Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 11:09 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,890 times

Advertisements

Because Trump has been getting so much done so quickly, the press has nothing to talk about except wiretapping.... so they start trying to bully Spicer, like Spicer is some kind of fool or something..

Admit this is a made-up thing! Admit that your boss is off his rocker! Admit that your boss is insane! Admit that the president is a Looney Toon! They just keep going after him this way. So Spicer starts reading press reports about Trump having calls intercepted and phone records looked at, surveillance and possible wiretapping.

His point is, the press is up there demanding, “Where are you getting this stuff? Your boss is an idiot. What do you mean Trump thinks that Obama wire –” So Spicer said, well, let me tell you where we got it. We got it from you! And he reads the sources right back to ’em. Every one of these sources the New York Times, that headline on January 20th “wiretapped” right in the headline. And many other headlines and reports.

Spicer says the reason we’re saying what we’re saying is ’cause you’ve reported it. You have reported that there were wiretaps on Trump. You have reported that there’s an investigation into Trump. And Spicer essentially reads them the headlines or in some cases the first sentence or two of the story. So what they said was thrown right back at them. And they call it surreal. And then they start making fun of Trump for believing what he sees on TV. And they start criticizing, “You know, this guy Trump, I mean, if he sees it on TV he believes it. He doesn’t read anything.”

Now, stop and think of that. These people are on TV. They believe they are defending, protecting, and saving the country because they have a First Amendment right to do what they do. They walk around with so much self-importance that it reeks. And yet when people quote them, when people say that they watch them or read them, they freak out. “You mean you got that from us? How stupid are you?” Think of that. They often criticize Trump for saying that he saw something on TV. Well, what, are we I guess not supposed to watch it now? Are we not supposed to believe what we see on TV? If we’re not, why are you people on TV reporting it? If the president isn’t supposed to see it, believe it, consider it, react to it, why are you doing it?

And the real question is, what is so worthy of panic having your own work read back to you? Why is that surreal? Why is that even odd? What is so bad about Spicer quoting you back to you? That’s what’s surreal. What is surreal is that the media feels insulted that Spicer would dare repeat what they have reported as a means of defending his boss and his allegations.

Truth is...They can make fun of Spicer all day long, they can parody Spicer, they can make fun of Trump, but I’m telling you these people in the White House are changing the way things happen right in front of these people’s faces, and I don’t know that they’re aware of it even yet.

And Trump keeps winning..

Old 03-17-2017, 11:14 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,574 times
I like your unbridled denialism. Must be fun to live in alt-reality.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:14 PM

21,096 posts, read 19,703,590 times
I never liked these press conferences, but I guess the good thing is they lock a lot of the kookie journalists in a room for awhile.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
I like your unbridled denialism. Must be fun to live in alt-reality.
Coming from someone who says "NOT MY President." Talking about alt reality.

Last edited by Lovetosave; 03-17-2017 at 11:27 PM..

Old 03-17-2017, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I never liked these press conferences, but I guess the good thing is they lock a lot of the kookie journalists in a room for awhile.

CNN is unhinged... they are praying for a mass shooting of Americans so they don't have to spend weeks talking about a tweet. But those shootings won't happen so frequently with Trump in charge. Hells no.. law and order is back with Trump... The country is nice, safe and quiet now.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:27 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Coming from someone who says "NOT MY President." Talking about although reality.
I never said that. As I said, alt-reality. Say hi to denial for me.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:33 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Because Trump has been getting so much done so quickly, the press has nothing to talk about except wiretapping.... so they start trying to bully Spicer, like Spicer is some kind of fool or something..

Admit this is a made-up thing! Admit that your boss is off his rocker! Admit that your boss is insane! Admit that the president is a Looney Toon! They just keep going after him this way. So Spicer starts reading press reports about Trump having calls intercepted and phone records looked at, surveillance and possible wiretapping.

His point is, the press is up there demanding, “Where are you getting this stuff? Your boss is an idiot. What do you mean Trump thinks that Obama wire –” So Spicer said, well, let me tell you where we got it. We got it from you! And he reads the sources right back to ’em. Every one of these sources the New York Times, that headline on January 20th “wiretapped” right in the headline. And many other headlines and reports.

Spicer says the reason we’re saying what we’re saying is ’cause you’ve reported it. You have reported that there were wiretaps on Trump. You have reported that there’s an investigation into Trump. And Spicer essentially reads them the headlines or in some cases the first sentence or two of the story. So what they said was thrown right back at them. And they call it surreal. And then they start making fun of Trump for believing what he sees on TV. And they start criticizing, “You know, this guy Trump, I mean, if he sees it on TV he believes it. He doesn’t read anything.”

Now, stop and think of that. These people are on TV. They believe they are defending, protecting, and saving the country because they have a First Amendment right to do what they do. They walk around with so much self-importance that it reeks. And yet when people quote them, when people say that they watch them or read them, they freak out. “You mean you got that from us? How stupid are you?” Think of that. They often criticize Trump for saying that he saw something on TV. Well, what, are we I guess not supposed to watch it now? Are we not supposed to believe what we see on TV? If we’re not, why are you people on TV reporting it? If the president isn’t supposed to see it, believe it, consider it, react to it, why are you doing it?

And the real question is, what is so worthy of panic having your own work read back to you? Why is that surreal? Why is that even odd? What is so bad about Spicer quoting you back to you? That’s what’s surreal. What is surreal is that the media feels insulted that Spicer would dare repeat what they have reported as a means of defending his boss and his allegations.

Truth is...They can make fun of Spicer all day long, they can parody Spicer, they can make fun of Trump, but I’m telling you these people in the White House are changing the way things happen right in front of these people’s faces, and I don’t know that they’re aware of it even yet.

And Trump keeps winning..
Trump has got nothing done. And he was the one who brought up the wiretapping. They are just asking for proof. Either put up or shut up. What exactly has Trump won. His travel ban has been halted. His budget will never be passed and his replacement of the ACA won't be passed either. So how is he winning.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump has got nothing done. And he was the one who brought up the wiretapping. They are just asking for proof. Either put up or shut up. What exactly has Trump won. His travel ban has been halted. His budget will never be passed and his replacement of the ACA won't be passed either. So how is he winning.
Border crossings have come to a halt, real jobs (high paying) are pouring in. Not Obama minimum wage service industry jobs. Illegals are self deporting. Migrants are fleeing. No mass shootings, no ISIS, foreign countries are investing billions in the United States. No more race wars in Baltimore or Ferguson. Cops have stopped being killed. Black lives matter has vanished. The National debt is going down. Countries paid back the money they owed to NATO. All since Nov 8th. Regulations cut, government spending cut, all conservative cabinet in place. Citizens are safe. Law and order. Obamacare is collapsing. Democrats have been exposed. Pelosi is drunk on Capitol Hill by noon everyday. Rosie O'Donnell has gone full retard. Things are looking up.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:53 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Border crossings have come to a halt, real jobs (high paying) are pouring in. Not Obama minimum wage service industry jobs. Illegals are self deporting. Migrants are fleeing. No mass shootings, no ISIS, foreign countries are investing billions in the United States. No more race wars in Baltimore or Ferguson. Cops have stopped being killed. Black lives matter has vanished. The National debt is going down. Countries paid back the money they owed to NATO. All since Nov 8th. Regulations cut, government spending cut, all conservative cabinet in place. Citizens are safe. Law and order. Obamacare is collapsing. Democrats have been exposed. Pelosi is drunk on Capitol Hill by noon everyday. Rosie O'Donnell has gone full retard. Things are looking up.
Border crossings have been less and less. Nothing to do with Trump. What real high paying jobs are pouring in. And ISIS is still here. Trump has only been in office a few months. So you can't equate him with any of your post. The only exposure is that Trump has no idea what he is doing to our country. If you really understood, you would realize that under this administration, the rich will prosper and the middle class and the poor will be screwed. Democrats fight for the little people. Republicans fight for the rich and corporations. Yeah, things are looking up for the rich

Old 03-17-2017, 11:55 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Lovin Spice taking on these Liberal reorter loons and forcing them to deal with their prejudices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies