Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2017, 03:23 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,091,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
...the electoral vote, that is. Thank gerrymandering in part for that. Not that I'm sad that Clinton is not POTUS. To hell with her.

oh look. Hillary lost because of other reasons besides her. Nice to see liberals admit it. They usually beat around the bush about it

Old 05-19-2017, 03:23 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,625,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I strongly suspect Obama's group is behind a lot of this crap. I wouldn't put it past him at all. That would be "Organizing for Action." It is their purpose to derail the Trump Presidency. Probably Hillary's new group too, and funded by George Soros.
Dude- Trump is in bed with a foreign adversary. Get real. As if the dots aren't enough for you to connect. Christ...

Old 05-19-2017, 03:25 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,903,701 times
Quote:
I strongly suspect Obama's group is behind a lot of this crap. I wouldn't put it past him at all. That would be "Organizing for Action." It is their purpose to derail the Trump Presidency. Probably Hillary's new group too, and funded by George Soros.
Does Soros have mind control technology that's making Trump say all of these self-destructing comments?

Old 05-19-2017, 03:26 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,353,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Yes he was, and the election is not going to be invalidated. Hillary still lost.

If removed, Pence will take over and Rs still control the government.
I think everyone knows this. So I am not sure what your point is. We know Clinton lost. Get over it. Most of us know how the government line of succession works.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:28 PM

727 posts, read 390,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
so revelation after revelation by WaPo and NYT turns out to be false but you keep posting the new one... what? you hoping that eventually one of them will be accurate?
Maybe you're confusing TV with reality where the guilty are brought to justice in a single episode.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:28 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,432,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
If Trump actually said this he is without question the dumbest SOB ever elected. As a previous poster stated, it's an admission of obstruction of justice.
No its not lol.

It's Trump being Trump. He left out some of the words. It's the way he communicates. Maybe in this case he was just trying to keep it simple since he was speaking to people whose native language is not English.

You would think people would understand this by now. But, as we all know, the media's/left's agenda is not to understand him or get clarification before they start spinning. Their agenda is to pick apart everything he says does and apply the most negative spin they can come up with.

It still remains, that anyone with half a brain would know what he meant.

Only stupid people have to have everything literally spelled out for them syllable by syllable.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:30 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,432,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I've been watching CNN today. I heard no raised voices. No hysteria. No yelling.
Just saw them an hour ago and they were definitely yelling lol.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:30 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,217,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
No its not lol.

It's Trump being Trump. He left out some of the words. It's the way he communicates. Maybe in this case he was just trying to keep it simple since he was speaking to people whose native language is not English.

You would think people would understand this by now. But, as we all know, the media's/left's agenda is not to understand him or get clarification before they start spinning. Their agenda is to pick apart everything he says does and apply the most negative spin they can come up with.

It still remains, that anyone with half a brain would know what he meant.

Only stupid people have to have everything literally spelled out for them syllable by syllable.
So Trump must really speak to you, hmmm.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:31 PM

5,190 posts, read 5,331,961 times
Quote:
This news is probably going to come out over the weekend, but I can tell you that evidence has been uncovered of a global underground network of witches and wizards, led by Barack and Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton which, over the past four months, has been chanting ceaselessly and sacrificing infants to their Dark Lord in order to impede that great man and visionary leader Donald Trump at every turn.

That poor, poor man. All he wants is to make merka great again. And here there are witches cursing him and casting spells against him. Horrible. Sad!

Old 05-19-2017, 03:31 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,136,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Just when you think it can't get worse. Trump is his own worst enemy.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said. The document logging the meeting was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...omey.html?_r=0

Can anyone actually believe that Trump had ANY other reason to fire Comey than to squelch the Russian investigation? And make this gloating statement directly to the Russians?
Either they are making it up as they go which sounds logical or they bugged the White House and change the words as they go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.