Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 03:05 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Congratulations. You're going to love impeachment 101.

I could not give a damn. If impeachment is needed... so be it. Hillary will still not be the president.
BTW I did not vote for Trump and sure as hell did not vote for Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 03:06 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,741,888 times
"How has Trump affected your lives to make him so hated by the left?"

I've loathed him for about 30 years now.

It's quite possible to loathe someone whether that person has done anything specifically to you or not. As you surely know from your own life.

He is crass, venal, and mean. What other reasons do you need to loathe someone?

Old 05-19-2017, 03:08 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I could not give a damn. If impeachment is needed... so be it. Hillary will still not be the president.
Very good!! Now that you've passed fifth grade civics class you get to move up to junior high next year!

Old 05-19-2017, 03:09 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Once again, I get it. I see all the same things we all do in terms of how Trump can put his foot in his mouth, the Muslim bans being too extreme, tweeting all night, not being sensitive, et all (did I miss anything?) I also get how Fox can be bias, just as MSNBC, and CNN. Furthermore, I get how Obama was less vocal and more behind the scenes. But lets face it, a Democrat isn't President.

So, why is it when you argue with liberals, they always take the stance that you are defending trump and not Conservative values? Why do they always associating a pro-America stance with love for Trump?

Lastly, why are the democrats playing such dirty hardcore defense, especially when you have the majority of MSM on your side?

At the end of the day, the Democrats will have their day and I really hope they don't have it this bad...
For years I've disliked, distrusted the man and had little respect. He says awful things about people -- even the ones he love. He does seem to have some kind of ailment of no filter...not knowing just what isn't the right thing.

I'm not talking politically correct stuff, I'm not bothered by outrageous statements......but talking about your daughter sexually -- blech...on national tV or a national syndicated radio show. What was he thinking?

Taking his mistress to his family Christmas holiday?

There is no moral compass in his mind.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Very good!! Now that you've passed fifth grade civics class you get to move up to junior high next year!

Thank you for your ignorant reply.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:12 PM

17,789 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
"How has Trump affected your lives to make him so hated by the left?"

I've loathed him for about 30 years now.

It's quite possible to loathe someone whether that person has done anything specifically to you or not. As you surely know from your own life.

He is crass, venal, and mean. What other reasons do you need to loathe someone?
Anybody who has followed him for those 30 years isn't surprised by the fact that he is a complete disaster. It's just unfortunate for the country that he had to become president in order to get his comeupence.

But lord knows it's about time this slimy crook is finally paying his dues.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:13 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,908,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Well I am not "left" but here are the actual actions Trump has taken that I don't like:

Hiring drug warrior as AG
Hiring an ISP shill in place at head of FCC, who immediately started attempts to undermine net neutrality
Hiring an Oil Company shill in place as head of the EPA
Putting multiple Goldman Sachs shills in place in cabinet positions
Putting a Fast Food shill in place as head of FDA
Alienating allies and intelligence partners through reckless behavior
The spastic twittering

A lot of these actions will not begin to impact peoples every day lives for a while, as it takes time for cumulative policy changes to occur.

I like the round up of the gang members and the pressure being exerted on that front. Most of the rest of his decisions I am ambivalent about.
Good summary.

I'll also add, making our country look insane and like a laughing stock to the rest of the world, even to the point of affecting things locally like tourism.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:15 PM

2,538 posts, read 1,908,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Once again, I get it. I see all the same things we all do in terms of how Trump can put his foot in his mouth, the Muslim bans being too extreme, tweeting all night, not being sensitive, et all (did I miss anything?) I also get how Fox can be bias, just as MSNBC, and CNN. Furthermore, I get how Obama was less vocal and more behind the scenes. But lets face it, a Democrat isn't President.

So, why is it when you argue with liberals, they always take the stance that you are defending trump and not Conservative values? Why do they always associating a pro-America stance with love for Trump?

Lastly, why are the democrats playing such dirty hardcore defense, especially when you have the majority of MSM on your side?

At the end of the day, the Democrats will have their day and I really hope they don't have it this bad...
Since most of your basic premises about liberals are incorrect, no explanation will be forthcoming.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:15 PM

5,190 posts, read 5,334,537 times
Quote:
He said he had a wonderful health plan that would cover everyone and be affordable. He made that promise LONG BEFORE he got into the office. And he had absolutely nothing. Not one single idea of his own. NOT ONE.

So he pushed through a POS bill that he didn't even read, because he doesn't really care about healthcare for Americans. That, it turns out, was just another of his many, many lies.

He lied. Plain and simple. Refute that if you can.
Yeah, do his lemmings even remember that "repeal and replace ACA" was going to be accomplished on "Day One" of his presidency?

How about "trust me--Mexico is going to pay for that wall!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Thank you for your ignorant reply.
I think they were trying to say nobody is thinking Hillary Clinton is going to become President when trump is impeached.

Most people (myself included) are likely happy about that.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Ignorance is informing us that Hillary won't be the president if Trump is impeached. Most of us knew that, but I'm sure there were a few cult members who didn't, so kudos to you for educating them. As much as that is possible, anyway.

Congratulations! It is nice to know that you are aware of things. Keep up the good work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies