Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 11:03 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,621,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Easy to see where people get their news, judging by the comments. Why don't you actually watch what has been going on, which lamestream media censors? Ask yourself why they don't want you to know the positive things Trump has been doing. What are they afraid of? Think for yourself instead of being lazy.

Subscribe to youtube's White House channel and see the dozens of videos of Trump's meeting with world leaders, business executives, union workers, scientists, police officers, health care industry leaders, finance leaders, Cabinet members, watch all the press briefings. There is SO much happening that the presstitutes complain they can't keep up -- while not reporting much of it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos

https://www.whitehouse.gov/

I guarantee you will be better informed than 90% of the populace. Knowledge is power!
What positive things?
Please list them for us !

and you are quite correct ! Judging by your comments it is easy to see where people get their news!
or should I say opinionated commentary !

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 11:05 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Easy to see where people get their news, judging by the comments. Why don't you actually watch what has been going on, which lamestream media censors? Ask yourself why they don't want you to know the positive things Trump has been doing. What are they afraid of? Think for yourself instead of being lazy.

Subscribe to youtube's White House channel and see the dozens of videos of Trump's meeting with world leaders, business executives, union workers, scientists, police officers, health care industry leaders, finance leaders, Cabinet members, watch all the press briefings. There is SO much happening that the presstitutes complain they can't keep up -- while not reporting much of it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos

https://www.whitehouse.gov/

I guarantee you will be better informed than 90% of the populace. Knowledge is power!
Don't question. Here, go right to the .gov site! See all of the videos you see live as they happen on other outlets, but don't believe those, believe these!

Oh, sign up and put your name on the registry!

LOL. My favorites are his weekly addresses where he is basicly hollering at the cara, and watching him read. It's like watching bad acting.

Don't get me wrong, I get what you're saying, but promoting an "Official Channel" of the administration is like the DPRK saying North korea Best Korea, Unicorn and Rainbow, all tiiiime!

You're plugging state run media.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:07 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,168,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supbro13 View Post
Too bad Trump hasn't even been accused of a crime yet. Firing Comey is not obstruction, Trump is president. Hate to burst bubbles.
-casually points to my first post on the thread-

My statements are based on a hypothetical of accusations regarding collusion and obstruction and them being proven true, per the OP of the thread.

If you're unsure of what a hypothetical is and how they work, I recommend Google.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:08 PM

30,156 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Let's say everything Trump has been accused of is proven true, but the GOP congress does not move to impeach due to Trump's popularity with Republicans. Or...it comes out there isn't enough evidence to prove any wrongdoing (nor is there enough to disprove it). It's extremely unlikely impeachment would be on the table in such a scenario, but Trump would remain a tainted President.
Trump is not popular with Republicans in congress. It would take about 25 GOP and all democrats to get Trump impeached. 25 out of 238. To get conviction it would take 19 GOP to vote for conviction out of 51 and all democrats. Both are possible especially if some GOP in congress feel heat back home. Only 44 out of 289 GOP is all it will take.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:17 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I seriously doubt Trump would be reelected. I know he has his die heart supporters but it's not enough. We have been the super power of the world. My fear is that we are just a laughing stock now
Sure were the laughing stock with Bush Jr and obama.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:22 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Nothing much. Trump continues to play with policy and profiteering for his businesses. Ivanka and Jared get to keep playing with Daddy's cool toys at taxpayers' expense. That's about it.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:56 PM

800 posts, read 508,439 times
If he stays in power, as I suspect he will, then I just hope he is constantly reminded of the issues that won him the presidency. Staying tough on illegals (already underway even without the wall, deportations are through the roof and I'm loving it), staying tough on Islam (we'll see how his trip goes), and using his business experience to help the economy. An underreported fact buried under all the drama is: unemployment is officially the lowest its been now since the late 90s and its getting even better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies