05-19-2017, 09:58 AM

398 posts, read 73,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
This entire Presidency gets funnier and funnier by the day ! I almost can never wait to see what tomorrow brings.
At least he has the balls to speak on Islam - the rest of the "leaders" can continue on with the premise that Islam is compatible with Western values and watch their societies disintegrate.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
At least he has the balls to speak on Islam - the rest of the "leaders" can continue on with the premise that Islam is compatible with Western values and watch their societies disintegrate.
Yes, add an entire religion and its body of followers to the many, many things trump lemming are scared to death of and paranoid about. Biggest bunch of cowards ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies