Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 04:53 AM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
A harebrained conclusion based on fiction and flawed logic.

Anyone who values the US constitution has deep problems with Trump, not just Muslims. Most of the GOP is on record against Trump and his policies. They are most all Christians, so same apparently applies to them.

Iran and North Korea also think they are being "attacked" unfairly and believe it is not based on their views and actions. SAD
Trump attacked "Moslems" but failed. His reaction? His first visit abroad is to a Muslim country.

If you can't beat them, make friends with them.

When he comes back, he will brag on twitter:

Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Old 05-20-2017, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
By their own scriptures, Muslims embrace the destruction of all non-Islamic governments including the constitutional governments in the USA. That, alone, is a crime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Could you kindly quote those scriptures so that we know that this is true and not just spreading hatred against Muslims?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
That's not quoting from "their own scriptures" but giving me an Islam hating site. You need to quote from the scriptures (the Qur'an) that Muslims should destroy all non-Islamic governments including the constitutional government in the USA.

If you believe Islam hating sites, you will believe anything.

Trump has gone to visit Saudi Arabia. Why would he go there if "their own scriptures" are saying to destroy Trump's constitutional government in the USA?

Old 05-20-2017, 05:35 AM

By the way, I am not in America. I have never been to America and have no intention to go there.

I don't "hate" Trump but the Americans seem to have elected a nut job. He seems to be an actor looking for publicity all the time. I don't think even he knows what he wants to do or he is doing. He seems too wayward, unpredictable, undisciplined and sometimes self-centered. My worry is that he might make a great mess that is not going to be in the best interests of the USA.

A president of US should not behave as he has been behaving lately and in the past. I see him creating more problems than he will solve.

My advice to all Muslims in the USA is to be good Muslim Americans. Work in the best interests of the country you live in. Most American people are intelligent people and they will see if you are good Americans or not. Be honest Americans and other Americans will see and like you.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:45 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
That's not quoting from "their own scriptures" but giving me an Islam hating site. You need to quote from the scriptures (the Qur'an) that Muslims should destroy all non-Islamic governments including the constitutional government in the USA.

If you believe Islam hating sites, you will believe anything.

Trump has gone to visit Saudi Arabia. Why would he go there if "their own scriptures" are saying to destroy Trump's constitutional government in the USA?
I clicked on Retroit's link. I'm viewing the page on a 13.3 inch Macbook Air using the Opera Browser with the default view (same as '100 %' in Windows....zoom not utilized). The initial view of the screen doesn't show any quotes. If you really didn't see any quotes, then you didn't bother to scroll down past the top of the page. I scrolled to the bottom of the page, and I counted over 70 quotes overall from the Qur'an, the Hadith, and the Sira.....with over 40 of those from the Qur'an.

There are a number of reasons why Trump might overlook scripture, but that isn't the point of my post.

The point of my post is to correct your false assertion that Retroit's link doesn't include any quotes from scripture. Either you didn't bother to scroll down past the top of the page, or you did, didn't like what you saw, and as such decided to ignore what you saw re your reply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies