U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM

3,661 posts, read 6,482,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
This investigation didn't just begin when Comey was fired.

Multiple investigations involving thousands of investigators have been going on for almost a year now.

And with all the leaks going on in Washington right now, you'd think if they had found something ANYTHING that looked remotely like collusion that it would have come out by now.

But so far, after all this time and money spent on trying to create a narrative that provides Democrats with a scapegoat for losing the election and a distraction to try to cripple Trump....

They've come up with a grand total of diddly squat. .....GOOSE EGG.....

NADA.
Bob - please read (or at least google) John Dean's account of the Watergate White House. Then do a basic timeline. Please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM

2,605 posts, read 1,600,793 times
I'm having too much fun bashing on Trump and his little Trumplings. Their reactions are priceless. No, I'm not going to stop until he either gets impeached or voted out in 2020. I appreciate the sentiment though. It's​ just not for me.

Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM

25,177 posts, read 29,181,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I'm having too much fun bashing on Trump and his little Trumplings. Their reactions are priceless. No, I'm not going to stop until he either gets impeached or voted out in 2020. I appreciate the sentiment though. It just not for me.
That's OK. We enjoy watching Libs go crazy knowing someone decent is in charge.
Just think, he'll probably get 2 more SCOTUS appointments. That should hurt your brain for the next 20 years.

Should a gone with Biden.

Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM

1,408 posts, read 845,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Just think, he'll probably get 2 more SCOTUS appointments. That should hurt your brain for the next 20 years.

What hurts my brain is reading that we have "someone decent in charge".

Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM

2,720 posts, read 1,711,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
However, the core loyalist Trump voter is undeterred by any evidence whatsoever that interrupts their narrative. And they are quite vocal.
I agree but that segment only represents 20-25% of the public, not enough to prevent impeachment if all/most of the reasonables get on board.

Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM

2,356 posts, read 1,161,884 times
Keep berating them. They voted for a lifelong Liberal with zero Conservative tendencies.

Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM

2,605 posts, read 1,600,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

He's going to be severely "checked and balanced" after November next year so I'm not really worried about scotus picks or anything else for that matter.

Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM

2,720 posts, read 1,711,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
Keep berating them. They voted for a lifelong Liberal with zero Conservative tendencies.
Now this is what I'm talking about. A conservative who understands that the conservative agenda would be better served with President Pence.

Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM

2,621 posts, read 415,678 times
I will try to catch up on this thread and make a more detailed reply at that point, but I don't generally berate people for how they vote. I do, however, feel free to berate anyone who is so blindly devoted to ANY politician that they openly advocate doing away with the free press, declaring martial law, and stripping all who oppose their chosen leader of their citizenship. I have seen at least one person on this forum advocate every last one of these things in the past few weeks.

Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM

2,621 posts, read 415,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Being a liberal doesn't mean you didn't vote for Trump. Many did. And your choice of words "currently" and "no longer" skew to the likelihood that at one time you might not have opposed him.

I don't care if he is removed. Impeachment is far more difficult than everyone seems to think. As a country we elected him and he did not deceive us in his campaign. So, now we have what we asked for.
Glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies